• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Fates |OT| Nohr does what Hoshidon't

Draxal

Holy crap, I wasted 57 turns Revelation chapter 10.
But I loved it the entire way through.
Branching paths, darkness, so much treasure and EXP. This was my favorite map yet, even more than the Conquest or Birthright.

I (and some others) consider it the worst map lol. Guess one's junk is another's treasure.

Neol

ok so who is better

Ehh Keaton.

The true debate though.
tumblr_o3fnjdeTVS1uxo3f6o1_500.jpg

Selkie the best

Nose Master

Chapter 10 on Nohr is messed up. Gonna try having Cleavage Monster tank a bunch of the non archers.

I keep getting spanked cause I"m going for the lower houses too early.

onionfrog

I just finished birthright and
about to start conquest.

Does it matter much if I start from the prologue or choose the option to continue from chapter 6?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I can't stand Selkie. She's immature in a gratingly infantile way, and her personality is bordering on unnerving. And her voice is equally annoying.

Kaden, on the other hand, is a lovable goofball.

Guys stop making me reconsider who I am marrying. I was deadset on marrying Forrest cause he is so fabulous but Keaton is re-tempting me.

spiritfox

Guys stop making me reconsider who I am marrying. I was deadset on marrying Forrest cause he is so fabulous but Keaton is re-tempting me.

He wants you to take a look at his bone hole.

I can't stand Selkie. She's immature in a gratingly infantile way, and her personality is bordering on unnerving. And her voice is equally annoying.

Kaden, on the other hand, is a lovable goofball.

She has a great voice man.

Lynx_7

For some reason I kept dying on the first few turns of chapter 16 and had to restart like crazy. Once I figured it out and played a bit more defensive things worked out fine though.
I think I'm permabenching Silas for real. Dude can't kill worth shit and Peri just seems to give me better results all around plus she looks cooler so I'm keeping her and benching him for Keaton. I kinda like the character but lately he just hasn't been worth it so I'll support grind just to get his kid and his A rank with Corrin and then I'm done.

Vamphuntr

Holy crap, I wasted 57 turns Revelation chapter 7.
But I loved it the entire way through.
Branching paths, darkness, so much treasure and EXP. This was my favorite map yet, even more than the Conquest or Birthright.

All maps in Revelations give lot of treasure. You will like a very similar map later on which is based on the same logic and every enemies you find give stat boosting items. I found 7 annoying because only your avatar can tank for 3/4 of the map.

I got both versions digitally when they came out, I finished Birthright in Classic/Hard and I'm currently in Chapter 12 of Conquest Classic/Normal, the game is really fun so far.

I feel a bit bad because I've been abusing the castles online to get amazing skills for everyone and the money DLC.

Kalentan

Remind me again which female you can romance as a female on the Birthright side?

Also, getting S rank support doesn't mean romance... right?

Tingle

Remind me again which female you can romance as a female on the Birthright side?

S rank always means romance. For some kids, though, they just kinda imply a future romance, except for the Avatar, because he can have kids with the kids.

You can S rank Hyato's daughter, Rhajat.

The person that Fem Corrin can same-sex S rank is Rahjat (Hayato's Kid), and the majority of 2nd Gen S-Rank supports are the ones that don't mean romance anymore, there's still some like Ophelia/Siegbert or Soleil/Forrest, but the majority have been rewritten to be platonic.

Edit: Im2slow

Kalentan

The person that Fem Corrin can same-sex S rank is Rahjat (Hayato's Kid), and the majority of 2nd Gen S-Rank supports are the ones that don't mean romance anymore, there's still some like Ophelia/Siegbert or Soleil/Forrest, but the majority have been rewritten to be platonic.

Edit: Im2slow

S rank always means romance. For some kids, though, they just kinda imply a future romance, except for the Avatar, because he can have kids with the kids.

You can S rank Hyato's daughter, Rhajat.

Oh okay. So to avoid romancing my Fem Corrin with Silas, I should not keep his support level to A?

Xenoflare

Oh okay. So to avoid romancing my Fem Corrin with Silas, I should not keep his support level to A?

The game warns you that you can only S rank one character after you click a support that would start the S rank. So yeah, avoid S rank Silas in your case.

Kalentan

You can get his rank to A, just never activate the S rank cut scene. The cut scene is what causes them to marry.

Okay. That seems odd that they would have it like that. I feel like you should be able to get someone's support level to S and then have to activate a marry thing. At least, that is how I think it should have been done.

Tingle

Okay. That seems odd that they would have it like that. I feel like you should be able to get someone's support level to S and then have to activate a marry thing. At least, that is how I think it should have been done.

S ranks are pretty powerful on the battlefield due to having additional benefits when you pair them up. Also, the S rank cut scenes are generally proposals, so they don't want to make platonic versions.

Everyone except the Avatar gets one S rank and one A+ rank (same gender). Having two of those is honestly a lot.

Renewed

What? You get the A rank, then you continue grinding support so that you gain enough support points to activate the S rank/marry event.

Or do you mean the benefits of S without being married?

Kalentan

What? You get the A rank, then you continue grinding support so that you gain enough support points to activate the S rank/marry event.

Or do you mean the benefits of S without being married?

Yeah. Although as described above, I didn't realize the benefits of S are really good. So I'd imagine it might be broken if you could get S rank for everyone without romancing. (I'm in a sort of Persona 4 mindset of you can max everyone out without romancing.)

I will say... Hmm... When do I get Rhajat?

Cause I will say that while I do think it would be cool for my Fem Corrin to romance Rhajat... The scenes with Silas seem to make him almost seem like an OTP. XD

Tingle

Yeah. Although as described above, I didn't realize the benefits of S are really good. So I'd imagine it might be broken if you could get S rank for everyone without romancing. (I'm in a sort of Persona 4 mindset of you can max everyone out without romancing.)

I will say... Hmm... When do I get Rhajat?

You can get Rhajat as soon as you marry anybody to Hyato. She is completely optional. So make it a priority to bond him to someone if you want her quickly, and make sure he doesn't die if you are playing Classic.

Kalentan

You can get Rhajat as soon as you marry anybody to Hyato. She is completely optional. So make it a priority to bond him to someone if you want her quickly, and make sure he doesn't die if you are playing Classic.

Not going to lie. That almost seems creepy. XD Wait, is there a time skip?

Xenoflare

My Elise now has the same amount of HP as Camilla (32HP) level 5

LOL

No seraph robe, Strategist Elise vs Malig Knight Camilla

God the RNGs

Conquest 21:
Void Curse LOL. When they said it was an escape chapter, they MEANT it.
The map was pretty easy though, since there's Dragon Veins literally all over the place
to freeze everyone. Only had to take out the Golems and the boss for the Arms Scroll.

Kalentan

Sorry, just one quick question. Is there a low level way to get two characters support levels up?

Trying to get Orochi and Hayato together, but they're too low level to do anything...

Xenoflare

So Conquest 15...

Escape or fight and earn a Speedwing... decisions...

What I did was
made all my real units up top all shoved to the corner out of the aggro zone only taking out enemies that moves in, while paring Corrin and Gunther up so slowly get my way to the boss

Top Bottom