• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT2| ARR: Phase 4 August.

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=v0w5dyfENwA

69AErdl.jpg

Divide by zero is next. Has to be.

Who can i message on Ultros for an invite to the GAF linkshell? Or are free companies up and running now too?

I'm on Ultros how do i get into the Gaf LS

What are your character names? I have some video driver issues I'm working on but I'll be back on in 10 or 15 minutes, so you can send a /tell to Bubble Gum for an invite or drop your character name here in the thread. All members currently have invite permissions so you can also ask any other member you run into out in the world, though they may not know how to send an invite or may need to figure it out.

King_Moc

Banned
What are your character names? I have some video driver issues I'm working on but I'll be back on in 10 or 15 minutes, so you can send a /tell to Bubble Gum for an invite or drop your character name here in the thread. All members currently have invite permissions so you can also ask any other member you run into out in the world, though they may not know how to send an invite or may need to figure it out.

Tried messaging him but it didn't seem to work. My ID is King Moc. Thanks.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Hey, I found out I got access to the beta about 2 days ago, but every time I try to login to download the client from the link provided in the email, it will not let me in. I'm in NA, if that helps. Am I SOL?

zeitgeist

I had issues getting the client from my Canadian PSN account. If you are Canadian that might be the issue.

I just made a quick US account but was still able to link my normal profile to my SE account.

Mastamind

Anyone have an issue with an xbox controller where the game doesnt register one stick and half the movements of the other?

I was originally using xbcd driver so i could use it with ff11, tried it in game and the right stick didnt work. Switched to the official ms driver and now the left stick doesnt work at all, and up and left doesnt work on the right stick.

Keep in mind it works fine in properties and in other games. Tried it in smnc and bastion the other day.

If anyone has an extra PS3 North America (or PC) code that they don't need I'd be willing to pay you for it in Steam/PSN credit/Paypal.

I signed up for the beta on day one but never did the optional questionnaire or maybe square just hate me for buying all their games :)

Riposte

No, I don't think so. I just mentioned it because people here may find it amusing. (Londa was before my time on GAF.)

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
I kinda pooed on this game in Phase 2, but damn I just spent like 3 hours straight with a Thaumaturge and got to level 9. Having a lot more fun now than I was then for some reason. The game also seems to run much better now.

Jinko

Is that what it is going to be like in release? I get that it's their way of making sure the system isn't flooded with DPS, but it isn't a very elegant solution.

How else would it work when there is only one role per class besides Arcanist. (it's not like you can be a healer playing a Lancer is it)

Arcanist will differ depending on what job you have equipped I assume.

Miche

Neo Member
Sorry if I missed someone else mentioning it, but I saw this posted this morning on the Beta Forums in regards to the time of the test:

"Regarding Test End Date& Time
Thank you for participating in the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta Test.
This is to notify the end date and time for the 4th Beta Test, Test Phase 3 that has started on July 5th.
Thanks to everyone who participated in the test, we have confirmed the stability in the Duty Finder, and will be ending the 4th Beta Test on July 7th, 2013 at 2:00 a.m. (PDT) / July 7th, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. (GMT).

We thank you for your participation for the ongoing testing."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom