• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Firemind

-HP is never too bad since you can fix it with an HP seal. -spd is almost always bad if you aren't an armour knight and Sophia.

Tripon

That's still fine for the purpose you want for Ingio, which is a Rein/brave Lyn check .

If you give him a gronnraven+ tome and TA3, he's barely going to take damage even when doubled

ChrisD

I totally forgot about +HP Seal cuz I put it on my BLucina and it's never come off. Actually forget that it's not her normal health, heh. It is a shame how easily it could have been patched if it was reversed, though.

That's still fine for the purpose you want for Ingio, which is a Rein/brave Lyn check .

If you give him a gronnraven+ tome and TA3, he's barely going to take damage even when doubled

Yeah, reading earlier this week how well he can check those, I really wanted him. Looking at stats, BLyn would need to be +Speed to quad me (I've been seeing more Brave Bow variations in Arena 10), and Rein is a snail lol.

bigzgod

What's the threshold for staying in T20 this week? 4900? More?

I wonder if I should even try to keep merging 4* units for arena. I'm sure I can make it into T20 but I doubt I can stay in it.

4904 is outside of staying so I am guessing it will take 4910 to be safe

jnWake

-HP is never too bad since you can fix it with an HP seal. -spd is almost always bad if you aren't an armour knight and Sophia.

For Inigo in particular -HP is pretty bad since his defensive stats are just about right to stand any threat. In fact, the HP seal is a good one for him even with neutral HP or +HP, he's just too frail.

Busaiku

-HP is the worst for Inigo, moreso than -Speed.
He loses 4 HP, so it can't be made up with HP+3.

With -HP and neutral Resistance, he loses to optimized Reinhardt, even with Distant Defense.

Firemind

-HP is the worst for Inigo, moreso than -Speed.
He loses 4 HP, so it can't be made up with HP+3.

With -HP and neutral Resistance, he loses to optimized Reinhardt, even with Distant Defense.
How is that possible? Distant Def 1 would give him +2 resistance which would save 4 damage. Unless you mean Inigo is bad no matter what against optimized Rein time lol

Busaiku

How is that possible? Distant Def 1 would give him +2 resistance which would save 4 damage. Unless you mean Inigo is bad no matter what against optimized Rein time lol
He lived with like 3 HP with Distant Defense, according to the calculations some page back.
With -HP, neutral Resistance, and Distant Defense 1, Reinhardt just makes the kill.

-spd is the best bane for Effie.

You should check how much -HP you are losing and see if you think the extra attack is worth it. Effie already has one. Of the highest attacks on the game.

-HP drops her from 50 to 47, but bumps her attack from 40-43.

+Def bumps her from 33 to 36.

Looks at some guides, +Att/-Spd is ideal but I +Def/-SPD isn't terrible. I also need invest feathers to inherit brave lance+, so I might need to keep my current 5*.

Things are getting real in Arena Assault. I did my 4810 point run a few days ago.

I could have hit 4824, but I switched to Intermediate on the very last battle because I ran out of items. I did not want to deal with Brave Lyn with my depleted resources. 4810 puts me at #9064, so I'm barely staying in the top 10000. I'm really glad that I didn't drop out of my bracket throughout the day, because I was not doing another run.

I really can't avoid any Advanced battles.

Finished just outside the top 30k for AA again. I guess I should start building teams for it instead of copping out with beginner battles.

Another week with no defenses. Even switched to double dancer with the infamous horse duo and nothing.

Alucrid

Banned
i wouldn't black knight is a top tier unit and worth merging with your 5* black knight. you can get wom from cain at 4* or frederick, palla at 5*

wow, i actually don't have any of those units to spare. wasting 20k feathers would be hard, but i can't even do it

Don't you have a cain, Palla or Frederick? I would never sacrifice a limited unit that is top tier, might as well give Azura escape route.

i do have like 10 cecilias so i did this.

it's going to be rough waiting a month without getting any fodder units

ggx2ac

Trying to get Fan Olivia, appearance rate broken by Inigo because there were no colourless orbs.

That's fine if I don't get Fan Olivia by the end of the banner since I got Axe Azura and now Inigo.

Edit: I guess it shouldn't matter that my Inigo is HP Up/Atk Down seeing as he is a dancer. I got other green mages to use compared to him.

Shinypogs

I'm raising my +def - speed Inigo since my only other one is +def -res. I'm thinking that with bowbreaker and ta3 he should be okay even if he gets doubled or quaded.

Free LD3 at last !

Screenshot_20171003-090827.png

spiritfox

Decided to do a roll on the dancers banner for kicks and got Olivia. Where's this luck when I was pulling for Summer Corrin and Amelia?

I don't even know what to do with her. Maybe I should just inherit DD onto Xander.

Sciel

I just rolled Jaffar from the new banner,apparently he is a low tier character,how should I use him?Drain his skills to a different character?
A lot of characters use LnD3 in their optimal builds so yeah a good option is to feed him to a character that requires it.

Also,that struggle when you spent hundreds of orbs and still can’t get Azura
Have you been color sniping? If it just isn't happening that perhaps you may want to just cut your losses instead.

A lot of characters use LnD3 in their optimal builds so yeah a good option is to feed him to a character that requires it.

Have you been color sniping? If it just isn't happening that perhaps you may want to just cut your losses instead.
I have been aiming for green and blue only and still can’t do it,ugh

Octagon

Another 20 orbs:
got my first Barst in 4 month and 5 star male Corrin.
I never did get a lot of Barsts only tons of Berukas.

Sciel

off topic:Granblue Fantasy or Fate Grand Order?I kinda want to play another mobile game along side FEH

I play both this + FGO (NA) on the side.

No idea about Granblue but if you want to play FGO, don't go expecting to get the rarest units in game (even if you spend tons of $).

The pull rate is absolutely atrocious (1% for 5* and 3* for 4*). That said, if you are a big fan of the Fate franchise, go for it since you will never need the best units to beat most of the content in the game.

Top Bottom