• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Depending on stat spread I may go for Sigurd. Red is a great pool for fodder as well. I’ll probably only spend about 20 or so orbs at first though and wait till the end to see if there will be a Halloween banner.

Sushen

Depending on stat spread I may go for Sigurd. Red is a great pool for fodder as well. I’ll probably only spend about 20 or so orbs at first though and wait till the end to see if there will be a Halloween banner.
That’s a smart approach. Only problem is that I’m not quite smart for these kinds of matters once I get garbage after garbage...

Those are factors for sure, but Ninian's eyecatching art is by far the biggest advantage and this wouldn't even be a contest if Corrin's art was remotely comparable. I forgot about rarity, but that has a huge factor as well.

If CorrinF's art was anywhere near Summer Corrin's, it would be a lot closer.

Okamid3n

Now I'm out of normal badges to promote blue units fro 3 to 4 stars...this is painful.

Never happened once in the whole game's history until this seal forge system.

explodet

That's how you know it's working as IS intended!

Speaking of which, I'm either going to promote that +ATK/-DEF Cordelia, because it's either her or Camus right now and I don't really need another cav unit just yet.

Who uses Threaten Spd 3? I have it on Bridelia, but I don't know if I have anyone else who uses it well.

I need to get rid of my extra copies of Navarre. I have no plans to use him, so merging is pointless.

Guys any build i can do for green azura -spd+res? I am happy for the 5 star but man the EV spread there.
I had the same stat spread. If you run her as support, -Spd isn't that noticeable. You could give her Fury and the Spd Sacred Seal. I just stuck with her default kit plus Wings of Mercy.

EDIT

Oops, I had -Atk. She barely did any fighting still XD

DMDf1P_UMAAHIuI.jpg

+DEF,-RES. I intend to use her so should I try to negate the RES loss via seal or just say fuck it?

+DEF,-RES. I intend to use her so should I try to negate the RES loss via seal or just say fuck it?

I wouldn't want my Olivia to be taking hits in the first place, but... You could try Distant Def maybe? It should go well with her natural one.

Anyway, I'll be sitting here jealous. I went through a 4.75% pity rate and didn't get her ^^;;

If I can snag some Genealogy characters real quick (yeah right), maybe I can return to the dancer banner.

Draxal

They probably just picked a random person to fill in as the unit that goes down to 4*

Yeah, I mean i can only see one or two genealogy first gen banners at max, and those other two aren't going to be greatest sellers (with Lewyn and Quan being the headliners for them due to holy weapons). Really doubting they even get in at this point.

Nobody is going to want to whale for a Beowulf or Azel (see poor Oscar in the Crimean Banner), so Tailtiu was a find random choice because this is waifu heroes.'

Ayra being given away for free is the odd choice imho.

Busaiku

I really hope we don't get a Tempest Trials for Genealogy of the Holy War, unless Julia is the older 40% unit.
Doubt I'll pull any of the new ones, and Seliph is awful.

Roman

I really hope we don't get a Tempest Trials for Genealogy of the Holy War, unless Julia is the older 40% unit.
Doubt I'll pull any of the new ones, and Seliph is awful.

I mean it has to be four units. If it's not Ayra, it could be Julia, or Eldigan, or...Lachesis.

NSESN

It will be Seliph, it doesn't make any sense otherwise.

Sigurd/Deirdre/Tailtiu/Seliph 40%
Julia/Lachesis/Eldigan/Ayra 20% is my bet

Quoting myself 😥

Just gonna repeat the recommendation above.

Fury provides additional bulk in case you need to tank a hit and it has great synergy with Desperation, allowing your HP to drop without being attacked.

You have +Spd already and Hone/Goad Fliers is more than enough to raise your Attack and Speed levels, so you don't need really need Life and Death.

I think others suggested having Life and Death on units that are never, ever meant to take hits, like Brave and Firesweep users. Blade tome mages can sometimes afford to take a hit.

Nohar

Was aiming to get Shigure.

Got Azura!... The blue one. It is somewhat poetic to get the off-banner version of a featured unit.

Oh well, also got a Reinhardt. +DEF -RES. Heh. And another Nino: +ATK -RES.

_Legacy_

I'm sitting here seeing a lot of people getting dancers and I'm just hoping to get one before the banner ends. Thought I was going to get Shigure yesterday but turned out to be a 5* Ephraim ruining my pity counter. Still plenty of time to go but I do hope it happens for me, I only have OG Olivia and Azura as dancers, another one would help loads for challenges.

I'm dumping the rest of my flags starting with this bonus. I entered with 1510, and I'm down to 1200.

I'll likely max at 7.2 or 7.3, but I don't want to risk missing bonuses period. My overall rank is basically guaranteed to be in the top 5000, so there's no need for me to min-max.

If there is a Tempest Trial with Genealogy Heroes, I hope it's just a Mini. A full trial with a different game should be saved for mid-November for good content pacing.

Sushen

Ninian may lose this time because for her to get the last hour multiplier, she should get a multiplier this hour. It may end with FCorrin with multiplier on. I still have many feathers to burn. I failed with feather management this time.

Ninian may lose this time because for her to get the last hour multiplier, she should get a multiplier this hour. It may end with FCorrin with multiplier on. I still have many feathers to burn. I failed with feather management this time.

I know. I have 1900 flags.

I have 800 Flags left. I only need Corrin (F) to receive two more bonus hours.

My overall rank is 1,627 after dumping 400 Flags on the 6.8 multiplier.

Kenai

Worth running Bridal Cordelia over Brave Lyn on D to make better use of Infantry Pulse? Neither have super good or bad natures, and while they are both using their basic bow atm I could give Firesweep/Brave to either. Just grinding SP and not sure what C skill to give Shigure and I have an unused Summer Xander lying around. With player support and a seal he has more than enough HP to use it.

Other than that, I've been getting 2-3 defense wins with Bike/Shig/BLyn/Ryoma every week playing casually with less than ideal stuff equipped (Blue Tome Exp on Shig still lol) and don't plan on pulling for Inigo unless I don't like the Halloween banner, so went all in on Shig since he's pretty good.

Top Bottom