• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Mupod

Watch Abel be an enemy unit in the next TT just to foil autobattle Ike.

I'll probably leave Swordbreaker on for that reason, since his speed will be boosted he might not need QR anymore. I've watched my sol/renewal Marthcina autobattle quite a bit and she only dies to things like Dire Thunder and Swordbreaker.

My unpleasant showerthought about autobattling was if they add objective maps. For example, seize a throne in X turns could randomly show up in the middle of the run. Even if the AI overpowers the enemy it might be too stupid to handle something like that. Hopefully it stays braindead because I can't do things like grind 85k points in a week if I actually have to play the game.

edit: wow, I'd need over 100k to even get in the top 1000? Not gonna even try then. The points I have will be enough for 8000 feathers.

Sushen

With the new red sword flier in the new banner, I'm inclined to build a flier team except all those OP archers will shoot them down in no time. Hmm

PK Gaming

With the new red sword flier in the new banner, I'm inclined to build a flier team except all those OP archers will shoot them down in no time. Hmm

Dude

Those OP archers will shoot down the vast majority of units that get hit by them, because of their busted set ups.

The archer weakness on fliers is a big joke, especially with Drag Back and Reposition

kswiston

Dude

Those OP archers will shoot down the vast majority of units that get hit by them, because of their busted set ups.

The archer weakness on fliers is a big joke, especially with Drag Back and Reposition

Ya. With all the crazy brave archers, archer weakness is sort of redundant on anyone who lacks very high def.

Shinypogs

I am still waiting for IS to bring in Reina with amaterasu. A flying archer with aoe heals would be both hilarious and broken. Or maybe air superiority which could be a def bonus vs all flying foes. I really think a kinshi would make flier emblem stronger and also keep it in check.

Also where the fuck are Haar and Miledy? More badass wyverns please.

StAidan

As a rule I've tended to laugh at archers (I always bring Flier Emblem into arena), but I definitely had more trouble this week with meeting Brave Lyn on every team. Her extra space of movement can be a huge pain. Most times you can't get to any of the other units without entering her range, and repositioning can't always get you back out. So you pretty much have to deal with her first, which comes with its own set of problems.

Decided to do one last pull on the Brave Heroes banner without any pity rate. Two blue, two red, colourless.

Even though I picked BLyn, I decided to pull the colourless as the last orb.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...82290195906571/Screenshot_20170914-131202.png

Redemption. +Res -def too, so not terrible.

Unfortunately that's my 4th off focus 5* (and 0 focus) from the banner. So not great, but since they're not limited I'll still have a chance to get them in the future.

kswiston

How do people think that IntSys will get around to adding the Laguz (and the furry chars from Awakening/Fates I guess)? Roll them under the Dragon attack type? Make a new attack type? I wouldn't mind having them be a new type of colorless unit.

Weebos

Banned
How do people think that IntSys will get around to adding the Laguz (and the furry chars from Awakening/Fates I guess)? Roll them under the Dragon attack type? Make a new attack type? I wouldn't mind having them be a new type of colorless unit.

My guess is they would be a new attack type that is the physical version of the Dragon type. So they would probably still be green, red, and blue.

Bovine

Neo Member
I'll be pulling for Elincia, been working on a new flier team with Firesweep Tana, Blarblade S*Corrin and Cherche built already. Just don't know which one to give hone fliers to from my spare Hinoka.

explodet

My guess is they would be a new attack type that is the physical version of the Dragon type. So they would probably still be green, red, and blue.
I saw a theory way back when that'd sorta make sense: in the Tellius series, the Beast tribe Laguz are weak to fire(red), the Bird tribe are weak to wind(green) and the Dragon tribe are weak to thunder(blue).

That'd make Beast green, Bird blue and Dragon red.

Though that'd also load blue with even more fliers. And doesn't address the other beaststone users.

Lunar15

I am still waiting for IS to bring in Reina with amaterasu. A flying archer with aoe heals would be both hilarious and broken. Or maybe air superiority which could be a def bonus vs all flying foes. I really think a kinshi would make flier emblem stronger and also keep it in check.

Also where the fuck are Haar and Miledy? More badass wyverns please.

God I want Haar.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

New type for sure. Likely melee physical colorless.

fek

So after seeing the new units I decided to just keep pullig the Brave banner and it has finally paid off after the failure of the last few days of 2 5%+ broken rates with off banner units. Got BLucina and BIke with about 50 orbs. Ike was in my last possible pull with the last orb mission I hadn't clear yet. Great IVs too for both.

Sterok

Upgrading my Lilina was definitely a good choice. Having a third red mage helps a lot to take down annoying green mages in AA, and she can also oneshot Bike. Got a nice 4848 there.

Vena

Upgrading my Lilina was definitely a good choice. Having a third red mage helps a lot to take down annoying green mages in AA, and she can also oneshot Bike. Got a nice 4848 there.

Everything magic short of Blue can one shot BIke. Hell, even blue non-Reinhardt mages will blow-off more than half of his HP because of his awful res before Urvan saves his ass (he'll die to a buffed Blade Linde).

Nino and Elise will erase BIke at a glance. Red mages and dragons get free kills with no Hector-like threat of retaliation because Hector can generally survive a single hit, BIke cannot.

Wichu

I shall raise you my massive amounts of SP...

I can't beat your SP, but I like your Robin. Here's mine (not sure what to do with the C skill yet):

hJR93qx.jpg

[SCALE TIPPING INTENSIFIES]

ggx2ac

Wasn't the Black Knight a man of few words who is supposed to be very mysterious and unknown? (I know there's Zelgius, this is focusing on the Black Knight.)

I'm referring to what is he even going to say in his character portrait? I'm somewhat expecting him to just do Darth Vader's breathing.

Maybe a bit of an awkward, "The full moon is beautiful tonight, I feel like wanting to put my sword inside you."

Scum

Wasn't the Black Knight a man of few words who is supposed to be very mysterious and unknown? (I know there's Zelgius, this is focusing on the Black Knight.)

I'm referring to what is he even going to say in his character portrait? I'm somewhat expecting him to just do Darth Vader's breathing.

Maybe a bit of an awkward, "The full moon is beautiful tonight, I feel like wanting to put my sword inside you."
Oh my!

ggx2ac

I have to revise it, plus make a Valentine's Day Card of it.

Ambiguous Valentine's Day Card:

Cover of VD Card: "The full moon is beautiful tonight."
(Black Knight stands facing you with his sword in hand standing and the full moon is behind him.)

Open up the card: "I want to thrust my sword inside you." (Black Knight has put his sword through Greil, Ike watches in shock.)

Card receiver: "I can't tell if I'm going to get stabbed or pounded while someone else is watching."

Edit: Oh wait, those things are supposed to rhyme? Fail.

papasmurf1038

Neo Member
Brave Lucina plus Firesweep Bow and a dancer is so much fun, it's cool to finally have a reason to invest in infantry teams again. Even Olivia can get some damage done when buffed up to such absurd levels.

Also, I ran into a team in Arena Assault called "40 HP", which had carefully merged and SI'd each unit so they had exactly 40 HP. I admire that kind of dedication to a nonsense gimmick.

So... I have done it. I stepped the whale area (I think?). On my desperation of getting Brave Roy I spent 84 dollars on a mobile game... WTF? Not that it will affect my finances but... What happened to me?

What's worse: I still don't have a Brave Roy and instead I got a fucking Leo. Gachas are hell... Truly hellish.

But may it be a lesson for me...

IS better make a fucking glorious FE for the Switch with my money instead of wasting it on some maid cafe full of lolis.

This banner man... They got me hard with this one.

Weebos

Banned
Bamboo 竹;248997858 said:
So... I have done it. I stepped the whale area (I think?). On my desperation of getting Brave Roy I spent 84 dollars on a mobile game... WTF? Not that it will affect my finances but... What happened to me?

What's worse: I still don't have a Brave Roy and instead I got a fucking Leo. Gachas are hell... Truly hellish.

But may it be a lesson for me...

IS better make a fucking glorious FE for the Switch with my money instead of wasting it on some maid cafe full of lolis.

This banner man... They got me hard with this one.

$84 is nowhere near whale tier.

I've probably put in $200 plus since launch, and a lot of that was money from trade in credits. However, I enjoy the hell out of this game and I gave up hearthstone which I usually spent $50-60 bucks a year on, and this game fits with my schedule really well right now. So I don't mind dropping $25 here and there because I don't really buy other new games at the moment, and I mostly just play this right now.

But I'm a salmon compared to most.

Ever since dropping over $100 on Hero Fest #1, I vowed to be strictly F2P. I did get a few great Heroes, but the cost was just high.

I've done a good job, but there was a situation where I dipped into leftover PayPal funds to break a 4.5% pity counter on Celica's Army banner. That was $20, and the +SPD/-DEF Sonya made it worth it.

My current dilemma is that I have a 4.75% on the Tempest Trials. I shared the details in my last few posts, but I must decide if I should take the risk. I'm not really guaranteed anything, but the chance of Ninian or even an extra Hector is very alluring. I must decide whether to spend before the day is over.

The logical side says no, but I still have a small urge to finish what I started.

spiritfox

It's not worth it. I've never gotten anything good whenever I spent money.

If they're not time limited then they'll appear in a future banner. You can always try again then.

Shinypogs

I wish I could convince myself to spend money on this game but without something like granblues surprise ticket I'm just not biting. Just let me have my choice of hero with neutral IV once every 4 months or so IS.

In other news I got camus up to 5 star and am farming the sp to slap gradivus and fortify cavs on him with reposition acquired recently. Lyn is keeping her attack smoke for now but will trade it for a hone cavalry like her husband xander when Reinhardt comes home. I swear to god every day I get visited by a different friends Reinhardt and it's crushing my soul. I was never interested in horse emblem before so never pulled when he was a focus and all my blue pulls are fucking est and Odin and such.

Xander is just filthy good at baiting and tanking. Once he starts getting fortify buffs from Camus I'm not sure even effective weapons that arent magic could kill him.

Also 3 reposition units and a dancer is just a silly amount of movement. I Need to get wom3 on ninian for maximum breakage.

When I used to work for an mmo publisher, whales can go into the several thousands a month.

100 a month is more of a plankton than a salmon and nowhere close to a whale.

There are people out there with practically an unlimited budget that play these things

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Trying to build a "FUCK REINHARDT AND LYN" build:

Need to test it out and see if Gronnraven+ is needed or triangle adept 3

WgQcrqn.png

I don't really know right now whether threaten speed is better or threaten Res

I'm also going to swap blue tomebreaker for quick riposte to get that Lyn kill that this is lacking

Thoughts?

Top Bottom