• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

So seem like to me that we only have 3 new units again because they will be bonus units for the next tempest trial. If that's the case do you think Seliph would be the fourth 40% bonus unit? I got him 2 times and never used him so it would be nice to finally have a use for him.

Doubtful as he's available at 4 stars. It'll probably be Julia.

NSESN

Being a good unit really matters. I bet if Reinhardt was in a gauntlet he would beat a lot of units from much more popular games.

And the 4th unit will definitely be seliph. He is the main character.

Aesnath

-hp Inigo sacrifices 4hp compared to neutral. So you'll lose a ton more matchups because you'll have 7 less hp compared to your +hp Inigo yeah.

EDIT: Oh Lyn and Reinhardt specifically. Not sure, would have to do the calcs to compare.

Ugh, I'm conflicted. I get that he isn't a player phase kinda guy, but it is really hard to give up +3 atk and +3 speed for 7hp.

_Legacy_

Distant defense, deflect magic and deflect missile seem the best ones. Hardy bearing and Panic ploy seems good too depending of your team.

I don't see Distant Def, that must have been a tempest trials reward. I guess I'll go for Deflect Magic and Missile first.

Draxal

But Reinhardt was released in the same banner

Well the next banner, but there are still old units that very very viable.

Initial Release = hector,ryoma,effie,linde, nino, azura, olivia amongst others
First new gacha batch = julia, ephraim, and eirika.

Shito

Well the next banner, but there are still old units that very very viable.

Initial Batch = hector,ryoma,effie,linde, nino, azura, olivia amongst others
First batch = julia, ephraim, and eirika.
Effie is still my MVP: she just won't die, and hits like a truck. <3

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
I fear jumping to that colorless hell lol. But i sure need Olivia to complete my dancer waifus lol.^_^
I've been in it for a while now, trying for P.Olivia. I'm rolling in Gaiuses, Niles, Clarines, and Marias. Every pull only has one grey orb or less.

Such a great place to be!

Join ussssssssssssss

NSESN

So with IS giving major units additional uninheritable skills like BK and Sigurd, what are the chances Micaiah has something like Yune's blessing?

I've been in it for a while now, trying for P.Olivia. I'm rolling in Gaiuses, Niles, Clarines, and Marias. Every pull only has one grey orb or less.

Join ussssssssssssss

Thankfully my colorless hell wasn't that bad. Sure a few Gaiuses, Saizos, Lissas and Matthews. But surprisingly a lot of Klein, Gordon and Jorge. And the archers are definitely useful SI material.

casiopao

Join ussssssssssssss

Only 12 orb left so i am not optimistic lol.

My 60 orb end up becoming Hector and my last 8 become Green Azura so, lets hope in this last 15 days i can get Olivia.^_^

Sushen

A brief FCorrin lead was crushed down in an hour and it’ll be a while to swing it again. I may have to worry that I won’t be able to use all my flags like the last round.

Only thing that could save FCorrin is the last hour multiplier or she’s pretty much done.

My overall rank will take the hit but I wanted to be on the winning side first in a while.

Being a good unit really matters. I bet if Reinhardt was in a gauntlet he would beat a lot of units from much more popular games.

And the 4th unit will definitely be seliph. He is the main character.

It probably also helps that Ninian has also been in banners more than any other unit, I think, at 6 different appearances.

Weebos

Banned
Julia is still good. Hell, you'd probably want to feed deirdre's c to julia.

There was no saving seliph in the first place unless he can get divine tyrfing somehow.

Would be nice if you could have a select few units be eligible to inherit Legendaries. Probably not worth implementing because there aren't many applicable units.

Vena

The new banner is an obvious power creep, and special purpose units. I'll pull for them, although not gonna blow all my orbs for them.

The only unit that got powercrept is Seliph, and he's unilaterally one of the worst units in the game so...

Draxal

It's exactly that

I would say there's actually alot of things.

1. Units from older games are performing well in these gauntlets
2. Ninian is a dancer that been in a ton of banners.
3. F Corrin isn't that great, and only can be pulled as 3/4. I think 4/5 is the sweet spot for gauntlets .

NSESN

The only unit that got powercrept is Seliph, and he's unilaterally one of the worst units in the game so...

Seliph has the feat of having a worse prf weapon than Alphonse and Takumi.

Sigurd and Deirdre getting pretty big Japan VA's means a remake is probably incoming imho.

Makes sense. I doubt they already making it but it should be the next game after the next.

Rutger

Banned
I want Ayra but she isn't a part of the banner.

I don't have a need or a want for the the other three, so looks like I'll be saving some orbs.
I'm kind of surprised Fin didn't make it though.

Weebos

Banned
I would like Sigurd, but I won't end up pulling for him. I'd rather focus on Performing Arts and get more dancers, I still only have Inigo.

I would like Sigurd, but I won't end up pulling for him. I'd rather focus on Performing Arts and get more dancers, I still only have Inigo.

I'll probably do the same. Dancers first then Genealogy banner. The dancers are limited units whereas I can get lucky hopefully, getting Sig or Diedre from other banners as off banner units.

My roster is already loaded with Blue and Green Mages, so Sigurd is literally the only Hero that interests me. Missing him will suck, but I officially ended color sniping.

I need a banner where every Focus is useful to me.

PK Gaming

I would say there's actually alot of things.

1. Units from older games are performing well in these gauntlets
2. Ninian is a dancer that been in a ton of banners.
3. F Corrin isn't that great, and only can be pulled as 3/4. I think 4/5 is the sweet spot for gauntlets .

Those are factors for sure, but Ninian's eyecatching art is by far the biggest advantage and this wouldn't even be a contest if Corrin's art was remotely comparable. I forgot about rarity, but that has a huge factor as well.

Acerac

Banned
Huzzah, first perfect run for AA without items for a score of 4870. I need a heavier starting team, but it looks like it might be enough for top 5k which is astounding to me.

With my main seals getting upgraded and BK getting his +1 soon, I hope to pass 4900 by next week. Perhaps a bit optimistic, but we'll see what I can do.

Shinypogs

I want a TT to have both seliph and julia as 40% units since it would put the whole family together. Also I only have julia on my main account and won't be pulling on the new banner so being stuck in 20% would suck and I'm selfish.

I'm team Ninian because she's currently more useful to me. When I started the game fem corrin was the bomb though and will be part of my dragon emblem when I can finally assemble it Naga be damned.

Top Bottom