• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Ninferno

Woohoo, "use Virion to kill 5 lv35 quest" quest, aka "use 10 stamina for 5 orbs" is here. Thank you FEW Camilla Hard and your lv35 pegasuses. Easiest 5 orbs ever:)

20 orbs on the Crimea banner. Pulled a +HP/-Res Elincia which is fine. Also pulled +HP/-Spd Nephenee which is disappointing. I hope the October update let's me fix both of them up.

TWILT

Banned
Yaaay managed to pull Elincia! -DEF +RES, but I'll take it. With that and Nephy, I got the main two I wanted from the banner lol. Just want that 5* Black Knight from TT now.

Thanks Virion

o6QQ76f.jpg

When I saw 8 speed I thought, "Aw, shit." but then I remembered Amiti gives -2. Turns out she's neutral. Not today RNG

Didn't wanna tempt fate pulling anything else and backed the hell out of there.

Nohar

Well, I'll admit that I'm very surprised to see the game being so generous in terms of free units. Definitly wasn't expecting that when I began playing. Sure, they don't hold a candle to 5* units, but at least it helps to expand the roster and get inheritable skills. Quests get renewed very often, allowing for a constant flow of rewards (and one free energy drink per day too).

As far as F2P/Gacha games go, this one is very enjoyable to play (though the TT is going to become a slog very quickly).

ggx2ac

Ahh... 47,758 points and ranked 258.

If I just keep doing 3 TT runs minimum per day of the remaining duration it will be another 54k points added to the score.

Cerium

Ahh... 47,758 points and ranked 258.

If I just keep doing 3 TT runs minimum per day of the remaining duration it will be another 54k points added to the score.

I'd need a better incentive than orbs to do TT that much.

Man I hate TT and I hate that the rewards make it impossible to ignore.

ggx2ac

I'd need a better incentive than orbs to do TT that much.

Man I hate TT and I hate that the rewards make it impossible to ignore.

I can earn another 5k feathers from rewards and then another 10k feathers if I get can get ranked in the top 1k.

Shinypogs

Based on my math as long as I do my daily bonus runs I need only approximately an additional 150 runs to finish the TT. Less if I score perfect on any of the runs. It's a reasonable amount when divided up over the remaining days.

739tqll4w0kz.png

Don't you want Oscar Nephenee?

I pulled a 5 star Peri going for blues. I think that was the games way of telling me, "You're not getting either. Quit now."

Nice to have a 40% bonus unit sorted. Should be no issue hitting 100k after the madman grinding I did for day 1 Black Knight. Just need to do the 2 bonuses per day and another 15k worth from auto-battling.

OVDRobo

I came around on TT at some point despite hating it at first and just see it as an excuse to burn as many stamina pots as possible in pursuit of all the rewards and hero merit. It's actually not that bad if you run Lunatic 5 with a 40% bonus unit when you want to play and Hard 5 on autobattle when you don't. Not the most resource efficient way to do things but it gets the job done without costing your sanity.

I was at a 3.5% pity rate on the tempest trials banner chasing a better IV Soren and with Virion's 5 orbs, I got enough for a full 5-pull and figured 'why not?'... Is there anything that Mist can do that Sakura can't? In fact, aside from Genny and Wrathful Staff is there any build diversity in healers at all?

spiritfox

I got Nephenee! -HP +Res is eh but I surprisingly got everything I wanted from this banner. Now saving for the next event banner I guess.

ggx2ac

I got Nephenee! -HP +Res is eh but I surprisingly got everything I wanted from this banner. Now saving for the next event banner I guess.

Before the Halloween banner happens, I expect 4 new banners to happen at once to make people empty their orbs before they get to use it on Halloween.

Shinypogs

Autobattling doesn't work for me. I have to go pretty damn low and even then Fury is a problem.

What are you running? I'm not finding fury a problem but then again I have vantage on xander atm and pony buffs. You can also slap reciprocal aid on someone and auto battle the second hard difficulty fairly safely depending on your composition. At this point I play manually on lunatic and auto hard when I need to spend stamina but am busy.

Cerium

What are you running? I'm not finding fury a problem but then again I have vantage on xander atm and pony buffs. You can also slap reciprocal aid on someone and auto battle the second hard difficulty fairly safely depending on your composition. At this point I play manually on lunatic and auto hard when I need to spend stamina but am busy.
Running B!Lyn, B!Roy, Oscar, and Ninian

Shinypogs

Running B!Lyn, B!Roy, Oscar, and Ninian

That should absolutely be able to auto the second hard difficulty as long as you are running buffs and reposition. I'm running B!lyn, Xander, Camus and Soren ( would be Ninian but I needed a bonus hero). The AI can be a bit wonky from time to time but should generally finish without needing a second team. Consider removing Ninan's weapon to prevent her suiciding into BK or other enemies instead of dancing. It sucks that she can't get a clutch kill but better than losing her unnecessarily.

This time I'm autobattling Lunatic 5 with Ike, Hector, Effie and Clarine and it's working rather reliably.

I believe Ike can solo lunatic with the correct skills. the TT bonus really helps him.

Cerium

That should absolutely be able to auto the second hard difficulty as long as you are running buffs and reposition. I'm running B!lyn, Xander, Camus and Soren ( would be Ninian but I needed a bonus hero). The AI can be a bit wonky from time to time but should generally finish without needing a second team. Consider removing Ninan's weapon to prevent her suiciding into BK or other enemies instead of dancing. It sucks that she can't get a clutch kill but better than losing her unnecessarily.

Hmmmm well I'll give it a try.

Lyn has Draw Back instead of Reposition.

I haven't put Reposition on Oscar yet but I can.

Before the Halloween banner happens, I expect 4 new banners to happen at once to make people empty their orbs before they get to use it on Halloween.

IS has gotten very damn good at bait banners.

Like a horrible banner but it'll have say Nils as a green dancer. Or another Tellius banner with Mia, Ilyana and Jill

Golnei

I wonder what the Halloween banner will look like.

Sexy witches?

Sexy witches and headless horsemen.

tumblr_inline_owov0oVVpq1tk0rid_540.png

(I'm actually expecting some of the Fates Halloween DLC costumes to return; though even the Summer banners had some new costumes along with those carried over from existing game DLC.)

I'm attempting to save up for the seasonal banner this time because I'm 99% sure there will be another flying waifu mage and I've missed out on both so far. IS could throw a curveball and save one for a November Thanksgiving/Fall banner though.

It's never a safe time to spend orbs.

I managed to break the -Atk Elincia curse with a +Atk -Spd one. I'm going to go with the +Atk one. With the merges her Spd should be 32 which is still a hair above average and with +Atk, DB3, and flier buffs she'll still ORKO plenty.

wwm0nkey

Okay so I might just make a fucking tank team now, almost have black night 5* but I have Hector and Effie on a team too. Will level up the 4*, compare to the 5* once fully leveled and sacrifice the weaker one to Effie so she can counter and range too. Then I just throw in a healer or dancer to hide behind the multi colored wall lol

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Just got Black Knight... Crazy that they are giving out such a unit for free. Gotta love it.

Mupod

So I'm thinking Warriors banner after Dauntless Crimeans expires to celebrate the game's launch, which will be bait for a month long Halloween seasonal banner. Which will be bait for the FE4 banner. Sound about right?

So if Horse Emblem is for the Proletariat and Flier Emblem is for the Bourgeoisie, who is Armor Emblem for?

people with 2 extra Hectors. Although I'm still holding off.

NSESN

So I'm thinking Warriors banner after Dauntless Crimeans expires to celebrate the game's launch, which will be bait for a month long Halloween seasonal banner. Which will be bait for the FE4 banner. Sound about right?

people with 2 extra Hectors. Although I'm still holding off.

I doubt, the leak with crimean banner didn't talk about Warriors banner but it said about a ganealody banner being in october.

El Sloth

Banned
Would anyone be up for giving me some advice for my Hinata?
Not too sure what to switch Brash Assault out for and I think want something else instead of Spur Atk.

I really like how he turned out so far, he's total kyrpotnite to Hectors and Brave Ikes. He can tank damage from most anyone with his absurd hp + hp seal.

Ondore

Cleared the Virion quest thanks to the dataminers telling me to level him beforehand, got no red orbs from the Crimean banner.

"Eh, I'm only at 3.75%, let's see if I can boost the pity rate before the week's out."

Aaaaaaaand it's another Takumi. Fuck. At least it's Spd+ (Res-) so I merged him even if the cosmic thing to do would be to give someone Close Counter.

Cerium

Just tried two runs.

First one went off without a hitch, cleared it without losing anyone.

Second run I had to use a second team and lost 5 characters total.

Still, acceptable results. Thanks for the tip this should help a lot.

Top Bottom