• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I'm conflicted. Azura makes Roy even more amazing but mage dancers are better for arena defense wins. Decisions, decisions...

Edit: Wait buffs are maxed out with hone/cav so Azura's buff is overkill.

Pull green only, get both. Her buff is good for like Infantry teams. Inigo's buff overbuffs speed and with Delthea, you would probably want Inigo instead.

Took one last shot at it, but leaving without a focus on the main account re: Elincia banner, but second account got Elincia and Oscar. Plus have both Ikes on that account, none on my main, go figure. Nephenee really playing shy regardless.

Anyway, new banner looks great, all useful. Have never gotten Azura, so looking forward to this new variation....[crosses fingers]

Mupod

What would you like, Mupod? Tell us. 😏

I dunno, something like what FGO JP does for its recent events? Literally anything they come up with would be better than Voting Gauntlets. I don't have a ton of experience with gacha games though.

Mupod

Weird arena run this week, ended at 4826 which should be more than fine for 20.

Don't think I saw a single Reinhardt. Still lots of Brave Lyn, but she barely dents buffed Nowi on a defense tile.

I went full melee (ryoma, hector, nowi, elincia) but ran into very few ranged or cavalry units. Just lots of Brave Lucina and Ikes of various flavours. One player was named 'Soren' and his team consisted entirely of Ikes. I only had to dodge obvious horse emblem bait a couple times, on the 7th match. Not that my team can't handle it, just playing it safe.

fek

I'll probably pull green and colorless, I'm more interested in the variety of having a dancer for each color.

On one hand I am excited to target greens as that is still one spot that could use more help, on the other hand I am not excited to see no green orbs tomorrow.

Mupod

On one hand I am excited to target greens as that is still one spot that could use more help, on the other hand I am not excited to see no green orbs tomorrow.

I won't go super hard on the banner right away but 20-30 for now should be fine. But yeah, on my last Hector hunt I believe at one point I only saw 2 greens in 12 sessions.

Since Hector is apparently the only green 5* I ever find I'm actually still in a rut in terms of green units. But I don't need them for SI as badly as I do the other colours. I've avoided grey orbs for so long that I'm actually in need of them, I've never found Klein, I don't even have a 3* Gordin to give a Brave Bow away. I'm even out of Wrys due to setting up several healers for Tempest Trial. I'm almost out of Subaki and Odin on the blue front.

So I'll probably open a few greys for armpits Olivia, doubt I'll get anything, but these orbs are burning a hole in my pocket. At least I have all month to decide if I want to really go in on this banner, which is how I approached Nohrian Summer.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Blaze/Gale/Geyser Dance don't work like that, right? It's maxed at +4 for infantry.

This is Delthea's Weapon:
Dark Aura
SP: 400
Rng: 2
Mt: 14

Grants adjacent allies who use sword, axes, lances, or dragonstones Atk +6 through their next actions at the start of each turn.
So I figured because there's nothing that gives +6 speed to infantry, you can use Inigo for the +4 speed to have a mini Hone Infantry buff, with the +6 ATK from Delthea.

yuraya

All the new units look so good :O

I only have like 130 orbs. Hopefully that gets me one of them.

Cursing myself for wasting so many orbs trying to get a 2nd hector few weeks ago.

Lunar15

I'm not really big on Dancers (in fact I can't stand them), and I don't particularly care for anyone on the banner either. Pass.

:( :( :( :( :(

One more than
leo

But seriously that sucks.

I um

Got three with zero nephs, oscar's the better unit anyway

Lmao I just scrounged up 5 orbs from tempest trials, did a last-chance pull and got a Neph. :D

Also, yeah, my Oscar is surprisingly beastly. I doubt i'll use him long run, but I've been raising up alongside the Reinhardt I pulled last week.

Firemind

This is Delthea's Weapon:

So I figured because there's nothing that gives +6 speed to infantry, you can use Inigo for the +4 speed to have a mini Hone Infantry buff, with the +6 ATK from Delthea.
Well you still have an open C slot. Also, Inigo is green and Delthea is blue.
also I don't have Delthea

NSESN

I just wish that IS made more good defensive units. In the last months we had BIke and the DC units only. And 3 of the DC units have low merges. If they can powercreep offensively they can give me something like counter and countermagic or dragon ward.

Vena

I just wish that IS made more good defensive units. In the last months we had BIke and the DC units only. And 3 of the DC units have low merges. If they can powercreep offensively they can give me something like counter and countermagic or dragon ward.

Steady Breath brought a ton of units up into relevance as enemy phase tanks.

kewlmyc

Not sure about the new banner. On one hand, more dancers, if you get all 4, that's a dancer for each Arena Assault round. Also Laslow finally became the dancer he wanted.

On the other hand, it's not Halloween banner and I really want that Halloween banner. Also who gives a shit about Shigure?

NSESN

Steady Breath brought a ton of units up into relevance as enemy phase tanks.

Not enough compared to the amount of ridiculous player phase skills and units in this game. we need warding breath, strong riposte, counter, countermagic etc.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Just saw the new units.

Well.

I'm not sure I've played a gacha that has released such a steady flow of increasingly stronger characters at this pace. At the same time, I've never played a gacha that had such favorable rates for pulling said stronger characters.

StAidan

Reposition is ridiculously essential to building a good arena team. Barst has been rarer for me now that 3* is less likely to show up, but I still get 4* Selenas here and there.

explodet

Not sure about the new banner. On one hand, more dancers, if you get all 4, that's a dancer for each Arena Assault round. Also Laslow finally became the dancer he wanted.
I still never figured out the point of that whole Owain/Severa/Inigo thing. Maybe it's best I don't dwell on it.

And yeah, definitely not the banner I was looking for, but I think I can drop some orbs on it. If we've got to wait until October for the Halloween banner that means there's a whole other month of orbs to save.

EDIT: Speaking of free orbs, the Diabolical Bloodline quests are going away with the Dauntless Crimeans banner. Get those orb quests done if you can.

Vena

Just saw the new units.

Well.

I'm not sure I've played a gacha that has released such a steady flow of increasingly stronger characters at this pace. At the same time, I've never played a gacha that had such favorable rates for pulling said stronger characters.

Unless these dancers break trends, their BST will be garbage and the units not actually that good aside from Azura filling in the missing green dancer slot (and having a legendary). Even the skills aren't that good as the buffs are after dancing and buff-bots can already do all of that with double-rallies, Sieglinde, and a C-slot + Fortify Seal.

Wings of Mercy is already a 240 SP skill and may remain a better option for a dancer than the buff.

lt519

Doesn't look like 4816 is going to get to T20 this week, I'm gonna have to snipe higher score matches.

Also my Gronnraven+ TA3 Boey is about complete, he's a monster.

Edit: holy shit this banner, the dance special weapons and skills are going to be crazy

IceMarker

Got to 4.25% on the Crimean banner this whole time and still nothing, thankfully only bought a small batch of orbs once (meanwhile everyone is complaining about getting Oscar and I would've taken even him at this point). Maybe my free pull on this new banner tomorrow will give me something, otherwise I'm saving up for the next batch of new heroes. Sigh.

Wiseblade

You know what? I'm going to stop warning people that Inigo is the best part of this banner. I'm just going to wait for next week and drop a big fat "I told you so" when everyone keeps complaining their Lyn/Rein defence pairs aren't getting wins.

Scum

You know what? I'm going to stop warning people that Inigo is the best part of this banner. I'm just going to wait for next week and drop a big fat "I told you so" when everyone keeps complaining their Lyn/Rein defence pairs aren't getting wins.

23895409446_51b264e561_o.png

Firemind

but roy's our boy

Sciel

a3j7eoX.png

Can't wait for the new banner! We're only hours away :D

In all seriousness, the banner will be a little less painful for most, since IVs won't really matter all that much for dancers.

I'm still debating whether I should go Colorless Hell + Greens or Green + Blues. Don't really like Shigure all that much (..well unless the data mining gives some surprises) but then....colorless hell ;-;.

Inigo apparently has 140BST. Dat power creep.

E:

Olivia 34/28/34/16/28 (140 BST)
Shigure 34/31/29/21/24 (139 BST)
Inigo 37/28/33/22/20 (140 BST)
Azura 35/32/34/20/28 (149 BST)

Top Bottom