• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Remember that you can de-equip your new dancer's Dance skill so that they can be danced by other dancers while you level them up.

G8fxRpl.jpg

ggx2ac

Did the Paralogue Chain Challenge, used up the orbs from it.

Got Axe Azura, Atk Up/Res down.

Will focus on getting Fan Olivia next if I can since I need some Setsuna pulls for bow breaker anyway.

If I can't get her, oh well. I already used up so many orbs that I don't feel like spending money getting all of them even if they'll be useful for Arena Assault.

Not that I really need seven total, if I can just get Fan Olivia, and regular Azura which I still haven't gotten then it's enough to cover the majority of Arena Assault matches.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Do we have a Dancer Tier list ? I want Azura down the line but i already have Inigo and im scared to pull another dupe so i might try to get Olivia instead.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I will never say the game cheats, and I understand RNG, but the lack of green to pull after 120 orbs almost makes me want to quit. 4? After 120 orbs? How is that possible? So many red.

Apenheul

I will never say the game cheats, and I understand RNG, but the lack of green to pull after 120 orbs almost makes me want to quit. 4? After 120 orbs? How is that possible? So many red.

I also spent 120 orbs this morning, I was sniping for green and grey but overwhelmingly saw red and blue. No focus unit (or 5 star unit for that matter) so far, but fortunately this lasts a month and I can still get a lot of orbs from the Tempest Trials.

Inflated BIke in the chain challenge sure is hard to kill. Had to pull out Axebreaker Sanaki and she literally only just kills him (57 first hit, 10 second and he has 67 HP!)

Achtius

~150 orbs, one of my best pull ever

I was sniping for green

+atk/-res olivia (PA)
+DEF/-HP Nephenee
+def/-hp Effie
-hp/+def azura
+spd/-atk/ Azura (PA)
+-def+res boey

2 barst for reposition

Mupod

I really wanted Inigo, so of course I got Axezura on my free pull (first time I got a 5* from the free summon).

Joke's on you game, I wanted her too. +ATK -HP which is a bit awkward if I wanted to make a Distant Counter version but I'll take it.

Got greedy and tried a few more after that but didn't get much. Still have 80 orbs and I haven't touched the new paralogue stuff.

Samstrike

I got Azura after 60 orbs. +Atk/-spd, a bit dissapointing but it will do.

I also got my fourth 5* Soren. I don't even want him, I don't know why i keep getting him and they all have bad/mediocre IV too lol. I mean why would I use him when i already have 4*+10 Nino.

Ninferno

I really wanted Inigo, so of course I got Axezura on my free pull (first time I got a 5* from the free summon).

Joke's on you game, I wanted her too. +ATK -HP which is a bit awkward if I wanted to make a Distant Counter version but I'll take it.

You wouldn't want to give up TA3 anyway. Good pull.

Mupod

You wouldn't want to give up TA3 anyway. Good pull.

She'd be great with DC/emerald axe, which they were talking about in the discord earlier. But I want to sit on my Hectors a while longer, and I've got some ideas for her regular weapon.

On defense: The AI is terrible at using hone/fortify abilities on blade tomes, but Uror would allow Azura to reliably buff one that she dances into someone. Combine that with a rally ability on the mage and it should catch some people off guard.

Player controlled: Panic Ploy only lasts for one action, so you could have your blade tome user 'walk it off' then get danced and buffed. My current arena core is very enemy phase oriented, so I could use her dance buff to get them buffed up in preparation for a bait and counter. She'll make a good bonus unit next week.

Bovine

Neo Member
100 orbs got me +Res -Atk Inigo and +Res -Def Amelia. Happy to pull Amelia, but I wanted Azura or maybe another Hector.

Sushen

Tested the water with 40 orbs. The best I got was 3* Palla. I hate those smirk that most garbage units have; I feel like it's intended to taunt players who are already upset.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Tried sniping greys and greens.

Two Inigos so far. That's lucky for the number of orbs I spent, but I would have liked Olivia or Azura. Oh well.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
So I got Inigo to 40, with Summer Elise's help he's at like 1700 SP. Need to find out what build I want to commit to. I also have Olivia to 27, but she's gonna need some work.

If only I had Performing Azura, I'd be OK with my dancers.

Mupod

So I got Inigo to 40, with Summer Elise's help he's at like 1700 SP. Need to find out what build I want to commit to. I also have Olivia to 27, but she's gonna need some work.

If only I had Performing Azura, I'd be OK with my dancers.

Neutral Inigo is probably the best one possible. I'd do Gronnraven+, TA3, Quick Riposte, Moonbow and never look back.

Tested the water with 40 orbs. The best I got was 3* Palla. I hate those smirk that most garbage units have; I feel like it's intended to taunt players who are already upset.

Palla is one of those units I will never ever feel bad about seeing...she's easily one of the most useful SI characters in the game. Maybe just below Odin tier in that regard. I guess if you don't use fliers she's not that amazing but everyone loves Moonbow.

explodet

Man, they were stingy on the green orbs this time.
But 50 orbs later, got a -ATK/+RES PAzura.

I think I'm good for this banner.

spiritfox

Could still work with blarraven and triangle adept right?

Actually never mind. Probably can't get back into tier 20 with a dancer

Well if you wanted to know, not really. You can't kill +10 Lyns with an unmerged Inigo now but you're not going to see +10 Lyns with an unmerged Inigo.

fek

Got Olivia.. -atk +def, can't make her a dancer Kagero like this but at least I only have to pull greens now.

Rutger

Banned
I've been saving up orbs for a while, spent about 200 and walked away with
Azura +def -res
Inigo +hp -def
Olivia +att -spd
As well as Nephanee(+att -spd) and 5* Nowi(+att -hp)

None of the natures seem optimal, but I can't be mad at these results at all. -spd on Nephanee is a shame but I'm sure I can find a spot for her in Arena Assult, which is what these pulls were about. That puts me at five dancers which sounds fine, I don't think I'll need Shigure so I'll keep saving for Halloween.

Akuun

Is there a reason to keep dupes these days instead of merging/SIing them? Are they allowed in chain battles or anything like that?

Draxal

Got greedy and tried a few more after that but didn't get much. Still have 80 orbs and I haven't touched the new paralogue stuff.

I got a hector out of my free pull, i was like what the. I'll go for an axara eventually, got an elise and an inigo as well.

kewlmyc

Is there a reason to keep dupes these days instead of merging/SIing them? Are they allowed in chain battles or anything like that?

If they have good skills at 4*, then keep the for SI. Like Fury, the breaker skills, and the armor/flier/Calvary skills.

Mupod

I think I'm just gonna go ahead and promote Valter after all. I'm pushing 100k feathers and a fourth Panic for AA + competent flier is probably worth 20k. A couple Goads should let him take on BK without fear of doubling/black luna.

Ninferno

Well if you wanted to know, not really. You can't kill +10 Lyns with an unmerged Inigo now but you're not going to see +10 Lyns with an unmerged Inigo.

AA exists though. Unless you are a whale, there will be occasions when you need to tackle +7 ~ +10 enemies with unmerged units.

Shinypogs

Halfway through TT rewards. I want to be done so I can use my stamina to raise units in the warriors maps. Valter and BK demand more attention. They are both only at 20ish and I especially wanna get Valter to 40 before promoting him.

Plus I need to get my new Soren to 40 promote him and get him to 40 again.

Also bunches of 3 star fodder to level and promote for skills.

Akuun

This is how I feel too. 70ish orbs down so far, and I've seen like four colorless orbs.

Doesn't look like I'm going to get Olivia unless the game really pukes free orbs during this banner.

suzu

I want husbandos, but got axe Azura who is also acceptable. I didn't want to snipe, but kept getting mostly red and colorless across the board.. need to get more orbs~

MicH

Halfway through TT rewards. I want to be done so I can use my stamina to raise units in the warriors maps. Valter and BK demand more attention. They are both only at 20ish and I especially wanna get Valter to 40 before promoting him.

Plus I need to get my new Soren to 40 promote him and get him to 40 again.

Also bunches of 3 star fodder to level and promote for skills.
Dude, use TT to raise BK and Soren. They get boosted stats, exp and SP.

Top Bottom