• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV Beta Discussion + Media

Status
Not open for further replies.

falastini

BentMyWookiee said:
I'd love to see the Roegadyn stats if somebody doesn't mind taking the time to check them out.

Sea Wolf:
STR 17, VIT 18, DEX 13, INT 12, MND 16, PIT 14

Hellsguard:
STR 15, VIT 16, DEX 12, INT 15, MND 17, PIT 15

vivin

wow, i finally got in, made my character..to reserve my name
I hope you can delete/remake characters lol..i just wanted to make sure no one takes my name :p

Teknoman

Despera said:
Guys! You can still apply!

Just keep trying to access this link

Just got my code a second ago!!!

Applications for the FINAL FANTASY XIV Open Beta Test have been temporarily suspended. Please wait until we are ready to accept new applications and then try again.

Jinko

Some screenshots of the open cutscene for Gridania.

http://www.mediafire.com/?n7d44uq7pls6vig

ffxivgame20100902051052.jpg

Give me a shout for a linkshell

hgplayer1

also for those of you that may have missed it on the last page...

http://support.na.square-enix.com/n...d679253bbf6&SQEXSC=bqgdchflab4dv031cq149b8sc1

We have an important announcement to the testers who have participated in FINAL FANTASY XIV Closed Beta Test.
Between 19:00 and 19:50 (PDT) on Sep. 1, 2010, an incorrect notice saying "Participants of closed beta test do not need to obtain new registration code for the open beta test." was being made on FINAL FANTASY XIV Open Beta Test Application Site.

Participants of closed beta test also need to obtain and register dedicated registration code for the open beta test. Please follow the directions listed in the mail "Guide to the FINAL FANTASY XIV Open Beta Test," which was sent to the participants of closed beta test on Aug. 31, 2010, and obtain the registration code from FINAL FANTASY XIV Open Beta Test Application Site.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Soroc

OK my Gridania opening was awesome. Squenix is luring me in right off the bat.

I'm on Lindblum in Gridania. Soroc Dahyrdo is the name :D

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Got my code registered, but my launcher is still version 1.1.2 and I get a communication error and it says the authentication server is down. I downloaded and installed everything from groomphs site, how do I get the new launcher?

Khrno

Londa said:
why did they have to make moon keeper suck in str like that? :(

Same reason on why they turned the all mighty Elvaans into such pussy Elezens.

I'm going to do a Hyur Highlander:
STR 18, VIT 17, DEX 15

I'm just wondering now if I should change my name and just leave Khrno to die. Khrno was an Elvaan, not a stupid hume/hyur.

LowParry

Well that was weird, I had to resend the email of my accept beta just now. Got my email and code. I'll be home soon GAF! :lol

Edit: Dammit, now I can't get on the test sight to put my code in! Boooo!

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Can someone explain the Armoury System?

You pick a discipline and class, but it doesn't matter cause you can change classes by changing weapons?

I don't know what to pick.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Decay24 said:
Log out and open up the beta version config file, click general then video settings.
BentMyWookiee said:
Start -> All Programs -> SQUARE ENIX -> FINAL FANTASY XIV Beta Version -> FINAL FANTASY XIV Beta Version Config
i can't change it to full screne in there

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Can someone who has the game running post their game and boot versions please. I think mine are off and that's what is causing the problem.

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
Despera said:
OK here is the question...

Tidus was a member of two Blitzball teams, what are their names?

First to answer wins code!

Zanarkand Abes and the Zanarkand Duggles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom