• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT| Lord of the RNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Oh look, that chick who loves Chrom more than any other character she gets an S-rank with.

Hahaha.

Well to be fair, some of her S-Support doesn't even mention Chrom, like with Avatar, Kellam, and Gaius I think? In fact, I think the word "most" even qualify for this.

Her support with Sumia doesn't mention Chrom, even.

Anyways, if we ever make the list of "Fire Emblem Awakening's Most Gorgeous Girl", she will probably sitting at number one, although in my eyes Lucina can compete fiercely with her for that.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
That soundtrack cover art makes me weep

246190_fireemblem_awakening_ost.jpg

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I wonder how Cordelia feels about all this.

No complaints from me by the way.

Sweet~

This one is fine with it, the one from the alternate timeline that is mai waifu only would not be. No one can touch that one but me =P

Javier

How the hell is Henry beating Tharja on the poll. I can understand Marth, but Henry?

Funny thing is I don't think Henry ranked too high in the Japanese polls.

Moonlight

Banned
Okay, just did that poll (did my duty and voted for Anna) and honestly I had no idea that Henry was even a tenth as popular as he apparently is among western fans. Anna is apparently tied with Nowi, too.

And poor Lissa, apparently getting no votes.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I'd vote for Cherche in a hottest FE:A character poll.

dat back. dat exposed part of her leg. dat Minerva.

She is very nice too. There is something really hot about a sexy lady saying, "Hello, good day" with a smile before whacking you in the head with a Silver Axe.

But hmm... I think Lucina wins. Although generally I much more in love with chirpy characters like Lissa, Cynthia, or Female Morgan.

Just voted for Lissa in the poll, in fact!

ohlawd

How do I know if my vote got in? >_>

I voted for Lissa, too!

I pretty much flipped a 5 sided coin to finally make a decision.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Gave my first paragon to her to make sure she level 15 by the time bride DLC comes out.

Though knowing you, you probably already done this or maxed her out :p

Yep, have had her maxed out since she was a Bow Knight 17+ levels ago :x

SSDjaD1.jpg

So ready for the Bride DLC.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Cynthia and Owain are cheerful without being bratty.

Hmmm, I have to disagree with you there.

*Dons Lissa Defense Force Hat*

She is not bratty. In fact, she's responsible, courageous (to the point of being reckless), and all around a very pleasant person to be around with her positiveness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom