• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Alucrid

Banned

thanks, feel free to let me know if you need a certain color

Dude I'm glad I'm not the only one. Reddit baffles me. I feel like an old person that can't navigate the internet when I go there.

I think some of these new powered up seals are really going to be game changing for certain units. I decided to use my resources on distant defense first and foremost.

i really only go there for the data mining posts

Sciel

I really hope the quests/etc/whatever other way that is going to be added to obtain Sacred Coins is generous and not just "Do this quest for 1 coin".

Really really dislike doing Arena Assault recently, got to like 4776 this week but i cbfed trying to go higher as it just involves a roll of a dice to what teams you meet.

Firemind

I really hope the quests/etc/whatever other way that is going to be added to obtain Sacred Coins is generous and not just "Do this quest for 1 coin".

Really really dislike doing Arena Assault recently, got to like 4776 this week but i cbfed trying to go higher as it just involves a roll of a dice to what teams you meet.
Don't like AA either. It's a dumb mode because you just pick units to counter the other 4 units instead of well synergized teams of seven. When you're scraping the bottom of the barrel you just pick beginner.

Also they should really let you change skills. Sometimes I forgot to put back Fury on my units and weapons on my healers and dancers.

I'm far more worried about gaining badges now than coins

Team Fae is over their heads.

DLtWA4eUMAASSIZ.jpg

Shito

If they are already giving 45 coins x3 just for this gauntlets, I think we can safely expect the grind to be reasonable. ^^

I'm far more worried about gaining badges now than coins
They boosted the amount the training mode gives like crazy: the fifth stratum this morning was giving me 25 badges per run...

Firemind

Guys you think it's a wise idea to give Aether to blade tome units to up their total BST score? I almost never use specials on blade units anyway.

Sciel

1 10th stratum gave 15 great badges...

15/400 needed...
Just do your training tower quests together with it ? Infantry/Flier/Armor/Horse/General clears. Its not the easiest grind, but it certainly isn't the worst.

If they are already giving 45 coins x3 just for this gauntlets, I think we can safely expect the grind to be reasonable. ^^

They boosted the amount the training mode gives like crazy: the fifth stratum this morning was giving me 25 badges per run...
Its a good start yes, but lets wait and see if its 45 coins every round.

Just do your training tower quests together with it ? Infantry/Flier/Armor/Horse/General clears. Its not the easiest grind, but it certainly isn't the worst.
I'm not saying its the worst, but its still going to be several months to get 1 tier 3.

40 badges or 15 greater badges per run in colors that you may not need for the current seal. 5 runs netted me 160 badges of colors I dont remember, and 15 green great.

You need 27 greater badge drops to get 1 seal to level 3. At an average (based on my entirely anecdotal numbers above from a measly 5 runs) of 1 drop of your color per 20 runs (1 in 5 chance to get greater drop, 1 in 4 chance to get color you need) thats 540 clears of the 10th stratum to get 1 seal to 3.

Seals past the first will be easier then if they require a different color badge since you will have grinded so many other colors doing the first.

Sciel

I'm not saying its the worst, but its still going to be several months to get 1 tier 3.

40 badges or 15 greater badges per run in colors that you may not need for the current seal. 5 runs netted me 160 badges of colors I dont remember, and 15 green great.

You need 27 greater badge drops to get 1 seal to level 3. At an average (based on my entirely anecdotal numbers above from a measly 5 runs) of 1 drop of your color per 20 runs (1 in 5 chance to get greater drop, 1 in 4 chance to get color you need) thats 540 clears of the 10th stratum to get 1 seal to 3.

Seals past the first will be easier then if they require a different color badge since you will have grinded so many other colors doing the first.
I really can't comment on those numbers since as you said, they are purely anecdotal.

If its really as bad as you envision, then its probably IS's way of adding a grinding mechanics to the game (and making whales pay for stamina refills..)

If you had pulled S!Xander, you wouldn't have this problem.

Unique inheritable skills on limited units are a mistake.
I want spring waifus more :/. Had yet to start playing this during the event.

MicH

Finally finished building my Inigo (I'm slow) and he's a beast in arena. I typically don't use dancers in arena but man that's great. Him and BLyn are ridiculously good together.

Sushen

I’ve got at least 800 great badges for each colors. But I’ll take time to decide before throwing in my badges.

lt519

Ooh wow that third tier badge cost is insane and I've been playing this game heavily since release, I'll only be able to do one. Was gonna go Distant Defense but I'm gonna wait now to see what people come up with for builds.

Aesnath

Ooh wow that third tier badge cost is insane and I've been playing this game heavily since release, I'll only be able to do one. Was gonna go Distant Defense but I'm gonna wait now to see what people come up with for builds.

OK weird question, is it better to go up to the third tier for something like DD or to just spread things out and get to second tier on a few things?

I really feel like DD is probably the most useful of the seals, broadly, so I feel a certain pressure to just promote the snot out of it. On the other hand, I could use the same points to get attack and speed up to level two.

Busaiku

Does Distant Defense stack?
If so, I wonder if the dual Distant Defense would be better for Raven tomes, since you wouldn't have to worry about Cancel Affinity.

VG percentage for bonus seems to have been changed to 5% gap. It's probably a better idea to spend on the second day now. There are gonna be a lot more bonuses

Scum

Oh man. I still have a shitload of Main story quests, Paralogues, Chain Challenges and Squad Assault 2, 3 and 4 to complete. 😒

On team A Tiki because I had to be and would like to see her win...but assuming I'm switching to Nowi (have a promoted 5*) later. Multipliers all over the place. And, wow, those seals can get expensive. Holding off on any seal forging until I know what I really want.

I know a few people were looking for fellow Team Fae members, so I thought I'd chime in. ID is 3243435288, feel free to add me if you want the Mathilda I built on a whim last week. (Gonna give her a Berkut's Lance+ next time Berkut comes back, I think)

I know a few people were looking for fellow Team Fae members, so I thought I'd chime in. ID is 3243435288, feel free to add me if you want the Mathilda I built on a whim last week. (Gonna give her a Berkut's Lance+ next time Berkut comes back, I think)
berkut's lance and distant counter and you will be begging for red mages to become the meta.

ggx2ac

Just a a couple of more hours and I'll get my 10k feathers and 25 sacred coins.

I was going to spend it on getting Raigh to 5* but, it looks like I'll upgrade Camus instead.

NSESN

I really want to pull another dancer, but I think I will wait to see if they do a Halloween banner after the Genealogy one. The dancer banner is 1 month so it should be fine.

ggx2ac

I'm wondering if Cavalry teams are going to change.

I don't use one for Arena, I'm just thinking if I'm using say Brave Roy with Desperation, Brave Lyn with Brave Bow, and Reinhardt with Dire Thunder and I run into this situation all the time.

"Oh, that unit has Deflect Melee. Brave Roy won't be able to kill it and he'll die on the counter from a special."

"Oh, that unit has Deflect Magic, Reinhardt won't be able to kill it and Reinhardt's shit speed means he'll die on the counterattack."

"Oh, that unit has Deflect Missile, Brave Lyn won't be able to kill it, and she might die from a counterattack with a special."

NSESN

I think Lyn will use Mulagir/Firesweep and Rein will appear a bit less but not much will change. Bridelia will suffer more than both imo.

Top Bottom