• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT| Lord of the RNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
Traded in Blops2 for a $40 gift card and applied it to my existing ($34.99+tax) Fire Emblem pre-order. Paid off with 40 cents to spare!

I thought Sakurai was very deferential when people told him they loved the writing in Kid Icarus. He basically said, "It was all the localization team."

iavi

I'm so glad the Avatar isn't some face devoid of personality. From the demo, he's as likeable as chrom.

ohlawd

Moe is fine too.

Agreed.

nuqPoE3.jpg

If that's not moe, I don't know what is.

Fey

Banned
nbngngnnng so unbelievably hyped for this. everything i've seen so far has been amazing.

but it's coming out during midterm time ;___; thank god reading week is in 3 weeks.

Jachaos

Noooooo I was two enemies away from finishing chapter 25 in Path of Radiance and just left it there for a few minutes, browsing the web, and returning to Dolphin, it crashed. Fuck.

As a person who does not necessarily know the exact definition of "moe" *you'd think I would, having 8 years of Japanese classes*, I think Sariya is a little too much of... skin and bones. Needs meat!

Kusagari

I went to preorder this at GameStop today and they had sold out of all their first shipment a week ago.

Guess I'll try Best Buy on launch day.

Vamphuntr

it's pretty weird that amazon.ca doesn't even have a listing for this game

Yeah was wondering about the same thing. It's seemsAmazon as a whole has a pretty strange relationship with Nintendo, though. The US side for instance doesn't even stock Nintendo hardware.

Maybe they were angry they were not getting any bonus or special edition hardware like FS/BB or Ebgames did or that Nintendo wasn't offering them the stock they wanted.

KidDynamite

Neo Member
are GameStop & BestBuy the only preorder bonus retailers?

Best Buy Pre-Order *bonus*

Fire Emblem: Awakening Free DLC Map

Receive access to the downloadable Champion of Yore 1 map and unlock the Marth character. To receive this map, you will need Wi-Fi access and must play through the fifth mission. Outrealm Gate will appear on the world map once you play through the fifth mission.

Chrom

are GameStop & BestBuy the only preorder bonus retailers?

Best Buy Pre-Order *bonus*

Fire Emblem: Awakening Free DLC Map

Receive access to the downloadable Champion of Yore 1 map and unlock the Marth character. To receive this map, you will need Wi-Fi access and must play through the fifth mission. Outrealm Gate will appear on the world map once you play through the fifth mission.

The DLC's not a pre-order exclusive, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Duelist

Pic: http://imgur.com/HycujTg

So I just preordered the game at my local EB (Toronto Eaton centre), went for dinner and got a call that it just came in and was ready for pick up. O_O;;;

Don't have my 3DS right now (still on the road).

Lol sorry this is a little rough right now, posting from an ipad.

Cheska

Guuuys, what else is pretty similar to Fire Emblem? Want to find something to subdue my excitement until next week.

Javier

So I just preordered the game at my local EB (Toronto Eaton centre), went for dinner and got a call that it just came in and was ready for pick up. O_O;;;

Holy shit...

Quick! Does the back of the box say if there's a Spanish and/or French option?

ohlawd

I have no words except I'm sad as heck right now. I want this game so bad.

Enjoy when you get home.

Just picked up my game and artbook! Gonna play this sucker on the way home!

Ahh looks like it's confirmed. Toronto is the best place to be in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom