• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Don't really care about the stats. Dancer utility automatically makes each of them useful.

I would be happy to pull any of them, especially if it only takes a few Orbs.

spiritfox

Eh. D.Inigo with 22/20 defensive stats isn't that bad for TA3 Raven.

D.Azura is literally just green Azura with a prf weapon.

Feels a little low, but I haven't done any calculations. If he can tank the Reinlyn combo then he's probably the best of the lot. Azura is decent but I'm still not convinced that the post dance buffs are all that good.

Edit: http://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/734jih/-/dnnjjd9 so it seems he can tank Reinhardt or Lyn, but not both in the same battle without healing. Well it's still good. Time to pull for my boy Inigo.

Draxal

Feels a little low, but I haven't done any calculations. If he can tank the Reinlyn combo then he's probably the best of the lot. Azura is decent but I'm still not convinced that the post dance buffs are all that good.

Edit: http://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/734jih/-/dnnjjd9 so it seems he can tank Reinhardt or Lyn, but not both in the same battle without healing. Well it's still good. Time to pull for my boy Inigo.

some more math.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/734qkb/why_inigo_is_going_to_be_amazing/

TA is that strong.

CA obv fucks him though.

Mupod

a5kS342.jpg

I pretty much just want him as a better, dancing version of this super budget 4* FRobin I use as a canned Lyn/Rein counter in AA. She has yet to let me down.

CA is pretty meaningless in AA because I'll just bring out Hector/BK/Xander for that round instead. I've seen very few CA Lyns anyways.

Not going super hard on orb spending or anything, but I'll open whatever greens and greys I find tomorrow in maybe 1-2 sessions. I clear AA with what I have just fine, so I'm hesitant to invest in dancers just for that mode, but him or Azura would help a ton. My luck with green 5* is incredibly strange, I've found 4x Hector and only 3 others, two of which were Merric/Hawkeye so eww.

Busaiku

This is why CA is a thing I guess.
Cancel Affinity isn't too common on Brave Lyn, since it's only really good on Firesweep builds.
Otherwise she'd just be a mage killer, destroyed by Distant Counter units.

Reinhardt decimates with Cancel Affinty though, but most still run Lancebreaker or like Vantage or something.

Mupod

Cancel Affinity isn't too common on Brave Lyn, since it's only really good on Firesweep builds.
Otherwise she'd just be a mage killer, destroyed by Distant Counter units.

Reinhardt decimates with Cancel Affinty though, but most still run Lancebreaker or like Vantage or something.

well that's probably because Reinhardt can't use CA

Shinypogs

I'm just excited for more dancers for arena assault. Plus I desperately need to add to my rosters in general. Plz come home Reinhardt and Fae. I won't say no to an extra B!Ike as a pity breaker either.

I am however prepared for the reality of no 5* with 200 orbs which is why I kinda hope there isn't a second actual Halloween banner. I have 400 orbs planned for this but will only spend 200 tonight and wait til end of October to see if it's safe to spend the rest or if more banners come to haunt me.

F2p sucks but there is no good incentive to spend money on heroes yet.

Sushen

It's pretty cruel for them to guard Azura with another mediocre unit like they did with Neph. I know what I will end up with...

Busaiku

Inigo only beats Lyn with Bowbreaker, so you're giving up Escape Route/Wings of Mercy.
Honestly, I dunno about his viability, especially since his BST is so low.

jnWake

Stats for some are not that good but eh, they're still dancers. I'll pull and hope for the best haha.

Some of the hyperbole to downplay the units is hilarious though, but we see them every time.

Draxal

Stats for some are not that good but eh, they're still dancers. I'll pull and hope for the best haha.

Some of the hyperbole to downplay the units is hilarious though, but we see them every time.

I think people are overvaluing the ability on Azuras prf, however her stats and having a prf does matter.

jnWake

I think people are overvaluing the ability on Azuras prf, however her stats and having a prf does matter.

I see more people undervaluing it really. It's true that you can do a better buff with several hones/rallies, but Azura's skill could let you free some skill slots. Besides, hones will mostly be better on turn 1 positioning or if used by Eirika/Ephraim, which not everyone has.

I just see Azura and even the other dancers as really great additions to any roster and lots of people are like "lol rally/hone is better" which is quite silly. More options are always good, especially when they're this good. Especially for Squad Assault and similar modes.

Shinypogs

I don't play arena competitively enough for bst to matter to me. I have no desire to fight it out in rank 20 but it is fun to watch other people. As long as units are competent enough at their respective rolls they are welcome to join me. Plus I have a special place in my heart for dancers.

Nohar

Honestly, daggers should apply the debuff before they actually attack.

There will certainly be an ability which will do just that introduced in the future that will completely revamp the thief/ninja meta (maybe an exclusive one restricted to a character only?).

Anyhow, say goodbye to your orbs. Let's see if I can get a decent green unit, at least.

The results:
  • Frederick 3*
  • Barst 3*
  • Beruka 3*
  • Camilla 4*
  • Batre 4*
  • Zelcher 4*
  • Arthur 4*
Yeah, I'll stop the massacre now.

Alucrid

Banned
2 greens on the first pull, 3 on the second. got azura on my 3rd pull, figured i'd go for the caster guy on the last 2 but nothing. i'm done spending though. i've learned my lesson with the brave banner.

MicH

I got zero greens in 20 orbs + free pull. Are you kidding me.

Took one blue each set and got a 5* Matilda. Ah well.

Top Bottom