• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV Beta Discussion + Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright then, looks like Lindblum is the new GAF server. I'll add myself to the list.

Code:
Balya: Cornelia
Teknoman: Mysidia
Londa: Lindblum
Bento: Lindblum
Awntawn: Lindblum
Salaadin: Lindblum
Decay24: Lindblum
Spire: Figaro or Lindblum
Despero: Besaid
DrDogg: Lindblum
Soroc: Lindblum
Vivin: Lindblum
BentMyWookiee: Lindblum

Cornelia: 1
Mysidia: 1
Lindblum: 10
Besaid: 1

Bento

Oh well I'm out, hopefully I'll simply be able to have them resend my code tomorrow :) Wish everyone still updating the best of luck and see you on Lindblum I guess!

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
If you have to log in to your account to get the code, why do we have to go back into the account page to put it in? Whoever set this up needs to be shot in the face.

Despera

Banned
Salaadin said:
Lindblum has an 11 point lead over any others right now. That should just make it official and put it in the OP.

No Sal, you should stand tall and defend Besaid!!! I'm with...

you...

Ok damn it Lindblum it is.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
trying to register my key is proving to be a bitch.

so... the different servers are different nations/cities/towns? what about races?

grego9198

Blah I got to the end of the registration on my ipad but the last page timed out, still haven't received an email with my code. Tried to re log in but it says the email was sent, trying to resend the email times out the page.

Frustrating!

As I posted that, I got through the site and the beta key emailed to me. Thank god, now I can go to bed.

Zomba13

Would have wanted Figaro (recently played through FFVI) but Lindblum is cool too. I bet it'll be popular though due to the amount of votes it's gotten from you guys.

nataku

Trying to get to the account page just leads to an error page now. No timeout warning, just a server error immediately.

Teknoman

Zomba13 said:
Would have wanted Figaro (recently played through FFVI) but Lindblum is cool too. I bet it'll be popular though due to the amount of votes it's gotten from you guys.

Dont jinx it :lol

LowParry

I keep getting server errors. I'll be on as soon as I can. Impressions people! Make me want this game goddammit! :lol

Despera

Banned
Zomba13 said:

Good point! So, should we pick the one with the lowest number of votes?

Rengoku

I finally got my key, registered it, but now, when I load up the game, the login screen giving a server error, blah >.<;

CAW

Finally get through and:

Applications for the FINAL FANTASY XIV Open Beta Test have been temporarily suspended. Please wait until we are ready to accept new applications and then try again.
:*(

Soroc

Man that was torture but I wouldn't let it beat me. I got that fucker registered. Now to get the damn client to open the login page!!! :lol

Dug

Banned
Applications for the FINAL FANTASY XIV Open Beta Test have been temporarily suspended. Please wait until we are ready to accept new applications and then try again.

2dkioia3.gif

Decay24

Neo Member
Fuck this. Time to get food.

goddamnit1.jpg

It's hilarious that I got to the page and all I needed to do was click submit... but it wasn't working. Lol

bardia

Making my character.....the char creation screen now shows the Stats of each race (STR, DEX etc.) and they all differ between race :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom