• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Scum

Excellent, I no longer have to use 4* Zephiel for the Armoured Monthly quests.

Black Knight's stats are very similar to Atk Up/Res down Amelia but damn, BK's skills and weapon.

Seriously, they're practically giving away a very powerful unit that they easily could have made money off of.

IntSys are just trying to get us all to start forming teams out of other units for a while now that they're just handing out great units for us to do so. Sure, Horse Emblem will still run riot, but now we can all throw in Flier & Armour Emblem too.

I'm waiting for them to do something great to Colourless units, then my dream of #TeamArrow will be fully realised!

IntSys are just trying to get us all to start forming teams out of other units for a while now that they're just handing out great units for us to do so. Sure, Horse Emblem will still run riot, but now we can all throw in Flier & Armour Emblem too.

I'm waiting for them to do something great to Colourless units, then my dream of #TeamArrow will be fully realised!

4x brave Lyn/Bridelia ezpz

ggx2ac

I never got Brave Ike, if I had two of him, I would have definitely given Steady Breath to BK since that's the only best skill I can think of for a tank to counter with Black Luna faster.

They did that already, it's called Cancel Affinity.

I've had a 5 star Subaki from all the back in the flier voting gauntlet. Thinking of giving BK QR3 and Armor March 3. What are the odds of there being an even more OP armor unit being introduced any time soon?

Firemind

My kingdom for an Amelia.

ggx2ac

I'm reading the skill and not really sure what it does for colorless units.

Enemies that use -raven tomes with Triangle Adept level 3 end up having their 40% damage increase reduced to 0%. This also lets colourless units deal neutral damage again rather than 60% damage because of -raven + Triangle Adept.

NSESN

Enemies that use -raven tomes with Triangle Adept level 3 end up having their 40% damage increase reduced to 0%. This also lets colourless units deal neutral damage again rather than 60% damage because of -raven + Triangle Adept.

It is good to remember that it only affects triangle adept. So if a raven user doesn't have TA CA does nothing.

Scum

4x brave Lyn/Bridelia ezpz
But I want a "+10 to all stats if user is carrying a bow/dagger" skill :V

My kingdom for an Amelia.
tenor.gif

Oh. I see.

Sushen

I got the Phoenix Wright game on my iPhone recently as I started to feel this game like a chore. I may be seeing the end. I want BK asap but not being able to push me so far.

Sushen

People's must want BK badly as 11k is only 15kth and it's been just over 12 hours. Not gonna go for a high ranking this time.

Is the Black Knight is programmed to always attack Ike?

I have him as the last enemy left, with Rein, BLyn, and Ike all in range. Instead of prioritizing lack of counterattack (the ranged units), he attacks Ike instead.

Nohar

No, cause the rumored unit, Alvis, isn't a new character.

Well, the part that I find strange is the "armored" mage. Alvis wasn't an armored unit in FE:Genealogy of the Holy War, was he?
Hum, after checking the wiki, Alvis starts out as a Sage, but becomes an Emperor, and that class is indeed armored. My bad.

kswiston

People's must want BK badly as 11k is only 15kth and it's been just over 12 hours. Not gonna go for a high ranking this time.

I'm only at about 6.5k so far, and am debating 5-starring my 4-star Black Knight. I have close to 79k feathers, and It would be nice to take advantage of some of this 2x SP today. It will take me another 3-4 days to get the 5-star version as an award. I can't sit around with my phone on autobattle for 6 hours a day to get to the top ranks like some of you :(

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Well, the part that I find strange is the "armored" mage. Alvis wasn't an armored unit in FE:Genealogy of the Holy War, was he?
Hum, after checking the wiki, Alvis starts out as a Sage, but becomes an Emperor, and that class is indeed armored. My bad.

Well, only Alvis was leaked, not his class. People are just guessing that he could be armored. But I suppose he could also just be a regular infantry mage.

kswiston

Man, these optimal builds are really starting to ramp up on the baleen prerequisite with so many of the best skills being restricted to one recently released character.

IntSys is going to need to release a new set of fodder characters in the future I think. So many defense ploy 3 builds, and if you missed Summer Gaius you can't even get that skill currently...

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Man, these optimal builds are really starting to ramp up on the baleen prerequisite with so many of the best skills being restricted to one recently released character.

IntSys is going to need to release a new set of fodder characters in the future I think. So many defense ploy 3 builds, and if you missed Summer Gaius you can't even get that skill currently...
Who needs defense ploy? I have 2 Summer Gaius!

Tripon

You just need to average a little under 10K for Tempest to get to 100K by the end of the tempest. 100K/14 days equals roughly 7200 points per day.

You just need to average a little under 10K for Tempest to get to 100K by the end of the tempest. 100K/14 days equals roughly 7200 points per day.

Yep, and if you have a 40% bonus unit, a perfect Lunatic 7 run nets you ~2000 points twice a day. To get the remaining 3000, you can autobattle Hard 5 (~400 with bonus unit) 8 times, or do Lunatic 7 (~700 with bonus unit) 5 times.

Total stamina cost:
First 2 runs: 40
Autobattle x 8: 160
Total: 200

Or manual battle x 5: 100
Total: 140

You can even do it without using a stamina pot.

kewlmyc

Is a Brave Axe build the best build for Amelia? I don't have an extra DC to spare. Neutral IVs.

Also what would the recommended buffs be for a full armor team of Hector, Amelia, BK, and Effie? Go full Def/Res, or go the typical Fortify and Goad combos?

Busaiku

So I finally got level 5 Zelgius with all his default skills, Pivot, Vantage, Threaten Defense, Ward Armor, and some other extra skills.
I'm at 19,000ish points.

Alucrid

Banned
Depends on your preference but I would prefer Spd Up/HP Down Eirika.

i guess i might as well then. don't have a current use for these feathers anyways.

could anyone explain the thought process of quick riposte over wary fighter i'm seeing in a lot of the black knight builds?

Ninferno

i guess i might as well then. don't have a current use for these feathers anyways.

could anyone explain the thought process of quick riposte over wary fighter i'm seeing in a lot of the black knight builds?

WF doesn't make too much sense for a base speed of 34. You can easily reach 40+ Speed with Hone and Goads.

As an F2P, I will seriously consider using BK with his default WoM3 in the regular arena for points, replacing my unmerged Hector. BK's default kit destroys a unmerged Hector in terms of arena points, for he has a 500SP special and 240SP B skill, while Hector "only" has a 300SP A skill. Sad thing is, this will likely result in yet another surge in T20 staying cut off, as we can expect many like-minded competitive F2Ps will do just the same.

For PvE, I will just go with QR2. You can use Vantage in AA (2nd to 7th) if you want too, but that won't be as useful in the higher difficulties CC/SA because of how inflated the stats there are and how unlikely it is to do one-shots, unless you really bother to carefully plan when your Black Luna will be up. As someone who's really lazy and do not want to switch skills back and forth all the time, I will just use QR2 for everything outside of regular arena.

I just realized I had ike's sister this whole time. She can take some hits. I should have used her a while ago but i don't use healers much if it all.

Alucrid

Banned
WF doesn't make too much sense for a based speed of 34. You can easily reach 40+ Speed with Hone and Goads.

As an F2P, I will seriously consider using BK with his default WoM3 in the regular arena for points, replacing my unmerged Hector. BK's default kit destroys a unmerged Hector in terms of arena points, for he has a 500SP special and 240SP B skill, while Hector "only" has a 300SP A skill. Sad thing is, this will likely result in yet another surge in T20 staying cut off, as we can expect many like-minded competitive F2Ps will do just the same.

For PvE, I will just go with QR2. You can use Vantage in AA (2nd to 7th) if you want too, but that won't be as useful in the higher difficulties CC/SA because of how inflated the stats ther are and how unlikely it is to do one-shots, unless you really bother to carefully plan when your Black Luna will be up. As someone who's really lazy and do not want to switch skills back and forth all the time, I will just use QR2 for everything outside of regular arena.

ah okay thanks. i guess with a 40 spd that's well enough to avoid a double but not enough to always guarantee your own double on faster units. i thought the threshold was lower than 5 speed.

Top Bottom