• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT| Lord of the RNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the Avatar has 3 options for the Japanese voicing.

Shame there's less options, I'm guessing there's no silent option like the Japanese one =/, still great that there's dual audio options. Have fun, we EU players will join the fun in April T.T, going to sleep cursing you all XD
So, what are the chances of Europe getting the artbook?

Likely GAME only ala Ocarina of Time 3D, or Club Nintendo offer *Fingers crossed* for soundtracks as well.

Vamphuntr

I don't think the game is multilingual English/French/Spanish since the demo was not. Usually the demo on the 3DS switch language according to your firmware's language and it didn't for this demo.

Guess they went the cheap way here since it isn't a big game for Nintendo.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
So, what are the chances of Europe getting the artbook?

importing it from the US

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
So jelly of everyone who's getting it early ;_;

Very happy with the cart being pixel art.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
From just playing a bit, it looks like if you switch the voice overs to Japanese, there are no subs during voiced movie scenes. I don't think they run very long but you are missing out on some dialog if you don't understand some Japanese.

There should be voices during movie scenes. It's in the options on the demo.

zroid

Banned
oh damn that art book looks nicer than I thought :(

kind of regretting opting to save 5 bucks by going with Best Buy now...

I'm practically blasting in my pants over that art book. Game has some gorgeous artwork, getting some extra love with the art book is just that much more awesome.

JordanN

Banned
Was originally on the fence about this game but I've been loving the demo so much I just have to have it now.

Joule

Darn! I live really close to that EB in Toronto. Should have preordered. Maybe I'll head there tomorrow to see if I can just get a regular copy if they still don't realize the actual release date.

DAT art book! I will LITERALLY burn my GameStop to the flipping ground if the don't have for me when I walk in next Monday morning.

Well, maybe I'll just knock over a magazine rack instead.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Darn! I live really close to that EB in Toronto. Should have preordered. Maybe I'll head there tomorrow to see if I can just get a regular copy if they still don't realize the actual release date.

Not just that EBgames. At least three EBs around Toronto selling early. Any EB will probably do..

Varshes

About a few of the questions:

- Whenever you start a new game, it defaults the voice samples to English and there are only 3 of them, I was even in Japanese mode and started another game and it still only came up in English during the avatar creation screen.

- I still don't see a movie subtitles option, was it on the main menu screen of the demo? Because if it was, it's not on the one for the main game.

Chrom

About a few of the questions:

- Whenever you start a new game, it defaults the voice samples to English and there are only 3 of them, I was even in Japanese mode and started another game and it still only came up in English during the avatar creation screen.

- I still don't see a movie subtitles option, was it on the main menu screen of the demo? Because if it was, it's not on the one for the main game.

The first isn't a question.

The option for movie subtitles is something you see when you're actually playing the game within a file, whether on a battle map or the world map.

Mupod

Crossing my fingers up here in Sudbury.

Although if they want to get anything up here they will have to dig their way through 500 tons of snow.

zroid

Banned
So GTA seems to be in the clear for now. I guess as the shipments radiate across the country from EB's Brampton warehouse, it'll become increasingly available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom