• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Sushen

The current focus units expire this week, right? I've tried PAzura with my current team, and she works even better than the other Azura.

NSESN

I think BK will be bonus. He is the first TT reward that comes with the full set of kills so I thinki IS will treat him just like a GHB unit.

I'm sure everyone has beaten Clarisse Infernal, but this was how I did it:

Reinhardt with Goad, Camus with Goad, Xander with Hone, and Cecilia.

Put Xander in the left-most danger area, with Reinhardt under him and Camus in Goad range. Cecilia can go anywhere.

Xander tanks the ninja and kills the green mage.

Next turn, with Hone and Goad, Reinhardt can ORKO Clarisse. Camus Repositions Rein down.

Xander tanks the ninja again, Camus kills the red cavalry.

Next turn, Xander kills the ninja with charged Bonfire (can also use Camus), Cecilia kills the blue mage with double Goad, and Rein kills the sword.

Acerac

Banned
Got a -att +HP P!Azura for my first Azura, though the bane is annoying I can't be too upset about the bulk on a dancer. She has surprisingly similar stats to my +att -HP Ninian, though they serve different enough purposes.

Kenai

Got a -attack +defense Shigure. Not as good as his green banner brother overall, but should pair great with Brave Ike. Thinking about bundling this group with Brave Lyn and Tharja. Will see how it goes

I lucked out big time today. I got another P.Azura (-Atk, +Def.. she got merged into my first one) and just a couple of pulls later I got a neutral Inigo. It's going to be a while before I can get him properly geared up with the recommended build but it's going to be nice to have some more options with dancers.

Speaking of recommended builds, I really appreciate how the wiki now has curated builds. I feel much more confident following the wiki editors' advice than some others.

why are there so many fucking memes, photoshops and fanart on reddit? nobody gives a shit god

The FE fandom is kind of nuts. I got stuck at one point in Shadows of Valentia so I thought I'd search the gamefaqs board. Never have I witnessed such fuckery on a videogame forum.

Shinypogs

Started a second account to play as a fun side project. IS still giving you a cyl hero and a week of the boosted hero fest banner is amusing. Bow Lyn destroys the early game and low tier arena is hilarious with all these oddball combos.
Running bow Lyn Eirika and Ninian. Hoping to pull an Ike so I can get a decent TT score with what time remains.

Main account hit 70k in the TT. I'd like to promote and merge my two sorens but I'm using him in my main team and can't afford to take stamina to retrain him. Still getting desperation 3 and Iceberg on the one has been nice with all the sp he built up.

On an even more pleasant note I realized I have 80 orbs hiding in chain challenge. I should have 300 by the end of the month for any Halloween shenanigans.

Sweet, first of the month orbs got me P Azura (+Res/-hp) to go alongside Inigo and my second account pulled Inigo as well (+def/-Res). And I am done with this banner and so is my orb stash.

Welp

I yolo'd 1 green orb and got another Azura. That's 2 Azuras, 5* Minerva and 1 Olivia in 10 summons. My luck is guaranteed shot after this

no bk
DLHXanFUQAA2-nv.jpg

Ninferno

I worked my ass off this week to get 4910 just to be sure I stay and not repeat my previous careless 4900 demotion. At least Sophia returns now as expected so I will relax for two weeks and enjoy some 4* +10 TA Raven time:)

Mupod

Hm, this is the second time Catria was a 'random' bonus unit. Don't think it's any indication of a pattern though, as the last time was before they even started rotating the starter trio.

No BK as a bonus is a little unexpected, thankfully I got Azura. I have been toying with the idea of burning 60k feathers to make Firesweep Catria, but until a Hinoka banner happens I guess I'm just sitting on orbs/feathers.

So I was talking to my friend about Clarisse, and they said that Clarisse was a guy crossdressing as a girl to seduce marth, "and then rob him with his goons katarina and legion oh and athena" (straight out of their mouths.)

now when i heard about this, it sounded ridiculous, like the wikia said Clarisse was a girl and so did the discord, asking again because the person said that in new mystery of the new emblem, that they reveal it in a bonus chapter.

i feel like im getting trolled

Sciel

Anyone want to make some wild guesses on the new banner tomorrow (assuming we get one) when the deathblow banner expires?

My guesses (for skills):

1. Heroes with Brave Weapons (Cain/Roderick/Raven)
2. Heroes with Breaker Skills (Abel/Setsuna/Laslow)
3. Heroes with Drive Skills (Delthea/Roderick/B.Lucina)
4. Heroes with Teleporting (WoM) Skills (Palla/Frederick/Faye)
5. Heroes with Flier Skills (Hinoka/Caeda/Palla)

I actually thought we would be getting some banners to coincide with the release of FE:Warriors in JP but they are still nowhere to be found *__*a.

NSESN

Anyone want to make some wild guesses on the new banner tomorrow (assuming we get one) when the deathblow banner expires?

My guesses (for skills):

1. Heroes with Brave Weapons (Cain/Roderick/Raven)
2. Heroes with Breaker Skills (Abel/Setsuna/Laslow)
3. Heroes with Drive Skills (Delthea/Roderick/B.Lucina)
4. Heroes with Teleporting (WoM) Skills (Palla/Frederick/Faye)
5. Heroes with Flier Skills (Hinoka/Caeda/Palla)

I actually thought we would be getting some banners to coincide with the release of FE:Warriors in JP but they are still nowhere to be found *__*a.
Heroes with slaying weapons please.

Top Bottom