• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
This is how I feel too. 70ish orbs down so far, and I've seen like four colorless orbs.

Doesn't look like I'm going to get Olivia unless the game really pukes free orbs during this banner.

Just start saving for the Halloween banner. None of these dancers are meta breaking or defining.

Sciel

The warrior maps are such godsend to level/farm SP. Wished they lasted forever :(

Maxed both my P.Azura/Olivia relatively quickly. Still missing WoM3 though since i've run out of Cains.

Sölf

finally some luck. I sopent 44 Orbs and got 5* Azura, 4* Reinhardt and 4* Klein (as well as a 4* Nino). Rest wasn't anything noteworthy, I did get a second Athena though.

Firemind

Got Olivia.. -atk +def, can't make her a dancer Kagero like this but at least I only have to pull greens now.
Even with neutral natures, Olivia has 7 less attack than Kagero. Kagero already has trouble OHKOing infantries with a neutral nature and Death Blow these days lol

syncyes

Got ridiculously lucky. ~180 orbs:

3 (!) Axe Azura
2 Dagger Olivia
Inigo
Shigure
5* Nowi (first Nowi ever somehow when I've been playing since launch)

I don't have time to check IVs right now so they could all be shit but still, holy fuck.

DooD1234

I just spend like 40-50 some orbs and got Shigure, PAzura, and POlivia.

I think this is the luckiest I ever been.

ujvE6tl.jpg

Got inigo! +HP/-Atk is lame but that Atk is abysmal regardless and with TA and Moonbow I can use Inigo as another Reinhardt check in AA with the benefit of being a dancer as well.

I wonder with 40 HP and 22 def it is worth going with a Raven build? 35 Atk though....

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Got inigo! +HP/-Atk is lame but that Atk is abysmal regardless and with TA and Moonbow I can use Inigo as another Reinhardt check in AA with the benefit of being a dancer as well.

I wonder with 40 HP and 22 def it is worth going with a Raven build? 35 Atk though....
My MRobin has 25 def(he's -def) and still does fine with TA+Raven. I don't think he stands up to top tier archers quadding him with specials, though.

And with Inigo's 35 atk, I don't know if it's worth even investing too much into him combat-wise.

My MRobin has 25 def(he's -def) and still does fine with TA+Raven. I don't think he stands up to top tier archers quadding him with specials, though.

And with Inigo's 35 atk, I don't know if it's worth even investing too much into him combat-wise.

Just ran calcs and even with 35 Atk he survives and kills both +Atk +10 BLyn and Reinhardt with a Hone Calvary buff.

I’m going to keep pulling greens for Azura so maybe I will get another Inigo, but even this one seems worth the investment.

Ninferno

If you are looking to counter Reinhardt, you should use Luna instead.

Just start saving for the Halloween banner. None of these dancers are meta breaking or defining.

Implying "Halloween banner" (something we know jack shit about and can't even be sure if it exists) will be meta breaking or defining.

Pejo

98 orbs got me Olivia and Azura, with some really awful pulls in between. I'm down to 2 orbs left, but I'm done on the banner anyways. Gotta start saving for whatever Halloween brings.

After 100 orbs Takumi broke my pity rate in colorless hell. But I got 4* Oscar and 4* Leon on the way, neither of which I had before.

So now I gotta decide who's getting Close Counter...

Roman

I've run a lot of calculations today and yes, Inigo with Triangle Adept Raven can survive and kill both Reinhardt and Lyn.

With +0 against +10 and Hone Cavalry buffs he struggles but this can be mitigated with Distant Defense 1 and/or him being Speed buffed.

He is frankly an amazing new anti-meta tool and we decided to tier him S+ - the best unit of this banner.

+Spd/-Atk seems like one of the best natures for him since the margins are extremely tight and he can't really afford losing any of his bulk.

Ekai

I've run a lot of calculations today and yes, Inigo with Triangle Adept Raven can survive and kill both Reinhardt and Lyn.

With +0 against +10 and Hone Cavalry buffs he struggles but this can be mitigated with Distant Defense 1 and/or him being Speed buffed.

He is frankly an amazing new anti-meta tool and we decided to tier him S+ - the best unit of this banner.

+Spd/-Atk seems like one of the best natures for him since the margins are extremely tight and he can't really afford losing any of his bulk.

Can confirm, Inigo for S+++. Secret best unit in a while. That on top of being a dancer is just amazingly good.

lt519

Went through about 80 orbs, got Mathilda and Camilla before finally getting PAzura, but hopefully will land a couple of the other dancers before this is over. I want one for every Arena Assault map.

kewlmyc

I just don't see how his stats defer that much from the other green units. Both his def and res are in the mid 20s iirc. Do the other green mages just have that bad of defenses?

kswiston

I just don't see how his stats defer that much from the other green units. Both his def and res are in the mid 20s iirc. Do the other green mages just have that bad of defenses?

Must be factoring in that he is a dancer?

Edit: I mean, other units can counter rein/BLyn, but they can't give you the flexibility of an extra turn in other situations.

Wiseblade

I CALLED IT

I BLOODY CALLED IT

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Horse Emblem (Lynhardt, Xander, and Inigo) seems pretty OP now. The usual dancer nightmare except now with a built in anti meta tool for the mirror match.

So basically all the dancers are tier S/A. Now there's a dancer who has ranged attacks and can counter the 2 most dominant threats in the meta. Pretty self explanatory tbh.

Now the real issue, how to build Performance Olivia?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

Seriously? I pulled a +speed, -atk and thought I got the short end of the stick.

Draxal

Yeah my plus SPD minus res nature is dangerous ly close.

However, he doesn't do well against firesweep CA Lyn. So I'm not sure if he is s plus?

jnWake

Free pull had one colorless and 4 red. Pulled colorless and got 3* Felicia.

Second pull had 1 blue and 4 red. Got an Oboro I think.

Third pull finally had banner colors. Got Inigo!

+hp-res

Fourth pull also had banner colors. Got Olivia!

+hp-spd

Seriously, someone ban +hp as a summonable nature.

lt519

Nice with my last twenty orbs after doing the prologues and chains I got a +DEF/-HP Inigo. He'll join Boey and Robin on team Gronnraven+ TA3.

I'm going to save until the next banner and see what that is before going after the other two. That's 4 5* characters in 100 orbs so don't want to press my luck.

Ekai

Does Inigo live Lyn without Bowbreaker.
I thought he needed that to be viable.

He can run QR. It depends on the build but it's close regardless. That he can do all of this without any merges, being -atk and not having any buffs while Rein and Bow Lyn are being calc'd at +10 merges and with hone cav. buffs really says it all. Give him some buffs (and if at all possible a few merges) and he's a fairly safe counter. Inigo wrecks common threats and dances, he's a beast.

Roman

Yeah my plus SPD minus res nature is dangerous ly close.

However, he doesn't do well against firesweep CA Lyn. So I'm not sure if he is s plus?

Even in the worst case scenario, which is a Firesweep CA Lyn, he can still provide dancer support for your player phase unit to take care of Lyn and counter Reinhardt. In fact, he can charge his Special (Luna) while tanking Reinhardt and player phase kill Lyn easily.

Busaiku

He can run QR. It depends on the build but it's close regardless. That he can do all of this without any merges, being -atk and not having any buffs while Rein and Bow Lyn are being calc'd at +10 merges and with hone cav. buffs really says it all. Give him some buffs (and if at all possible a few merges) and he's a fairly safe counter. Inigo wrecks common threats and dances, he's a beast.
But wouldn't Lyn's 2nd hit/Draconic Aura take him out.
Even worse if she's Brave Bow.

Ekai

But wouldn't Lyn's 2nd hit/Draconic Aura take him out.
Even worse if she's Brave Bow.

Nope. I don't have the calcs but Roman should be able to post them. He takes her out. It can be close but he takes her out. She can win in some specific instances but all Igino has to do to counter that is get a speed buff of some sort and he's fine. Or even a single merge or two to my understanding.

Again, this is with her being +10 and hone cav'd. He has no merges, no buffs and even -atk.
It's largely the raven ta combo but that he can run it so well to counter both rein and lyn and dance is just godly.

Top Bottom