• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

ggx2ac

Wait what.

That changes my plans.

Yes, that was the first thing I checked after people were saying it was limited before anything was confirmed.

Second bullet point in red.

DIjVVWbV4AEYKki.jpg

Only thing of worth so far was the free Lyn.

EVERYTHING ELSE WAS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE EXCEPT A 4* BOEY I HATE THIS RNG!!!

Are all the free pulls neutral?

edit: And a tellius banner with Nephenee and BK?! Nephenee better be hax

Oh yes I'm so glad these units are not limited, I have spent so many orbs on the last banner glad I'll have another shot after that banner

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Aight I'm saving my orbs now for Black Knight.

I think he will be a GHB character judging by the commercial

Rutger

Banned
Wow, I picked Lyn as my free unit and then got Roy as my free summon. I was not expecting to be that lucky.

Time to promote Cecilia and get Elibe Emblem going.

No. I think it is PoR chapter 11 - "Blood Runs Red". Though I know why you thought so because those houses and terrain do look similar.

It is quite clear now RD and Micaiah won't come this soon. In that case for a second PoR banner, besides Nephenee, I hope there are Mia and Jill as well.

Also, with BK hosting the PoR GHB, maybe we will see Sephiran as the RD-themed GHB later then.

And with more PoR characters coming, it's also time to keep saving orbs. Sorry Brave Ike, but normal Ike is good enough for now.

Cerium

Fuck my Reinhardt is -Atk +Def how lame is that. I was gonna include him in my Horse Emblem but that nature is just so bad.

Apenheul

Before getting my free unit I used 15 orbs on the banner and got Lyn +Spd -Atk so that was pretty lucky. So instead of Lyn I'm now considering Ike or Lucina as my free unit. I'm leaning towards Ike though as I could use another green unit alongside Nino and Summer Tiki.

Cerium

That fucks up my shit good man.

I was gonna run Brave!Lyn/Brave!Roy/Reinhardt/Cecilia and it would've been awesome.

Now I don't know what I'm going to do for a blue cavalry.

Someone had 4 star Xander in their starting slot and the random was an Azura with my Lyn. Got completely wiped by a Lancina. Forced me go on a friend purging spree afterward.

I can't remember the last time I lost in VG. Had to be during a bonus hour too

Wanted Brave Ike, then this happened.

No complaints I guess since Roy was my first 5* at the start of the game.

Then I got Julia on the next roll. Finally.

Not sure if I should push my luck with my remaining ~20 orbs, hmmmm.

NSESN

Hot take. Lucina will become the best brave unit after some months.
The devs said that they would solve power creep in the next updates. It makes me believe that they will make more skills/weapons that counters bows, like raven blades or a skill that makes your weapon have advantage to colorless.
Ike and Roy are balanced already. Lucina however is a top tier unit that isn't exactly broken, so I don't see they nerfing her.

So if I have bridal Cordelia, still worth picking up Lyn as my free unit? I'm not sure who to go for. I'm almost thinking Ike because I only have 1 good green, and it's a bad IV Hector...still useful but not ideal.

NSESN

So if I have bridal Cordelia, still worth picking up Lyn as my free unit? I'm not sure who to go for. I'm almost thinking Ike because I only have 1 good green, and it's a bad IV Hector...still useful but not ideal.
Lyn is better imo. Has more mobility, ignores DC and have horse buffs.

redcrayon

No. I think it is PoR chapter 11 - "Blood Runs Red". Though I know why you thought so because those houses and terrain do look similar.

It is quite clear now RD and Micaiah won't come this soon. In that case for a second PoR banner, besides Nephenee, I hope there are Mia and Jill as well.

Also, with BK hosting the PoR GHB, maybe we will see Sephiran as the RD-themed GHB later then.
Lovely, thanks for that!
It seems to be common knowledge that Nephenee is confirmed- when did they say that?

I thought the CYL Heroes not being limited was fairly likely as soon as I noticed the banner is only running for two weeks, if they were a one-and-done deal, I think it would have run for a month.

Dezner

Ahhhhhhh! It's so nice to finally own Lyn! :D

Sword Lyn is still my long term goal though, forever and ever until the end of time! :eek:

Got 2 Blue orbs for the "free" summon and had 4 orbs left over to spend on the second Blue orb. It feels weird to have a banner with 4* being a higher percentage. :p Lukas and Nowi again, not Lancina. :(

Mupod

huh, didn't expect these to be non-limited units. Also Ike is annoying as shit to fight.

40-something orbs and my free summon got me no 5 stars, but a +SPD -DEF Titania is an upgrade over the +SPD -RES one I have (was grooming her for distant counter but changed my mind to Camilla). Only other thing of note was I finally saw Beruka again, who I haven't found since the first week of the game. And then I got two at once.

I might forget this banner and go back to pulling for Hector. But I have some ideas on how to use the new Ike so eh. I got a few days to think about it.

On another note, my friend has told me many times how badly he wants Nephenee and the Black Knight. I bet he's ecstatic about the new stuff that was found in the browser game.

Good thing they gave us a free Lyn because 70 orbs netted me nothing.

Same. I got a Henry that I can feed my Julia for G Tomebreaker and a Hawkeye on the voting banner for a DB3 Fodder. Think I am going to do one more full pull on CYL banner once I get the 5 orbs from the voting gauntlet and then go back to hoarding for the next banner.

spiritfox

Pulled green, got Soren 🤔

Anyway, since they're not time limited units I don't think I'll pull much on this banner, especially if the Tellius banner is true.

huh, didn't expect these to be non-limited units. Also Ike is annoying as shit to fight.

To be fair, it was part of a huge launch campaign where all users were essentially guaranteed at least one of the chosen characters.

It would make more sense to have them readily available rather than limited considering the hype during the event and then the anticipation(?!) leading up to the release.

Say the opposite happened, they were limited units, it would suck for the huge amount of people who voted and missed the banner.

Spend 80 orbs on the banner got nothing but the 5 stars camilla I mentionned earlier, I've already got a better one and I still don't know if I feed her to Cherche or the better Camilla, there so much dilemna in this game...

OVDRobo

So, I've been reading that Brave Ike's B skill being a counter to X-emblem teams was a translation error?

Does Brave Ike have any other gimmicks or is he just an incredibly bulky and tough unit?

It's a shame. I would've really liked a unit like that to exist as a deterrence. Would've also made the eventual re-run of Berkut's GHB pretty entertaining as well.

Bovine

Neo Member
I picked Lyn as my freebie and my 60 orbs got me a +HP -Speed Ike, so now I have both the Ikes and both are -Speed. I'm more interested in the +Atk -Def 4* Reinhardt I finally pulled, probably build him once I get enough feathers. I have pulled a number of 4* Reinhardts, is it possible to go for 4*+10 instead of 5* as long as I merge in a 5* for dire thunder (can I do that?)

PK Gaming

Hot take. Lucina will become the best brave unit after some months.
The devs said that they would solve power creep in the next updates. It makes me believe that they will make more skills/weapons that counters bows, like raven blades or a skill that makes your weapon have advantage to colorless.
Ike and Roy are balanced already. Lucina however is a top tier unit that isn't exactly broken, so I don't see they nerfing her.

It'd be nice if they went and adjusted some of the older unit's BST to bring them in-line with the newer units.

NSESN

So, I've been reading that Brave Ike's B skill being a counter to X-emblem teams was a translation error?

Does Brave Ike have any other gimmicks or is he just an incredibly bulky and tough unit?

It's a shame. I would've really liked a unit like that to exist as a deterrence. Would've also made the eventual re-run of Berkut's GHB pretty entertaining as well.
He negates buffs from horses and fliers, his weapon makes him take less damage from consecutive attacks and also is a killer weapon.

explodet

Got me a Brave Lyn because I buckle to peer pressure.
My free pull was a 3* Subaki.

Making me pay feathers for a QR2 *grumble*

Draxal

It'd be nice if they went and adjusted some of the older unit's BST to bring them in-line with the newer units.

Weapon creep is the big thing.

Excluding things like Ike and Lyn (because they won the poll). Stuff like Firesweep weapons shouldn't exist.

kewlmyc

Went into colorless hell to try at a better Lyn and got

-Spd/+Def
-Def/+Res
-Atk/+Def

I suppose I'm content with just Neutral then. On the bright side, I now have 3 extra Swift Sparrows.

In other news, I clearly have a gambling problem so taking my payment cards off of iTunes.

Whizkid7

Picked Ike as my freebie cuz I wanted him, pulled a second one on my first multiple of the new banner. I just KNEW that was gonna happen; shoulda picked Lyn or Roy.

Ah well. -Hp/+Res actually seems pretty decent.

Draxal

-Spd/+Def
-Def/+Res
-Atk/+Def

I suppose I'm content with just Neutral then. On the bright side, I now have 3 extra Swift Sparrows.

In other news, I clearly have a gambling problem so taking my payment cards off of iTunes.

Ayup, smartest thing to do.

-Spd/+Def
-Def/+Res
-Atk/+Def

Smart decision, I know how hard it is to resist

-Spd/+Def
-Def/+Res
-Atk/+Def

Why not go with the +res one? Lyn's defense is already mage tier, so it shouldn't hurt her much, and extra res helps against mages, who she would counter even harder.

Top Bottom