• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT| Lord of the RNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

iavi

Pic: http://imgur.com/HycujTg

So I just preordered the game at my local EB (Toronto Eaton centre), went for dinner and got a call that it just came in and was ready for pick up. O_O;;;

Don't have my 3DS right now (still on the road).

Lol sorry this is a little rough right now, posting from an ipad.

pictures of the cart or it's fake.

E: lol nevermind. Pixel art is in!

Mupod

Main question will be, what does the game cart look like?

not me, courtesy of /vg/

jxEbHOZL18KdI.jpg

squint a little

zroid

Banned
Okay but the most important question remains unanswered...

is there internal art in the "eco-windows"? AFAIK, the one and only time NoA did that was with Kid Icarus.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
An Indonesian brother, in a Fire Emblem thread! :O

I live in Indonesia, they don't ship here and if I use forwarder it'll cost a lot. Besides, the Japanese artbook is better, I'm thinking of getting that.

Holy shit I thought I am the only Indonesians in GAF because sure do it feels that way often times, ahahahah.

Ane bakal langsung beli Fire Emblem begitu masuk ke Indonesia tgl 4 April gan! Hahaha.

Can't wait.

Sallokin

As much as I was upset with NOA over the Xenoblade stuff last year (pre-release obvs) I love them twice as much for this.

KarmaCow

Pic: http://imgur.com/HycujTg

So I just preordered the game at my local EB (Toronto Eaton centre), went for dinner and got a call that it just came in and was ready for pick up. O_O;;;

Don't have my 3DS right now (still on the road).

Lol sorry this is a little rough right now, posting from an ipad.

Fuck I hope the one at STC has their shipment. I used credit on it otherwise I would go to the Eaton Centre to pick it up.

Mr. Fix

Yup. I just got my copy as well. The employee almost didn't sell due to the street date, but when he called the warehouse they said that there wasn't a street date. Am excite!

Thanks for the heads up, Varshes!

chrono01

I guess that explains why my EBGames.ca copy shipped [their warehouses are based in Toronto, I believe].

Enjoy your copy guys! I'll be getting mine tomorrow.

To those not living in Canada/Toronto...I am sorry for the frustration. :(

Javier

All the people getting the game already, where are you from? All from Toronto?

And someone tell me if the game has an Spanish or French option. It should say in the back of the box.

branny

Meanwhile, I have no clue if my pre-order is going to actually be fulfilled on time. yay

at frys.com because i'm cheap

Varshes

From just playing a bit, it looks like if you switch the voice overs to Japanese, there are no subs during voiced movie scenes. I don't think they run very long but you are missing out on some dialog if you don't understand some Japanese.

Mr. Fix

Don't forget we're also interested in the artbook, too.

I didn't pre-order unfortunately.

All the people getting the game already, where are you from? All from Toronto?

And someone tell me if the game has an Spanish or French option. It should say in the back of the box.

Yup, Toronto. I don't know what the indication looks like, but half the text in the back is french if that means anything.

zroid

Banned
The employee almost didn't sell due to the street date, but when he called the warehouse they said that there wasn't a street date. Am excite!

Wow. No street date, huh.

Nintendo of Canada fucked up? Maybe Best Buy will ship mine early too...
no way :(

Anteo

From just playing a bit, it looks like if you switch the voice overs to Japanese, there are no subs during voiced movie scenes. I don't think they run very long but you are missing out on some dialog if you don't understand some Japanese.

In the demo there was an option to add subs to the movie scenes, I suppose it is still there.

Also about the languages, none of my 3ds nintendo games in spanish have anything on the back that indicates the language (unless I'm missing something)

Edit: In the options, there is one called Movie Subtitles which is set by default to Off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom