• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

After running the typical Rein/B!Lyn defense team with no defenses wins for a few weeks I switched it up to some uncommon Heroes and I've managed 6 defenses.

Lucina
B!Lucina
Tharja
P!Inigo

Team Awakening bringing all the defense wins.

HoodWinked

Corrin has the bonus now, Ninian will get a bonus the next hour which will make Ninian's lead go into the stratosphere and give Corrin 2 more bonus hours, ending the voting gauntlet with Ninian winning by ~4 Billion.

Wichu

I was out all evening and missed Corrin's bonus hours. I want to get some sleep so I ended up spending my flags on non-bonus hours. Feels bad man :(

Did a Yolo pull since I was waiting for Genealogy banner, no pity timer, and Gacha gods blessed me.

aqkiAGS.jpg

Shinypogs

Corrin predicted to win. What?
Corrin gained more than expected last bonus. Ninian would need over 12 bil this bonus to secure a win and be unreachableduring corrin inevitable last 2 bonus hours.

Even as a team Ninian player I am ok with this. The multiplier system is working as intended even if I don't care for the results. I expect massive bitching and name calling in the sub Reddit though.

The only way to prevent massive flag hoarding and feather mercenaries is to actually make each round count for something. Until then people have to accept that multipliers will decide battles and if enough people can't organise to manipulate the multipliers then it will just be sheer luck who has it at the end.

Sushen

It all depends on how many flags team Corrin has left. Team Ninian seems to run out of feathers judging from the smaller gain the past hour than expected.

Either way, it's time to dump everything you have.

spiritfox

Also this might be the 2nd time a Blazing Blade character that was more popular lost to a Fates character due to multipliers lol. It's a curse.

Shinypogs

Ninian needed over 12 bill to clinch it and only pulled off 11.8 The reddit mods are already preparing for the outrage to come. The next week over there is gonna suck. Hopefully this thread can remain civil.

I'm still gonna fight my rounds but I'm resigned to a loss at this point.

Alucrid

Banned
Ninian needed over 12 bill to clinch it and only pulled off 11.8 The reddit mods are already preparing for the outrage to come. The next week over there is gonna suck. Hopefully this thread can remain civil.

I'm still gonna fight my rounds but I'm resigned to a loss at this point.

i don't think you realize how much we care about our fake video game dragon ladies

I went with Corrin after Sophia and grown-up Tiki lost for the cumulative reward. I'm going to have 300 flags leftover because of that stall in bonuses at the end.

Sterok

Hope Corrin takes it because A) I get victory feathers, B) I actually do like her, C) Ninian annoys me by refusing to be summoned, and D) memes.

Shinypogs

i don't think you realize how much we care about our fake video game dragon ladies

I can dream can't I? Dream of a thread where Ninian players don't call corrin fans casuals and corrin a thot. Of a thread where corrin backers don't insult ninian fans with stupid nicknames and quote old posts predicting victory as taunts.

I'm all for some Photoshop memes though, that takes effort and is usually good natured. Trash talk is fine until it gets personal. Team ninian has been drawing and shopping some pretty direct stuff the last two days. Only fair we get it back.

I am quite pleased with my feather count this event though and as someone whose first 5 star they ever made was fem corrin I'm not that out out lol.

I don't know about the rest of team Corrin, but I saved flags for the last hours. I figured it would be a blowout and we'd have late multipliers.

It's still going to be really close and Corrin's got to keep up the pace set by the last bonus. Ninian's scoring for her last few non-bonus hours were well above average too. If Ninian's still got flags to burn they can still possibly stave off Corrin.

lt519

Ooh snap Ninian is going to lose? Shame, tried to play the winner since I haven't been around during the day to play multipliers and go for overall.

I don't know about the rest of team Corrin, but I saved flags for the last hours. I figured it would be a blowout and we'd have late multipliers.

It's still going to be really close and Corrin's got to keep up the pace set by the last bonus. Ninian's scoring for her last few non-bonus hours were well above average too. If Ninian's still got flags to burn they can still possibly stave off Corrin.

Same. i'm just slightly worried that we beat expectations and give Ninian a last hour boost. I've put in my 400 flags for this hour and have 500 for the next and final round.

Draxal

Ooh snap Ninian is going to lose? Shame, tried to play the winner since I haven't been around during the day to play multipliers and go for overall.

Most likely lose. It depends on how many points Ninian can earn without a bonus.

That being said, this is actually interesting unlike Lucina dickpunching Ephraim for two days straight.

Reminder that the voter gauntlet punishes you for joining the more popular character both in terms of getting victory and getting more feathers.

Subreddit is going to be pretty damn toxic tomorrow. I'm probably not going to look in there tomorrow.

Wow, I used the last of my Flags during the last bonus. I can't cash out on this 7.5 multiplier, but I'm glad that I've done so well.

I'm #135 overall, but I know that I'll be surpassed by many Corrin(F) teammates in the next hour. I got way more Feathers than I expected from this Gauntlet.

Draxal

Reminder that the voter gauntlet punishes you for joining the more popular character both in terms of getting victory and getting more feathers.

Subreddit is going to be pretty damn toxic tomorrow. I'm probably not going to look in there tomorrow.

Yeah, the cumulative feathers things blows.

However, the reddit is pretty awful the time, so its not like going to be anything different.

Yeah, the cumulative feathers things blows.

However, the reddit is pretty awful most of the time, so its not like going to be anything different.

Lemme repharse my statement to "gonna be more toxic than usual." No doubt the first page will be nothing but gauntlet bullshit.

Draxal

Is it wrong I'm most upset a out losing vixtory5 feathers?

Nope, and I'm not even salty about that.

I think I'm little bit more frustrated by the cumulative rank thing, but not even then really, gauntlet rewards aren't big enough to be salty about losing imho.

Top Bottom