• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Busaiku

Welp.
screenshot_20170914-2ilkay.jpg

+Attack though.
Gaah.

ChrisD

ahahaAHAHAHAH

Two White Orbs on the table, 9 Orbs left (and I'm pretty much totally drained now, only six left for me to grab in Hard), use the five, get a 4-Star Lachesis, pick up the second, Brave Lyn on my LAST Orbs! \o/

Okay now I feel like I'm obligated to grinding up a team with her in it haha. I have easily 80 Orbs sitting behind Lunatic Story/Paralogues, so that's a good incentive.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Im trying to do chain challenge 11&12 number 3 for the last 4 orbs I haven't gotten from the game and it's fucking impossible lol

I'm just going to leave the pity counter at 4.75%. First time that I'm actually doing this, but I know to never hunt for a specific Hero ever again.

I probably won't summon until November. My #1 goal before I slow down dramatically is to finish below #5000 just once in Arena Assault. My score is 4828, and I'm ranked at #2963. I entered tier 20 twice in regular Arena, and I just don't feel compelled to try hard anymore. The fun from this game really comes from the summoning, so at least I won't have trouble gathering the Orbs.

I only have 8 remaining Orbs to obtain from story content: Chain Challenges Chapter 9&10 and Chapter 11&12 on Lunatic. I skipped the easier difficulties, but I will go back for the Feathers.

There are a few GHB that I did not clear on Infernal, so I will try those when they come back.

The new Heroes look pretty cool, but I'll press on.

Alkez

Annoyed I just wasted feathers getting Palla and Caeda to 5* just before the announcement (Palla last week). Have so many uses for those feathers as well. Such is hindsight I guess.

I'm just going to leave the pity counter at 4.75%. First time that I'm actually doing this, but I know to never hunt for a specific Hero ever again.

Damn, sorry you weren't able to get anything. At least these units aren't time limited.

champloo

Reading through the datamined scripts, it seems likely both Ike and Mist are gonna be 40% bonus units for next Tempest. Finally some thing to do with my Mist!

Annoyed I just wasted feathers getting Palla and Caeda to 5* just before the announcement (Palla last week). Have so many uses for those feathers as well. Such is hindsight I guess.

Damn, sorry you weren't able to get anything. At least these units aren't time limited.

I got four 5* from the Brave Heroes which included a +DEF/-SPD Brave Ike. I picked Brave Lucina as a freebie, so two Brave Heroes is good.

It's the Tempest Trials Banner that totally screwed me. I really wanted Ninian.

Shinypogs

palla from free orb.

I have neither normal Ike nor Mist so rip any chance I have of having a bonus character for that TT then unless Titiana and Soren also get to be bonus chars.

OVDRobo

Third orb I pulled, sniping blues:

I'm satisfied. Especially considering the hell this banner could have given me with Oscar existing solely to dilute the odds.

I'm still sitting on 151 orbs which is great going forward.

No interest in Elincia outside of her skills which I never pull for.

ggx2ac

I'm guessing Chapter 13 is a single chain challenge because I bet they saw that most people couldn't beat the two previous ones.

MicH

42 orbs sniping the extremely few red I got and I didn't get a single 5* :( Only worthwhile pull was a +DEF - RES 4* Eirika which is much better than my -ATK one.

I still have some means to grind out a few more orbs so hopefully I can get something with those.

The lunatic version of the last map is kind nuts. Bruno gets buffed to 47 speed. My merged +Spd Nino with hone speed and drive speed still couldn't double him. Then WoM Black Knight flew in and bodied her. Good thing it isn't a GHB.

OMG Aero

Went through 100 orbs I had built up and didn't get a single 5* until my last pull and it was Oscar fml.

I did get a neutral 4* Rein along the way though so I guess that's something.

macklelol

Spent like 90 or so orbs and got a neutral 5* Seth and +Atk -HP Elincia. Also got a ton of great skill fodder, so I'm really happy with this.

papasmurf1038

Neo Member
Got Nephenee in about 20 orbs! She's +Def/-Atk which isn't the greatest, but I'm sure I can find some use for her bonkers 37 defense. Maybe I could put Bonfire on her?

Tempted to pull more chasing after Elincia, but hopefully her terrible art will dissuade me.

170 orbs sniping blues and got

Azura (+Atk/-Spd)
Oscar (+Spd/-Def)
Nephenee (+HP/-Atk)

Damn, looks like I'll need to keep pulling for a better Nephenee

And in a blink of an eye I get 2 more oscars

The story chapter actually answered some questions. The plot is generic as heck but at least it's progressing now.

Please let us recruit Bruno.

Trunx28

sniping red I got .. 2x 3* Adult tiki, 2x 4* Roy with really bad IVs, 2x 4* Chrom (at least 1 has decent IV), 4* Athena with the worst IV ever, 3* Hana, 4* Sophia .. OK, that's it, I'm gonna 5* Palla.

Fuck yeah, I got Nephenee from my first blue orb pick.

Hmm Atk Up/Def Down though.

It's funny that you're reacting this way to +ATK/-DEF when so many others are getting -ATK and -SPD.

My Xander and Ursula just got their S support, while my summoner support with Bridelia is still A. Didn't expect that to happen.

Ninferno

It constantly amazes that every banner seems to be a happy banner for all of you guys, which always causes me to wonder if I'm living in the same world. Nearly every banner is a disaster for me (the question is only how big), and this one is no exception. lol

Yes, as expected I caved in and sniped red. 100 or so orbs later this happened, which is exactly what I have predicted yesterday. hahahaha
(I actually like Seliph a lot in FE4; real shame how he was treated in Heroes.)

I think if there's one thing positive Heroes has done to me is to help me with my temper. Like, I'm not even mad and am legitimately laughing at my own misfortune. At this rate, I'm probably going to lose the ability to even feel sadness or anger. lol

Still hoping for better luck later with PoR Tempest banner, but honestly I'm not counting on it at all.

Top Bottom