• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood |OT| Y'all Need to Calm Down

Frumix

Suffering From Success
If this is accurate it's gonna be a thing:

I also refuse to believe ADS doesn't show up too

One only? What? Pretty sure they said nothing of the sort. People with dodgy grasp on Japanese should stop trying to break news.
Of course in practicality good luck trying get your group to reclear!

iammeiam

One only? What? Pretty sure they said nothing of the sort. People with dodgy grasp on Japanese should stop trying to break news.

There are a couple of people tag-team translating in the Balance discord; they've been pretty good about correcting each other but this is the first PLL I've followed them for so I'm not sure how strictly they vet their translators. In any case it's less trying to break news and just part of the ongoing stream of info.

It'd make a shitload more sense if it's a mistranslate of getting a token so you only have to clear once, just weird that the other one didn't call it out.

studyguy

AWWWWWW SHIET
127.0.0.1_49929_snapshot_45.59_2017.09.02_00.19.23.png

Frumix

Suffering From Success
There are a couple of people tag-team translating in the Balance discord; they've been pretty good about correcting each other but this is the first PLL I've followed them for so I'm not sure how strictly they vet their translators. In any case it's less trying to break news and just part of the ongoing stream of info.

It'd make a shitload more sense if it's a mistranslate of getting a token so you only have to clear once, just weird that the other one didn't call it out.

No that's bullshit. They said you can clear it as many times as you want as there's no lockouts of any sort. You clear it, everyone gets a token, gg.

Qvoth

holy fuck ramza and delita
i missed the stream earlier, what's the reward for beating super savage?
cross world tell is such a big QOL thing, finally

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Well all this great content sure looks like I'm gonna stay subb--- ResidentSleeper

Well no, of course not, there's no way in hell I would miss Return to Bahamut feat. Nael deus Darnus. I'd be fairly content with just a revisit to The Burning Heart, but including Nael is just an absolute icing on the cake and I can't wait to see how it all plays out. SCOB and FCOB were basically the babby's first raid for me and T9, T12 with T13 hold a special place in my heart as some of the most exciting gaming experiences in my life.

Other than that though... Sure is Heavensward in here. Maybe the new PVP will be exciting... Yeah, right.

Gator86

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIstWHQV4AAjUQb.jpg:orig

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Couldn't be more in. I got this game on a whim and it continues to murder my expectations. Can't wait. Probably have about a third of the SB MSQ left then I'm ready to go.

cleared neo ex! did shit dmg on the clear but clear none of the less.

Got bow + aiming chest as well. Life is good. Now I just need to get 90%+ on neo and i'll be set.

Heartfyre

For an off-patch, it's looking pretty great.

The only thing I don't like about it is the name of the patch. A bit kitsch and uninteresting compared to many of the others, but I'll get over it pretty quick.

Qvoth

edda gear officially out on mogstation, buying it now :p
US$ 3 for 1 weapon, 7 for all 5 classes (drk,war,drg,blm,whm)
12 for 1 set of her armor
will buy just the blm staff
wtzgU.gif

This is pretty damn amazing...is it a mod?

That's custom music stuff, which they're adding in 4.1. Bunch of games have that, mostly korean games really but I remember Lord of the rings online had it too, would get people playing random stuff in town pretty often, it's kinda neat. Also add something people will want to collect, they can add new instruments and new filters and what not as drops to old places to get people to farm them.

Have they said what they're doing with expert roulette since they're only adding one dungeon? Is it going to be only one dungeon or is the roulette going to be current 4+new one? Or 3dungeons, Ala Mhigo removed maybe, so Kugane+Monk+New one, I guess that'd make sense.

Eldren

Edda's gear is up on the mogstation.

giphy.gif

Outfit is undyeable and for female characters only (they really need to stop doing that) and the weapon is for WAR/DRK (animations)/DRG/BLM/WHM.

Atolm

Super Savage weapons being 345 feels cheap even if they're BiS. Make them 350 and every hardcore raider would go the extra mile for them.

Or put the Recruit Friend Twin Tania mount as reward. Idk, something a bit more special. I'm SCH/AST and no one cares about how my weapons look other than myself.

edgefusion

I remember when we all complained about the mere presence of a cash shop in a subscription-based game. Now it seems like people can barely contain themselves when presented with an opportunity to spend yet more money on the game. Meanwhile we're delivered the most threadbare .x update yet...

Atolm

I remember when we all complained about the mere presence of a cash shop in a subscription-based game. Now it seems like people can barely contain themselves when presented with an opportunity to spend yet more money on the game. Meanwhile we're delivered the most threadbare .x update yet...

Nah, this is a bit better than 3.1. Just a bit. If only because the Beyond Savage and the 24 raid look cool. Void Ark was trash tier.

Don't really see how it's the most threadbare. New savage fight + new PVP mode + balance changes and Eureka at a later patch is more than we usually get for catch up patches.

dramatis

I think we'll probably get more info before the patch hits.

It's Ravishan, right? Have you been slowly turning French on those EU servers

Astral

With the new raid coming, that means Genji armor is about to become obsolete right? I've got a month to get it all....yeah that's not happening.

Top Bottom