• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT5| All You Need is Gil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaccard

Keep in mind, none of my classes are casters. I cannot think of a single similar skill on DRG, WAR, or PLD, so I can think I can be forgiven for not automatically knowing, "Single party members," automatically excludes the person casting.

And yes, "I need to decide whether having a bard or Ninja is important for a fight." However, I'm trying to put Not a Euphemism back together after some chaos with membership, and finding a bard has been rather difficult. Might be able to get by with a Ninja for Final Coil, maaaaybe, but I might not have access to one of those either.

Basically, even if you're, "looking," for people of a specific class, in a game with so many different battle classes that specific of a party make-up isn't always going to be plausible.

In short, so sue me for wanting slightly more flexibility in party construction.

1. Take a page from nin py and dish out pink slips in the mail

2. I forgive you but (throughly) read the tool tips. It's insane how many people neglect to do this

3. Don't worry about class make up so much as more availible bodies. See who has the drive and time to run and go from there

4. Get dat schedule man

5. ask qhon to teach our SMN how to kite, I'm bad at it

6. I miss you ducks, glad to see you all progressing and doing well

7. Give me some Gil

8. Pls

WolvenOne

The flexibility is that anyone can play any class. That's already better than most MMOs where if you want someone to switch jobs they have to build a brand new character and start from scratch.

Doooooesn't actually change that you don't necessarily have access to every class when you're trying to assemble static groups.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
1. Take a page from nin py and dish out pink slips in the mail

2. I forgive you but (throughly) read the tool tips. It's insane how many people neglect to do this

3. Don't worry about class make up so much as more availible bodies. See who has the drive and time to run and go from there

4. Get dat schedule man

5. ask qhon to teach our SMN how to kite, I'm bad at it

6. I miss you ducks, glad to see you all progressing and doing well

7. Give me some Gil

8. Pls

Take care of your kids.

studyguy

How does one step up to the plate to make an OT?
Do they just spit some designs to a mod and go here it fucking is and be done with it?

Onemic

Are the Veteran rewards worthwhile? My veteran rewards are on my 1st ffxiv account which has no game time vs the one I have right now which has 30 days.

Omg doing Ramuh EX with DF is the worst ever. I've tried for 2 hours last night with 3 groups none of them could get pass the add phase :/ DPS check in Ramuh Ex is probably the harshest of any Primal.

kiryogi

Banned
Omg doing Ramuh EX with DF is the worst ever. I've tried for 2 hours last night with 3 groups none of them could get pass the add phase :/ DPS check in Ramuh Ex is probably the harshest of any Primal.

Stuff like this is exactly why I spend the first week or two of patch getting the new primal extreme clear ASAP. It's funny watching people rushing to clear a primal prior to patch or after the new one is out. Everyone's already moved on at that point.

Wilsongt

Stuff like this is exactly why I spend the first week or two of patch getting the new primal extreme clear ASAP. It's funny watching people rushing to clear a primal prior to patch or after the new one is out. Everyone's already moved on at that point.

Well if we as a FC still did things together instead of going "lol i already did that" maybe most of us would be past it... >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom