• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

I finally get good luck in this game for once after I ended my color sniping strategy. I pulled all five stones every single time, and I get this awesome result with a paltry 3.5% pity rate.

Inigo is +SPD/-RES, and Shigure is +ATK/-SPD. The speed is a little disappointing, but who am I to complain about this result for 55 Orbs? I finally summon Kagero after almost 8 months of playing (lol!) with usable IVs (+RES/-DEF), and I got a Klein in the previous batch! I'm so glad that I can build up Orbs quickly, since I didn't have to use 120+ Orbs this time.

Still lacking Reposition and Fury 3, but that can wait.

Cerium

RNG gods smiled on me today. Spent 80 orbs and walked away with Olivia, Inigo, and a dupe 5* Catria.

I still want Azura though.

kswiston

Between my 55 orbs and the 12 from the new maps, I managed to get Olivia pretty early on, and then a lot of squat. Somehow, the game decided that I needed 4-star Camillas, and I got 3 of those.

At least this banner is around for awhile, and the month resets in 2 days. I will continue to try for Azura.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Finally got Olivia and Azura, lets check their IVsssss both - Speed, lol.

I begrudgingly went for another Azura and luckily she popped up really quickly with +Atk, still don't think I'll ever use to attack with her.

Got 3 red, 1 green, 1 blue for the first summon. 3* Nino and... 5* Mae with decent IVs. Wrong blue mage game!

I'm happy though. I haven't got a Mae and she was one of my favourite characters in Echoes.

Shinypogs

A little over 200 orbs spent

2 Inigo +def - res & - speed + def. Disappointing Ivs but more dancers is still good dancers.
1 camilla - atk +res are you serious?
1 effie + atk - def fucking why
1 julia - atk + res :(

Not a single god damn fae :( plz come home fluffy chicken dragon.

I did pick up a +speed - hp 4* Soren which is what I've wanted.
also got a -hp + speed 58 reinhardt. These are of course not the iv I want but I can at least run him for now and use his sp to learn the skills I'll want on a good one before merging.

I also got some good skill inheritance fodder, overall an okay summoning session and I'll be fine waiting

Sciel

"bait" smh
You don't agree that this banner was dropped to push people to burn orbs before the inevitable Halloween banner?

They've basically just put up a few of the more popular characters + the rarest class in game as a time limited summoning option. The units are nice and all but will hardly be game-breaking.

Acerac

Banned
Ended up with 2 Inigos, one +att -def and the other +def -res. My venture through colorless hell got me 3 gaius in 4 attempts which I thought was incredibly impressive but I played like a fool and went for the final red on my 2 full pulls just because I need fodder... lo and behold, Hinata! The only question is who gets to eat his soul... I'm guessing I'll default to Xander.

So, 2 Inigos... do I bother +1ing the +att one? HP and speed are both stats I'm sure he'd adore.

*edit* +att, not +spd

HawthorneKitty

You don't agree that this banner was dropped to push people to burn orbs before the inevitable Halloween banner?

They've basically just put up a few of the more popular characters + the rarest class in game as a time limited summoning option. The units are nice and all but will hardly be game-breaking.
Flip your scenario, Halloween comes and then Dancers. Was Halloween bait and Dancers then go on to bait for Christmas. Everything becomes bait if you dive into this sort of thought. What length of time before the 1 year anniversary will constitute as bait? Should they just release shitty units to discourage pulling in that timeframe? Where does Valentines fit in this bait chain?

There's something good every time new units come out. Call this a mean orbgrab if you want but nah to bait.

linkent

Da fug... couldnt get Amelia with 80orbs.
And the free pulls got me a +Def/-Res Amelia

No banner units in 50 orbs.
Since it last 30days, will wait and see how the halloween units are.

Pull Inigo on the second orb, he's +ATK,-SPD. I guess that gives him enough attack to be a threat but at the cost of his one good stat is awful.

DK4SEqrVwAAgbIc.jpg:large

130+ orbs and on the final pull... lol

+atk/-def
+res/-atk

Dark Link

+def/-spd Azura in 80 orbs
+spd/-res Inigo in 60 orbs
140 total spent

Then my sister proceeds to pull +spd/-def Azura in three summons.

ಠ_ಠ

microfolk

Got +SPD/-ATK Azura in ~70 orbs, I am really happy with this result. Found a 5* Hawkeye in the previous pull, I think I'll give DB 3 to some wonky build to have some fun, Reinhardt already destroys everything with DB 2.

Sciel

Flip your scenario, Halloween comes and then Dancers. Was Halloween bait and Dancers then go on to bait for Christmas. Everything becomes bait if you dive into this sort of thought. What length of time before the 1 year anniversary will constitute as bait? Should they just release shitty units to discourage pulling in that timeframe? Where does Valentines fit in this bait chain?

There's something good every time new units come out. Call this a mean orbgrab if you want but nah to bait.
Going by that train of thought, then nothing is ever truly a bait.

My personal opinion of this being somewhat of a bait-ish banner is simply because its a banner which is designed to make you use your orbs now, before immediately enticing you with a shiny new one that's likely going to be even better (i.e: back to back limited unit banners). They could have easily made these dancers not time-limited and added them into the summoning pool.

That's not to say this banner isn't worth pulling on. Its just that, you just know they are going to have that Shiny Red Mage Flyer that everyone will want in that next Halloween banner.

Shinypogs

Since my 5* camilla is -atk and I'm planning to run a boys only flier team anyways she's basically darting blow3 fodder. Similarly with the new Effie being death blow 3 fodder. Although a + atk - def Effie might be workable since with db3 and brave lance+ she hits for 57 twice. I'd need to never leave her exposed but there's not much she couldn't blow up.
my previous 5* effie is + speed - def so that's either a plus 1 merge or fodder for someone else. Idk might use both as fodder in time hard to say, not like i need to make a decision right away.

Since my 5* camilla is -atk and I'm planning to run a boys only flier team anyways she's basically darting blow3 fodder. Similarly with the new Effie being death blow 3 fodder. Although a + atk - def Effie might be workable since with db3 and brave lance+ she hits for 57 twice. I'd need to never leave her exposed but there's not much she couldn't blow up.
my previous 5* effie is + speed - def so that's either a plus 1 merge or fodder for someone else. Idk might use both as fodder in time hard to say, not like i need to make a decision right away.

Why don't you give that Brave Axe+ away instead? You can get Darting Blow from Rebecca and Florina. +ATK/-DEF Effie is definitely usable. The lowered Bonfire/Ignis damage isn't a huge deal, and -4 DEF won't ruin a Wary Fighter build.

Sorry about the Julia, but you got a fantastic Soren.

Cerium

These dancers are uniquely useful for things like Arena Assault where duplicates are banned.

I'm aiming to get the full set. If that means I miss out on some Halloween characters, then so be it.

HawthorneKitty

Going by that train of thought, then nothing is ever truly a bait.

My personal opinion of this being somewhat of a bait-ish banner is simply because its a banner which is designed to make you use your orbs now, before immediately enticing you with a shiny new one that's likely going to be even better (i.e: back to back limited unit banners). They could have easily made these dancers not time-limited and added them into the summoning pool.

That's not to say this banner isn't worth pulling on. Its just that, you just know they are going to have that Shiny Red Mage Flyer that everyone will want in that next Halloween banner.
Likely better? No holiday banner will ever top 4 Dancers.

Shinypogs

Why don't you give that Brave Axe+ away instead? You can get Darting Blow from Rebecca and Florina. +ATK/-DEF Effie is definitely usable. The lowered Bonfire/Ignis damage isn't a huge deal, and -4 DEF won't ruin a Wary Fighter build.

Sorry about the Julia, but you got a fantastic Soren.

I could I just don't have anyone who wants a brave axe+ atm. I can certainly hang on to Camilla in case such a user comes along. Perhaps when Boyd gets his ass into the game I can slap it on him. Also Haar better come with one or so help me god there will be anger.

Julia can park her butt on the bench beside - atk lilina and - hp + defense linde. The mages who come out to snipe shit in arena assault and get run on my silly all the magic defense team with fem corrin after ponies have secured me a win.

I am so hyped to use Soren and pair him up with Brave Ike as god intended ( I'm not gonna freak out if people mention other pairings and whatnot lol I'm just being silly). BK can secure the red spot on the team and I suppose Ninian will need to dance since Inigo would make 3 greens and olivia would leave us without a blue. I really wanted Tana to come home for guidance so BK wouldn't be locked to one move.

edit: Is there any reason not to merge my 2 spare spring camillas into the one I actually use?

+Res, -Def.. I'll take her. Better than most of the natures of other five stars I've pulled lately.

Speaking of which, I've been meaning to ask if there's anything out there on whether the boons/banes are equally likely or if some are more likely than others? Has IS ever said anything or has anybody collected data on it?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Husbando > waifu

He is def. one of the better Husbandos...still would love to get Olivia or Azura.

I checked my Inigos.

first +atk, -spd
second +hp, -def

Which would be the better to invest in ?

Also what skills are people running with ?

Top Bottom