• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushen

If you like him as a character, and he fills out a spot in your team, go for it. It's just that none of the Grand Hero Battle characters so far have really appealed to me - I missed out on Narcian, FRobin is too situational, I already have Olwen as a 5* mounted blue mage, and I don't need an axe flier at the moment (not to mention I have level 40 4* Camilla already, who would probably get promoted before Michalis).
Haha I have a 5* Camilla that I don't like much because she's usually the first to die without contributing much. I guess too each its own.

Having said that I'll be happy to have rather Hector/Nino/Julia as my green unit if I can ever pull them in my current life.

Mupod

prepaid card from asus mail in rebate came in, since I've never had luck using these on steam I turned it into 43 orbs. Starting from 4.5%, the first thing out of that I pulled was the Nino at the bottom...

UeBbJwd.jpg

how the fuck am I so bad at this. Up to 5% now. I was so happy seeing all the blue orbs for once, too.

Wichu

Do we know what banner we're getting tomorrow?

I don't think we're getting a new banner tomorrow - the Michalis banner is leaving alongside the Grand Hero Battle, but the Blazing Shadows banner isn't being replaced until Thursday.

Alkez

I don't think we're getting a new banner tomorrow - the Michalis banner is leaving alongside the Grand Hero Battle, but the Blazing Shadows banner isn't being replaced until Thursday.

O right, my bad. For some reason I thought it was ending today.

Was looking forward to a new banner lol.

Bovine

Neo Member
I talked myself into pulling for Minerva, got three greens, good... First pull: 5* Minerva, Yay, might as well keep pulling, second pull, another 5* Minerva O_O. Thankfully the last green was a 3* Beruka, if it was a third Minerva I probably would have had to quit as there would be no way I could get luckier.

_Legacy_

I talked myself into pulling for Minerva, got three greens, good... First pull: 5* Minerva, Yay, might as well keep pulling, second pull, another 5* Minerva O_O. Thankfully the last green was a 3* Beruka, if it was a third Minerva I probably would have had to quit as there would be no way I could get luckier.

I don't believe you sir!

Ninferno

prepaid card from asus mail in rebate came in, since I've never had luck using these on steam I turned it into 43 orbs. Starting from 4.5%, the first thing out of that I pulled was the Nino at the bottom...

how the fuck am I so bad at this. Up to 5% now. I was so happy seeing all the blue orbs for once, too.

Man, that's gross. I feel for you and hope the budget Desperation 3 and free Wing of Mercy 3 made you feel a little bit better...

Suddenly my unsuccessful Ninian hunt at 4.25% with the only notable gain being an Effie doesn't feel so bad after all.

Bovine

Neo Member
I don't believe you sir!

OIoQKHyl.png

I screwed up my screenshot when it happened, but here are the two Minervas. I've been power grinding the one, that's why she's level 32 already. The other is unfortunately garbage (+Res/-Atk), so she's either merge or skill bait.

Mupod

I guess one good thing about having four 4* Cains is I could make a jackass defense team where everyone has Wings of Mercy 3, someday.

So I didn't play this game for a long while because I really only care about getting new characters and that process was taking too long but I logged in over the weekend, got 40 orbs just for doing it, saw a bunch of Blazing Sword characters being offered, and got excited about my ten new Blazing Sword characters.

...the only one I got was a 3 star Eliwood and other than Lilina the rest were almost entirely randos from 3DS games that I don't care about like Virion.

Cerium

Swordbreaker Eirika: Complete

Tkpm0ml.png

Now I'm debating if I should replace Attack +2 with HP +5.

On the one hand, Attack +2 with Nino's Hone Attack is enough to allow Eirika to ORKO a neutral Lucina or Ryoma.

On the other hand, if Lucina or Ryoma have buffs it won't matter, and after one round with either of those reds Eirika will lose the Swordbreaker advantage. HP +5 would allow her to keep it and also make her a better tank.

I also need to figure out what I want to do about her special. I don't have any more Moonbows lying around, but Sol would be really easy to put on her, or Pavise or Escutcheon.

Who are some of the popular characters who aren't in the game yet and are likely to be lance or axe users?

Greil, Ike's dad.

champloo

Spent 160 orbs and got four 5*'s. Eliwood, Leo, Camilla and Lachesis.. Guess I should feel lucky..

On a side note, I have 7 defense wins this week compares to last weeks' 2, and the score is much higher in the 270+ range. All I've changed is giving Selena Bonfire..

J-Tier

There was an interesting discussion on this some pages back that you might want to revisit.
It's a bit of a waste, but I've been sacrificing my characters with reckless abandon lately. Most people would freak to know that I sacrificed my 5* Lvl 40 Camilla to Robin for Savage Blow.

Before you know it, I'll only have one character left. It's Batman's slippery slope.

Cerium

It's a bit of a waste, but I've been sacrificing my characters with reckless abandon lately. Most people would freak to know that I sacrificed my 5* Lvl 40 Camilla to Robin for Savage Blow.

Before you know it, I'll only have one character left. It's Batman's slippery slope.

Yikes. If you were going to sacrifice Camilla it should've been to a Cherche for Brave Axe+.

Holy shit on that note I just realized I have a 5* Raven and a 3* Cherche. How did I miss that? Finally I think I know what I'm going to do with that piece of shit Raven.

FLIER EMBLEM HERE I COME

J-Tier

Yikes. If you were going to sacrifice Camilla it should've been to a Cherche for Brave Axe+.

Holy shit on that note I just realized I have a 5* Raven and a 3* Cherche. How did I miss that? Finally I think I know what I'm going to do with that piece of shit Raven.

I'm thinking of sacrificing my Jakob 5* Lvl 40 next- to my Lucina for Renewal 3 LOL. She'll have Falchion and Renewal which will give her +10 HP on turns 2 and 3, plus Fury 3 which is only -6 HP so it'll be more than a wash.

Cerium

Ugh the only thing standing between me and Flier Emblem is that my 5* Cordelia is -Atk and I fed my only Palla to Nino so I need to find more for Goad Fliers.

Mupod

camilla gets savage blow at 4* so that's kinda silly.

I've got a +atk -spd Bartre I could turn into something very similar to the Cherche everyone is nuts over, if I had 5* people to piss away on stuff like that.

As it is I guess I better hope they give us a few orbs tomorrow or this 5.00% is going to waste. What I learned from this is not to even try to go for a specific character unless I have 300+ next time. Christ.

Draxal

So he just becomes a worse Ryoma. Give him built in Swordbreaker 2/3 if you want someone to be good.

Ike will be better than Ryoma for the same reason Nino is better then Linde.

It's because is actually possible to plus ten them.

champloo

camilla gets savage blow at 4* so that's kinda silly.

I've got a +atk -spd Bartre I could turn into something very similar to the Cherche everyone is nuts over, if I had 5* people to piss away on stuff like that.

As it is I guess I better hope they give us a few orbs tomorrow or this 5.00% is going to waste. What I learned from this is not to even try to go for a specific character unless I have 300+ next time. Christ.

Man, condolences.. You and your bad luck has certainly make me feel better about my pulls lol.

btw If you really want Ninian, there is a chance she will be available at 4* after this banner...

Yolo pulled tonight searching for Nowi on my last 20 orbs. Got a bunch of nothing, except I did get a +Atk/-res Klein at 4* on a pull of 4 reds and one colorless. I always like archers so I am excited to try him out at least.

Any good inheritance tips for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom