• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Community Thread | Together We Ride

Sf has pics up of the cloaked char from #FE, definite sword user so probably either Ogma/Nabarl/Owain/Lon'Qu

I think it's the earlier two, and I think its most likely to be Nabarl due to him looking rather ... coldish ... but I think Ogma would be also a good fit.

which cloaked char?

The guy throwing his cloak/coat into the crowd in the recent trailer (it's honestly a coat on a rewatch).

ahh that guy.... i thought you're refering to someone else lol
well, we haven't seen his party icon yet.... so he might end up being some other weapon user instead xD

Draxal

ahh that guy.... i thought you're refering to someone else lol
well, we haven't seen his party icon yet.... so he might end up being some other weapon user instead xD

Nah, the icon is the only thing we got so far, check SF if you haven't yet or you could probably search yoshiro tsurugi. (and yes I think the name is a hint as well).

Nah, the icon is the only thing we got so far, check SF if you haven't yet or you could probably search yoshiro tsurugi. (and yes I think the name is a hint as well).

oh shiet i didn't realize that there's new famitsu screenshots..... how the heck i missed that D: orz orz orz

Golnei

Assuming the hairstyle in the icon will remain consistent with the original, I'm leaning closer to Owain for whatever reason. Though Virion and Draug have shown that they're not necessarily going to stick to the most popular characters within the represented games, so Lon'qu is just as likely.

no need to not post the image, its on famitsu's site lol

sH2zZsn.jpg

Draxal

no need to not post the image, its on famitsu's site lol

I saw the upload was from siliconera, and wanted to err on the safe side!

Assuming the hairstyle in the icon will remain consistent with the original, I'm leaning closer to Owain for whatever reason. Though Virion and Draug have shown that they're not necessarily going to stick to the most popular characters within the represented games, so Lon'qu is just as likely.

Lon'qu was relatively popular it's just that there are no popular armor knights/archers in shadow dragon's awakening.

Draxal

wait, from where they get his name?

pls... famitsu watermark is there lol

An older trailer had his name up there being with Kiriya in a concert promo so it's an assumption by the SF posters, but it's really likely to be true imho. I did see the watermark, but still wanted to err on caution, didn't want to put Seda in a bad place!

And yeah, I'm shocked that you didn't post this first, you slacker.

Seda

didn't want to put Seda in a bad place!
Not sure I understand, but, uh, you can freely post Famitsu screenshots here without any issue as long as it's from their website and not a magazine scan. Most Japanese online sites have watermarks (Famitsu, Dengeki, GameWatch, Gamer.ne.jp, etc). The main one who doesn't is 4Gamer - although they don't have the latest screenshot batch for #FE.

Draxal

Not sure I understand, but, uh, you can freely post Famitsu screenshots here without any issue as long as its from their website and not a magazine scan. Most Japanese online sites have watermarks (Famitsu, Dengeki, GameWatch, Gamer.ne.jp, etc). The main one who doesn't is 4Gamer - although they don't have the latest screenshot batch for #FE.

Wasn't sure if it was sourced from a magazine scan (electonic copy) or the actual site as the upload I saw it wasn't direct from Famitsu (although the watermark was a very good clue it was from the site itself).

Weebos

Banned
I finally got around to looking at all the class skills in Fates.

They're really awesome, my hype has been rekindled.

Draxal

Can I vote for Lucina, as an aside saw the Marth nendo in person today ... it was so pretty. But the Kirby one was the best one.

edit.

Voted for Harolthur and Oboro.

I'm voting for Sakura every day, even on vacation. If she doesn't make the top 20, I'm gonna cry XD

*increases votes for Elise*

considering votes are separated out by gender Sakura should make top 20 girls, otherwise she'd be really disliked lol

maybe I'll toss Sakura a pity vote, she's all right

StayDead

I got my next set of Fire Emblem cipher cards today. Got the big booster and also the starter deck for the Heroine theme for my 3DS.

Huh, I didn't know there were people that disliked Lucina/Robin's lines in Smash 4.

I liked it
everyone could always have more sassy lines

The victory quotes were okay, but butchering male Robin's 'tip the scales' line was unforgivable.

Also; leaving out Marth's 'let's dance' for the third game in a row was just as disappointing as ever. We'll probably get his voice from Codename STEAM in the next game, so this was its last chance.

This, however, is true.

Golnei

The victory quotes were okay, but butchering male Robin's 'tip the scales' line was unforgivable.

Also; leaving out Marth's 'let's dance' for the third game in a row was just as disappointing as ever. We'll probably get his voice from Codename STEAM in the next game, so this was its last chance.

Draxal

Huh, I didn't know there were people that disliked Lucina/Robin's lines in Smash 4.

I liked it

Lucina's sassy, Robin's boring except for Female Robin to Lucina ... and let's be real female Robin is most likely to be Lucina's mom in female Robin playthroughs.

I kinda don't like Lucina's smash lines, because the goofy idiot part of her doesn't show up in Smash.

PK Gaming

I liked it

This, however, is true.

The voice direction in Smash 4 is abysmal, lmao.

The Fire Emblem characters are all wrong; still can't believe they didn't recast Ike (or the fact they recycled voices...)

Top Bottom