• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV Beta Discussion + Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kinda afraid that we are gonna have to get a key, SE isn't exactly the best at spelling things out clearly. Are we certain we don't need to worry about it if we've been in beta? :lol

Caj814

Is everyone using Firefox who get their beta?I loaded up the agreement page TWICE and both times I can't click on the button after clicking the check mark agrement

fahr

Can anyone describe what happened during the beta application process? I went though it all the way until it dumped me out in my account information page. No code, no email, no thank you. it was weird.

Salaadin

Are those the only server names or are there 10 others we dont know about yet?

Balya: Cornelia
Teknoman: Mysidia
Londa: Lindblum
Bento: Lindblum
Awntawn: Lindblum
Salaadin: Lindblum
Decay24: Lindblum
Spire: Figaro or Lindblum
Despero: Besaid
DrDogg: Lindblum
Soroc: Lindblum
Vivin: Lindblum

Teknoman

Closed beta testers seem like they still need to apply.

I just tried to log into the NA dev site, and it says: You could not log in because the service account in question is not registered.
If you would like to log in to the service, please log in to the Square Enix Account Management System and register the service account.

WarMacheen

Finally got a code, god damn, had 12 straight tabs open all with the second accept page, reloaded them all at once. Shock and Awe gentlemen

Teknoman said:

I just tried to log into the NA dev site, and it says: You could not log in because the service account in question is not registered.
If you would like to log in to the service, please log in to the Square Enix Account Management System and register the service account.

Well the earlier message said that they'd send directions to get into open beta for those who had previously been accepted to beta.

But it is fishy that it now says nothing.

Teknoman

Pai Pai Master said:
Well the earlier message said that they'd send directions to get into open beta for those who had previously been accepted to beta.

But it is fishy that it now says nothing.

Hmm...i'll check my email then.

falastini

Ok.... this
Users who have already been accepted as beta testers or who have already registered a beta test registration code on the Square Enix Account Management System do not need to apply for the open beta test. Open beta test registration codes and information on how to register them will be sent shortly. If, however, you possess a registration code but have never registered it on the Square Enix Account Management System, please log in below and apply for the open beta test.
is gone

Now I see this.
We ask that all users who wish to participate in the open beta test log in with their Square Enix account and apply.

Which is it SE!?

Dug

Banned
How is everyone getting there code so fast? I either get Maintenance page or that the server is taking to long to respond. :(

hgplayer1

Teknoman said:

seems some people from closed beta at FFXIVcore have gotten through the registration process only to be hit with a message that their open beta application had already been accepted and they should refer to the e-mail that was sent to them. but nobody has e-mails yet.

Khrno

Forbiden said:
You mean Jeuno.

No, I meant Tavnazian Safehold

Tavnazian Fucking Safehold

TavnazianSafehold01.jpg

DrDogg

Dug said:
How is everyone getting there code so fast? I either get Maintenance page or that the server is taking to long to respond. :(

While I know not everyone has gotten a code yet... I wouldn't say "fast" is the appropriate term for those who have. :lol

theDeeDubs

Caj814 said:
3rd time loading up the aplication page
5fgpqo.jpg

I can't click on the button afterwards with firefox.WTF

I had the same problem but finally got a page with a button that worked with firefox.

DrDogg

Still trying to input my code... but now instead of a time out of maintenance screen, I get "Service Unavailable (Busy)" in plain text.

Salaadin

Balya: Cornelia
Teknoman: Mysidia
Londa: Lindblum
Bento: Lindblum
Awntawn: Lindblum
Salaadin: Lindblum
Decay24: Lindblum
Spire: Figaro or Lindblum
Despero: Besaid
DrDogg: Lindblum
Soroc: Lindblum
Vivin: Lindblum

Cornelia: 1
Mysidia: 1
Lindblum: 9
Besaid: 1

nataku

hgplayer1 said:
seems some people from closed beta at FFXIVcore have gotten through the registration process only to be hit with a message that their open beta application had already been accepted and they should refer to the e-mail that was sent to them. but nobody has e-mails yet.

Seems like this is happening to me. I was taken to my account management page after I finally got through and now... nothing. No email, no FFXIV beta listed under services.

DrDogg

Bento said:
YESYESYESYESYES! Finally! Goddammit! Sleep at last! : D

Use the link posted on the last site, it was what finally got me through. Do not even try going through the "Apply" button, it doesn't seem to work atm : S

How long should I have to wait before getting the e-mail?

Got mine immediately through Hotmail.

Bento

DrDogg said:
Got mine immediately through Hotmail.
Oh boy, haven't got mine yet. But I should have made it through since it asked me if I wanted it to resend the e-mail : S So I dare assume it has been sent... but dammit, probably should have arrived by now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom