• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT| World Full. Try again later. Please Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rektash

Well, gotta do some stuff now, was nice logging in for an hour though. Had a nice dungeon party going! Let's see if the servers are still up when I am back later today :).

Noaloha

Thanks. That's really weird.

Thanks Toodles!

You're welcome!

ibqJemk7dnp6h0.png

Riposte

So do you have to play as the "jobs" or can you stick with the "classes" to max level? Like level 50 Lancer.

I don't think anything is stopping you, though I wonder how people would feel about a LNC 40 joining their dungeon rather than a dragoon, heh.

I don't really want to play arcanist, but everything else will be a waste of EXP.

FDC1

Will look stupid but I'm already blocked at the 1st quest to join arcanist guild. I'm supposed to hunt some rats, ladybugs and some creaturas called "aurélies" in french. I've no clue what this aurélies are supposed to look lile and can't find them. Any clues?

Noaloha

Dumb question but forgot how to screenshot on PC and how to hide HUD. Also where do I retrieve it? Pictures?

Default keybinds on PC are Scroll Lock to toggle UI elements and Print Screen to take the shot. Images will be saved in \Documents\My Games\FINAL FANTASY XIV - A Realm Reborn\screenshots

Kokonoe

Banned
Anyone have the Nvidia Inspector antialiasing compatibility setting for this?

I don't think anything is stopping you, though I wonder how people would feel about a LNC 40 joining their dungeon rather than a dragoon, heh.

I don't really want to play arcanist, but everything else will be a waste of EXP.

So are classes inferior to jobs?

Ahh I wanted to wake up at 5am but slept for an hour and a half extra...have to go to work soon =(

Deleted my lvl 15 and made a new character, a Lancer this time

Feel your pain gotta go to work til 1 soon now and didn't get to start up at 5 but atleast ill get all of sunday and most of monday.

Caffer

Neo Member
Do you guys think the servers will accept new characters in a matter of hours? It s 2 hours I'm waiting for moogle to accept me... Thinking of creating the character on another server and wait for world transfer..

Robin64

This feels a LOT better than XI did. Definitely easier to get into.

Getting used to playing with a pad, but I may end up preferring it. Full movement is nice.

Mairu

Anyone know how often servers are going to 'unlock'? I have a few friends that can't do shit because for whatever reason they decided not to have a queue for character creation.

Caffer

Neo Member
Anyone know how often servers are going to 'unlock'? I have a few friends that can't do shit because for whatever reason they decided not to have a queue for character creation.
Same here..
Bought the game again only for early access and I'm stuck at the world selection.. :-(

Mudo

I just logged after playing since it went live. There was an immediate queue with 78 people in it that took about 30 seconds to end and log me in. I played a little legacy and 1st beta so most of this has been new...and amazing so far!

I did not experience any lag and the game ran shockingly good. I was expecting the high # of people to make it unplayable but this was maybe the best first hours ever in an MMO for me.

I have one dumb question - how in the world do you move the chat box? I could not select it in HUD layout and didn't see a way to move the entire box?

Anyone else having really good performance in game? I have settings maxed except SSAO is turned off and FXAA is off (don't like the blur)..

Robin64

Lots of endgame raiding guild recruitment spam in my chat right now.

Also, holy crap, the amount of quests the game throws at you is nuts. I'm just ignoring a load of starters until I finish the ones I am doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom