• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Cerium

Hell yes! Just landed a Shigure!

Three of four baby!

Now I just need Azura.

edit: wtf a second Inigo. No! That's not the green dancer I'm looking for!

Damn, pretty lucky on this banner. 3 orbs after the Dark Azura + Minerva 5 star double whammy I got an Olivia too. With good IVs as well (+Atk/-Def).

Should call it there. No fabulous sons but 2/4 is more than wonderful

Cerium

Oh nice, my Shigure is +Atk/-Def.

And my Inigos are +Atk/-HP and +Res/-HP.

Olivia is +HP/-Res.

Got a feeling that this is one of those banners where I'm lucky overall but then never get the complete set.

Oh nice, my Shigure is +Atk/-Def.

And my Inigos are +Atk/-HP and +Res/-HP.

Olivia is +HP/-Res.

Got a feeling that this is one of those banners where I'm lucky overall but then never get the complete set.

Just stop when you don't feel like putting in anymore. My aim was 50 tops but then I thought I might as well pull some colorless for inheritance some fodder (hone speed, death blow) when Olivia showed up. Definitely out at this point.

Cerium

Just stop when you don't feel like putting in anymore. My aim was 50 tops but then I thought I might as well pull some colorless for inheritance some fodder (hone speed, death blow) when Olivia showed up. Definitely out at this point.
I really want that Azura though. Like, I really want it.

Unless there's a version of Lyn on the Holloween banner I probably won't regret dumping all my orbs here.

DK9YS93XoAAB31J.jpg
He will probably be the only armored unit I use. He does have Goad Armor but he'll never get the chance to use it.

Shito

That is legit crazy good luck. 4 5* in 100ish orbs alone is really good but you got really good ivs for all three. +spd/-def is optimal Azura, +atk/-res Olivia is solid, and -atk is the best bane for Inigo.
Yeah, except for my -spd Elincia I’ve been pretty lucky lately on the IV front... it also helps that I absolutely refuse to give it such importance as to pull for dupes when I land a bad one. :)

The brave heroes are a great core. I would sub Jeorge for a mage if you want two ranged. Armored units are much easier to kill with magic.

For Arena, you will want a bonus unit as your 4th.
I think I'll replace Jeogre with a healer,tried a few maps with the current team,not having a healer is a little bit hard for me

sadly................... I still don't know how to check,there was one person explained it to me but I felt a little bit too complicated for a mobile game :p

Shinypogs

HP+,DEF,etc something like that

Yeah those are IV and every hero can be a little bit different to other heroes and other copies based on their banes and boons. There are sites you can use to check them at level 1 or 40 and a forumla to check when they aren't. It's useful to know when planning out certain skill builds or which seals to use but if you're still very new to the game just getting used to all the other mechanics is a bigger priority.

NSESN

4862 with a team of Bike, BLyn, Lancina and Elincia. Bike was the MVP tanking hits and repositioning everyone out of danger.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
4862 with a team of Bike, BLyn, Lancina and Elincia. Bike was the MVP tanking hits and repositioning everyone out of danger.
I just copied this team for 4,836, but I basically surrendered any shady looking advanced team since it doesn't deal well with B.Lyn and Rein on the opposing team.

Now rank 4,000. Hopefully good enough for 20.

I just copied this team for 4,836, but I basically surrendered any shady looking advanced team since it doesn't deal well with B.Lyn and Rein on the opposing team.

That's fine to get into rank 20. The issue is staying there which is starting to require being in the 4900 range lately

Busaiku

Gotten a +atk/-spd Inigo

....well....it could've been worse.
Anything that's not -HP is fine.
-HP is the worst, cause it's minus 4 HP. -Res can be made up by Distant Defense 1, -Def the same (or HP+3 if you care about close hits).
You'd need Quick Riposte/Bowbreaker to double Brave Lyn regardless, and her doubling you will not take you out (unless you don't run Bowbreaker on a Brave Bow one).

NSESN

It can deal with it if there is only one without a dancer. Bike can tank a hit from both and heal up the next turn. It alco can deal with both depending on the map. The real problem is when there is a dancer. I usually use my own dancer to kill the enemy one, but I only got 4806 with that.

Another problem was dealing with enemy BIkes, I really wish I had a good red mage.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
It can deal with it if there is only one without a dancer. Bike can tank a hit from both and heal up the next turn. It alco can deal with both depending on the map. The real problem is when there is a dancer. I usually use my own dancer to kill the enemy one, but I only got 4806 with that.

Another problem was dealing with enemy BIkes, I really wish I had a good red mage.
Yep, pretty much exactly the same issues. However, my +SPD B.Ike could tank a hit from B.Ike's and chunk them nice on the swing back, then Elincia/Lyn would finish him off. However, definitely a team effort or B.Ike on a defensive tile.

I feel like Neutral Inigo is the best nature for him considering all the things he can't be bane'd with.

Apenheul

After 162 orbs I finally got a 5 star unit, it was Inigo (+Atk -Res) and he's usable so I'm not completely dissatisfied .I'm also almost done with the Tempest Trials.

Sciel

My Arena team is basically the dirty duo (Rein + B.Lyn) + Ninian + 1 (Elincia this week) and it usually gets me about 4840. Could change it up a bit but I can't be bothered since its quick and easy, also really enjoy the "free" pvp week lol.

Also did a few more pulls with my leftover orbs since many have been saying Inigo is really good. Got a dupe Azura and a +Spd/-Atk Inigo which apparently is his best nature? Unfortunately I don't have any Cecilia's so I cant complete him at the moment.

You know what is just bizarre? I've only received +ATK four times on a 5* summon, and every single one of them has -SPD. Leon, Titania, Shigure, and my spare Bunny Lucina all have that same nature. Thankfully, Leon and Shigure don't really mind the speed loss.

So far, I've only been able to have +ATK without -SPD through promotion.

Did that previously on another banner. And it actually turned out exactly that way.

It sucks, but there are occasionally moments of great fortune in this game. You've only spent 40 Orbs, though. The next batch or two could give you something good. I officially abandoned color sniping, and I already feel good about that decision because of what I acquired.

I constantly receive high pity rates, but even I occasionally get a break. Because of my history and general statistics, I typically expect to spend over 100 before getting a focus.

After seeing Yamada Kotaro’s works in this game,man I hope he will be the character designer for the switch fire emblem game.Nothing against Hidari and Yusuke though,their works in Echoes and Awakening/Fates were great also

After seeing Yamada Kotaro’s works in this game,man I hope he will be the character designer for the switch fire emblem game.Nothing against Hidari and Yusuke though,their works in Echoes and Awakening/Fates were great also

I think Kozaki is getting a bit worn down. Hidari seems like a suitable next artist for the series. Yamada is also good.

Personally, how I see it. Hidari should be doing the remakes while they give Yamada a chance to do the new mainline games.

Who do you have now, what do you want/ need and how many orbs are you willing/ planning to spend?
Hmm well only dancer I have is Neutral Ninian (and I guess that free Olivia). I don't think I really need Shigure.
Gray 5*: Kagero, Lucius, Takumi, Jaffar, Sakura and Priscilla
Green 5*: Two Summer Xanders, -Atk Hector, Hawkeye

How're Olivia, Inigo and Azura respectively?

Shinypogs

Hmm well only dancer I have is Neutral Ninian (and I guess that free Olivia). I don't think I really need Shigure.
Gray 5*: Kagero, Lucius, Takumi, Jaffar, Sakura and Priscilla
Green 5*: Two Summer Xanders, -Atk Hector, Hawkeye

How're Olivia, Inigo and Azura respectively?

Inigo is decent and can be used with a raven tome and triangle adept 3 to fight reinhardt and bow lyn if you team has no better counters and he's not needed to dance that turn though perferably you have him do it on enemy phase so he can dance on your turn. He since he's a ranged dancer he can theoretically dance for ranged units while on defense. The AI always moves melee units before ranged unless there's a unit currently in range or the ranged unit can use a rally or something. This is why you sometimes see enemy dancers move before a unit they could have danced into range of killing you. Anyways people are still figuring out how ranged dancer AI works if you leave them on your defense team.

Azura is equally good and a little bit broken at higher levels of play for a couple different reasons you probably won't have to worry about right away. I would absolutely recommend trying to get her both in general as good buffing dancer and for the utility and power she will add to your team later on.

Olivia is a bit more complicated in terms of what she can and can't do combat wise but she's still fine as a dancer in general. You want as many different dancer as you can get to allow for varying team build options and to take into Arena assault.

Pulling just green and grey is fine if you only want to pull for the dancers and any units that also fall under those colours. depending on how many orbs you are using and if you want/need units in other colours you can add those in as well.

Tripon

Trying to get any of the Focus Heroes:

Free pull nets me a 5* Jakob.
Then pulled some fodder.
Also picked up my 3rd 5* Oscar, 5* Catria, and a 5* Brave Lyn.

I guess I have a complete Flier Emblem, even without promoting Cordelia.

Done rolling on this banner despite the time limited nature of it. Too bad, I would like another dancer.

What’s the build people suggest for P!Azura? I’m torn between TA and Fury for her. Probably moonbow.

I'm running a pretty standard build with her right now. Iceberg(mine is +res), TA, WOM, Hone ATK 3 with a fortify seal so she can help out blade tomes a little before her weapon buffs. I think TA is good on her.

I hope they introduce some sort of boxing mechanic soon. 250 heroes is difficult to sort through; I can't imagine how hard 300+ must be.

Either that or some sort of way to tag a hero so you don't always have to look up their boon/bane.

Top Bottom