• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT5| All You Need is Gil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vestal

But really has the game fleshed out its content since RR? Still remember the pain that it was to get people together to do the quest for the weapons.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
What do people stand to gain by joining a T5 PF then opening by saying "btw I'm lagging really hard today ate all the divebombs last time XD"

chrono01

What is this 14 hour atma challenge?
Basically it's a goal to obtain all 12 Atma before the end of the broadcast/14-hour challenge.

Q - "Will the Zodiac weapon series employ FATEs again?"
A - "I can't say that we definitely will not be using FATEs again...But the main point of the next level of the Zodiac quest will be quite different than previous ones. We want to shut down FATEs little by little eventually."

Wait, WHAT!?

Sophia

Basically it's a goal to obtain all 12 Atma before the end of the broadcast/14-hour challenge.

Q - "Will the Zodiac weapon series employ FATEs again?"
A - "I can't say that we definitely will not be using FATEs again...But the main point of the next level of the Zodiac quest will be quite different than previous ones. We want to shut down FATEs little by little eventually."

Wait, WHAT!?

Seems they've finally realized that FATEs suck.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
We finally beat Titan Ex!

sKVYpwf.gif

I'm ready for next time!

UQ3QaTj.gif

I have no idea that Frontline is........ SO MUCH FUNNN!! XD It's a very few contents in this game that I can have fun even though I'm suck.

From the official translation on the forums:

Q30: Are there any details that you can reveal about the Gold Saucer?

A30: We are planning to implement chocobo racing and the “Triple Triad” card game. Other than that, we have plans to implement a basketball shooting-like mini-game and an active event that will take place within the Gold Saucer. Please stay tuned!

A30: We are planning to implement chocobo racing and the “Triple Triad” card game. Other than that, we have plans to implement a basketball shooting-like mini-game and an active event that will take place within the Gold Saucer. Please stay tuned!

Woah Triple Triad? So awesome!!

Exchange sands for Triple Triad deck.

Noi

ST run where we wiped 3 times against Scylla, once against Xande (everyone suddenly got supid and didn't get to the gravity pads when he was at 3%) and I lost the roll for the OK minion and an oil of time. Wasting time is my forte.

Maybe they can make the cards like Ragnarök Online! Each enemy has a 0.01% chance to drop their card when you defeat them!

How many times to I have to beat up boobfillia

Used: Doman Plum x15, Cieldalaes Pineapple x6, Valfruit x12

I'm pretty sure there is a RNG element. Me and another player both used the same combination of food, feeding in the same order, all at once, and at the exact same time. We both received no messages about a feather change on the first 3 Doman Plums and received feather change messages on every other piece of fruit.

The first player's chocobo came out Rose Pink and I got Snow White. I have seen reports of Lotus Pink, Rose Pink, Bone White, and Snow White from the same fruit combination.

I'm going to try and sink more time into the game but with the 52 challenge, I only set myself to level to 50 and then I was planning to take it slow so I can focus on my backlog. Once Bluebadger get's back I'll finish the story quest and try out end game stuff. :p

Yaaaaaaaaas <3

chrono01

Used: Doman Plum x15, Cieldalaes Pineapple x6, Valfruit x12

I'm pretty sure there is a RNG element. Me and another player both used the same combination of food, feeding in the same order, all at once, and at the exact same time. We both received no messages about a feather change on the first 3 Doman Plums and received feather change messages on every other piece of fruit.

The first player's chocobo came out Rose Pink and I got Snow White. I have seen reports of Lotus Pink, Rose Pink, Bone White, and Snow White from the same fruit combination.
I believe I just found the color for my Chocobo.

I thank you.

I also suspect that for Snow White, which is at the end of the spectrum, if you keep applying the foods that subtract color, you will eventually get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom