• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT| Lord of the RNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Can people get divorces in this game? I thought me and Chrom were buds but he was just USING ME to get closer to Sumia. I had to settle for Anna :(

Nexas

noooo, not Stahl hate ;_;

he's such a typical nice-guy character, it's charming

Stahl is awesome.

I like say'ri man :p and stahl and miribelle work well together (I honestly cant hate any of the characters getting all those supports with the MU really made them enjoyable )

I don't hate Stahl, but I see him the way the characters in game see Kellam. He is so unassuming that I just forget that he's there. On my second playthrough I said to myself that I would give him a chance, but by chapter 6 he simply disappeared from my party.

Cheska

Dragons > Bunnies

But why not both? We can allll be friends!

tumblr_mi89o2M1MK1s5es89o1_500.jpg

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Can people get divorces in this game? I thought me and Chrom were buds but he was just USING ME to get closer to Sumia. I had to settle for Anna :(

No, there aren't. Chrom is a huge bro and saved you, allowing you to get with the better girl.

zroid

Banned
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130202050939/fireemblem/images/7/75/Sairi.jpg[img]

Say'ri has one of the best designs in the game. I liked her quite a bit.[/QUOTE]

Months ago when I first saw all the character art, I said I'd pair MU x Say'ri. Love her design. I only changed my mind later once learning Morgan wouldn't get a sib in that case.

edit: also I married Miriel to Stahl and it was awesome :P

Well since we got into this whole favorite character thing who are your top 3 favorite female and male characters

For females i will spoiler tag the kids

1. Cordelia/
Severa

Seriously i love this girl shes just so damn cute and her interactions with the MU were just lovable
the resolution at the end regarding her and the pegasus knights gave me really big daww moment
Her relationship with her daughter was also cute. Also cordelia just had an awesome design :p
2. Nowi/
nono

Okay this one might be kinda hard to explain since that whole loli thread thing but hear me out. Honestly Nowi was not really on my radar at all until after i began grinding out her supports. I found that her trying to adapt with humans and her interactions with the MU to be preety damn cute her a rank with her daughter also helped. I Also liked how she just seemed to be happy a lot of the time and i just liked how the character developed (sexual costume aside)

3. Tharja/
Lucina

These Two tied for 3rd for various reasons for tharja i found while her obessession with the MU kinda weird i liked how upfront she was I also liked as you got closer with her she became a bit more gentle (??).
Lucina's story was sad :/
Her ending made me go dammn since i never paired her with anyone my first play through
However after building her supports i really began to respect her dedication in changing the future to the point of over working herself and
even willing to kill the MU
made me respect her a lot.

anyway who are your favorite males/females? (Ill edit this post later with the males)

another edit:
I technically like all the characters a lot these just are the standouts for me

Kincaido

Say'ri is the fifth best waifu.

Top 5
Cordelia >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lucina > Severa > Tiki > Say'ri

Draxal

Not going to lie, wish we had a female myrmidon (wish Say'ri came way earlier) and I wish we got Priam way earlier, he just looks bad ass.

zroid

Banned
it's real annoying that I seem to get way more special bows than any other weapon type, when Virion is the only one who can use them

drooowning in bows

it's real annoying that I seem to get way more special bows than any other weapon type, when Virion is the only one who can use them

drooowning in bows
Yeah, it's a bit disappointing that there are so few "natural" archers in this game, but a lot of people can reclass to them.

Yeah, it's a bit disappointing that there are so few "natural" archers in this game, but a lot of people can reclass to them.

I'm a little surprised they didn't include either crossbows or the sniper's automatically-extended attack range from Radiant Dawn. Bow lock is still a big disadvantage for snipers, and Virion can't get "Counter" to make up for it.

You guys weren't kidding about Tiki. Reclassed her like twice and she already capped all her stats. Nowi followed along nicely as well by capping everything except MAG (which is something she honestly doesn't need).

And Nah is probably my best one right now because of her superior genes from Gaius. Having a manakete with Galeforce and Lethality just seems unfair to the enemy.

You guys weren't kidding about Tiki. Reclassed her like twice and she already capped all her stats. Nowi followed along nicely as well by capping everything except MAG (which is something she honestly doesn't need).

And Nah is probably my best one right now because of her superior genes from Gaius. Having a manakete with Galeforce and Lethality just seems unfair to the enemy.

Manakete Tier list
Morgan>Nah>Tiki>Nowi

I haven't looked at the growth rates but my manaketes always get like 3-5 stats per level up.
They are just a good class in general when it comes to growths, range 1-2 attack, extra stats from the stones, and they are dragons.

Main character of the next Fire Emblem game should be a manakete.

Kincaido

I just realized that if you pair up the characters that are married and click on their portraits, they're blushing. GOTY

PK Gaming

Anna, Say'ri, and Tiki must be beyond awful since the only guy that they can get with is your avatar. ;)

images

I agree. Too bad
she serves absolutely no purpose narratively and sucks gameplaywise.

she's actually at the forefront of the plot for a good 5-6 chapters, and is actually one of the better characters in the game. Her bases are really, really, really high. In addition to that, she starts with all of the Myrmidon skills, so she's effectively "a better Lon'qu, with a limited support pool."

You can pair her up with MU up until A, or stick her with Tiki and watch her dominate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom