• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT| Lord of the RNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
284px-Vel1.jpg

Panne: Wearing furry booty-shorts or walking around totally bottomless?

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Started another file. Boss on the prologue gets a critical off on MU, instant game over.

On the plus side, my Chrom got a better level up on his first level than he did in my entire first playthrough.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I have just finished collecting and "recording" all the supports available for Female Morgan. In the end I paired her up with Brady, and Cynthia went with her childhood friend Gerome. Nah with Yarne, Inigo with Noire, Owain with his self-proclaimed rival Kjell.

The only one I haven't paired up is Severa. And the only one left from the guy's side is Laurent. So... I guess both of them hooks up later.

I must say, I enjoy pairing up people with clashing personalities, it's entertaining to see.

Morgan's hair color...? She follows her dad or her mother? My Morgan has blue hair, and my Avatar marries Lucina but he has blue hair too so I am not sure... Otherwise.... hmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Velcro Fly

My plan for this game:

- Finish the main game for the first time before I get Luigi's Mansion. So basically by Monday
- Start a new game and exploit Galeforce and other things as much as possible for passing down to kids in order to create broken units
- Grind out skills, supports, and weapon rank on characters on 2nd file in order to create a powerful party

I'm pretty close to 35 hours already and I still have probably 7 chapters or so left in the main game. Definitely going to be my #1 game on activity log before too long.

I'm going to choose booty-shorts because the implication otherwise burns a nightmare into my skull.

Nah - I mean it's not like she's human. That's technically fur.

Fur.

Bottomless. Her fur down there matches her patches of fur elsewhere. That cord belt is only holding up that little pouch. No modesty among rabbit-people.

It's totes functional, guys! If she wore pants they'd rip when she went taguel!

In all seriousness, her armor is quite intuitive in how it's loosely-jointed to expand in her beast form.

Started another file. Boss on the prologue gets a critical off on MU, instant game over.

On the plus side, my Chrom got a better level up on his first level than he did in my entire first playthrough.

Early game's the fucking worst. It's why I chose casual instead of classic. I was so, so unlucky with enemy criticals when I first started.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I am currently still stuck on Chapter 13, grinding for supports.

Oh goddamn I don't even quite remember the story anymore since I am messing around with supports for way, way, waaay too long for my own good, hahaha.

ohlawd

I am currently still stuck on Chapter 13, grinding for supports.

Oh goddamn I don't even quite remember the story anymore since I am messing around with supports for way, way, waaay too long for my own good, hahaha.

here's a little recap

chapter 0-12: good guys win, bad guys lose.

ohlawd

Severa's outburst in C rank is one of my favorites.

"And I know you're sweaty from combat or whatever, but oh my gosh. ...Ew."

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
I have a couple of questions regarding skills:
1. How do you acquire the filth skill for each character!
2. I'm aware that children inherit two skills from each parent, provided that they have 4 unlocked. But what happens if they have only 2? For instance I have a couple of children with only 2 skills, should I level the parents till They unlock more skills thus automatically unlocking them for their children, or level the children who will unlock their parents' skills, OR am I SOL?

Panne: Wearing furry booty-shorts or walking around totally bottomless?

Looks to be bottomless

In fact, it kinda reminds me of how Felicia(Darkstalkers) is depicted with her going commando and having her white fur covering her female parts.

Severa x Kjelle are totally hitting on each other in their supports.

And I'm only at B-Support.

Still pales in comparison to how Tharja comes on to the Female Avatar right from the get go.

Both of them deserved to have an S support together, but unfortunately just like Chrom x Cordelia, it'll never happen.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
I have a couple of questions regarding skills:
1. How do you acquire the filth skill for each character!
2. I'm aware that children inherit two skills from each parent, provided that they have 4 unlocked. But what happens if they have only 2? For instance I have a couple of children with only 2 skills, should I level the parents till They unlock more skills thus automatically unlocking them for their children, or level the children who will unlock their parents' skills, OR am I SOL?

1. Reclassing with Second Seals. Theres only 2 skills per class.

2. Parents will pass down the last skill in their actively equipped list. No matter if its 1 skill in that list or a full 5, whatever is last in that list will be passed down. The exception being female children of chrom (which will always get aether), or male children (which will always get rightful king), same goes for their kids if you go for a 3rd gen morgan.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Ohhhhh, so if a I reclass for a third time would I be capped at skill #5 or would #6 bump #1 out?

(And thanks or the answer!)

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Ohhhhh, so if a I reclass for a third time would I be capped at skill #5 or would #6 bump #1 out?

You would have the option to unequip a skill. You can have as many skills as possible for the character, but you can only have any 5 equipped at one time.

FSLink

Banned

It'll ask you which one you want to swap out for. You can equip any 5 skills anytime when not currently on a battle map with the "Equip Skills" menu.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Holy shit I totally forgot the "equip skill" menu. Time to start going crazy with classes then!

Thanks everyone,

ohlawd

Doesn't really matter how many skills the parents have equipped. They'll always pass down the last skill on their set. Unless of course they have no skill equipped then that's kinda obvious >_> Zerroku's already list the exceptions to this with Chrom and stuff.

wait if you already have some kids then leveling up their parents does nothing to them. Once you have them, the skills they got from their parents is set in stone. That's why you plan out what skills you want the parents to pass down before actually starting that particular kid's Paralogue. There's no rush anyway since you can get the kids whenever you want.

Every day I regret marrying Cordelia more and more. Where's my divorce support?

Where's my Kincaido batman signal?

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Actually, I am stuck on chapter 15! not 13....

Every day I regret marrying Cordelia more and more. Where's my divorce support?

Yeah, this was my feeling too. Protip to anyone planning to marry her: Just stop building her support once your Avatar is max support on her, that's how it will be *more* believable at least, that your Avatar and her are in a marriage.

Thankfully no such issue with Lucina <3

I think Cordelia's a perfectly fine character - she just makes for an unusual spouse. You sort of have to come to terms with the fact that anyone you choose for her is her plan B. I leave her single out of mercy.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Bunch of insecure folks up in here. When she's talking about "him" after she's married she's talking about her husband aka Kincaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom