• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did 2 full pulls got really nothing except for a 4 star Fir which I kind of wanted her a tiny bit. What is up with freaking Gunter showing up for me all the time?!?

mikemandey

Did 5 pulls.. No current banner units.. don't have any complaints tho.

oZM9mCL.jpg

So my attack team for the arena will change a bit:

Linde, Hector, Takumi, Ryoma..

For defense I'll probably go with:

Linde, Linde, Takumi, Ryoma

or

Linde, Olivia, Takumi, Ryoma

Fireblend

Banned
Don't really care about the new banner characters. I guess unless the power creep is super significant I'll just keep my orbs for when the Choose your Legends banner is out.

NSESN

Just 4 characters and one banner? I expected at least another banner with other characters like Hector, Corrin, Chrom.
At least the Julia I got seem pretty powerfull. Once I get her around lv 30 I will substitute Nino with her.

Shinypogs

According to what I am looking at, you have two stats up and one down. Although that could be wrong too.

http://feheroes.wiki/Corrin_(F)

Subtract the weapon might and you have neutral attack apparently. Apparently your speed and defense are up.

See everything I've looked at has confirmed defense is up but most other sources say speed is neutral.
at level 39 as a 4 star

Her stats are 35hp 34,atk 30 speed,34 defense 19 res. I'm pretty sure she's just a standard minus hp, + defense and everything else is neutral but things get wonky during promotion * shrugs*

jRPG

Don't know why I bother, I have such bad luck. New banner got me a full wave of three star heroes, Barst, Donnel, Florina, Robin and Virion (who I literally just levelled to 20 to upgrade to three stars because I had no archers at all!). The long trek to 20 more orbs continues again.

Ninferno

got Julia on my third attempt, not one of my favorites but it's still a fe4 character so i'll take it
just don't get why she's green thought she'd be blue

Yeah. And her start weapon is Wind? That's weird as shit. Really solid unit though. Guess IntSys just wants to fill the Green void so badly.

woopWOOP

New units! This is what I'm saving my orbs for, let's go!

Three same star repeats, including a 4-star Bart that I already manually upgraded earlier this week

Negative_man_6684_preview.png

But! I also got a 4-star Tiki and Fae out of it, so

CuddleBomb_171x174.png

Indignate

If they're going to start adding characters from the best fire emblem, I guess I'll have to start taking this game seriously.

Adding people from Sacred Stones is cool too.

redcrayon

Promotions being extended.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...ing_made_to_fire_emblem_heroes_in_early_march

The App-Release Bonus period will be extended to 3/14/17 at 2:59 AM.
The Worldwide Launch Celebration will be extended indefinitely, so the stamina cost for the Training Tower will stay halved and for equipping skills will remain at 0.
Rewards will be added to the Training Tower between Monday at 2:00 AM and Tuesday at 1:59 AM, starting 2/20/17 at 2:00 AM.

In addition to that lot it sounds like high level heroes will gain xp from even lower level enemies than they do right now, to help them reach those last few levels.

Apologies if this was posted last night, this thread moves pretty fast.

Syrus

Banned
I cant get a good blue yo save my life.

I got

Est , Sharena , Florina , Gwendolyn and Donnel all at 3 star.

Is any of them good??

My main is Lyn , Lucina , Camilla and Nino.

Dragner

According to what I am looking at, you have two stats up and one down. Although that could be wrong too.

http://feheroes.wiki/Corrin_(F)

Subtract the weapon might and you have neutral attack apparently. Apparently your speed and defense are up.

I cant get a good blue yo save my life.

I got

Est , Sharena , Florina , Gwendolyn and Donnel all at 3 star.

Is any of them good??

My main is Lyn , Lucina , Camilla and Nino.

Sharena is really good. Great stats(best in blue after Nowi) and skillset.

Dragner

A 4600 run ruined for a Nino last match. Fuck you Nino. I dont have a way of killing a green mage with my lineup before I lose someone.

I could kill a Takumi+8 but Nino too OP.

Mupod

I don't care much about IVs because it's not like I have a lot of characters to choose from, but I was curious and the 5* Robin I got yesterday was -res +spd. That's good right?

My older 4* Robin has more res and lower speed at a similar level to corroborate this. I guess I'll know for sure when he's 40, he's getting there real fast because apparently at level 30 he can do shit like blow up a 37 Ryoma or green armored units no problem.

Shinypogs

My second level 40, she's my tanky little slayer of Falchion users. Then we have Marth soon to be 40 , he's our designated sword duder and master escape artist. Tragically he's - atk, + speed and thus destined to be benched but for now he hits hard enough.

On one hand I wanna wait for the next banner to roll again, on the other hand I need a decent sword user that's not Olivia.

Also will 3952 hold as an arena score to keep me in the top 100k or would I have to have been running multiple of the bonus characters and have at least 4k to be there?

Langobalt

Neo Member
Was hoarding orbs for the banner but got 5* Julia and 5* Abel. Pretty happy since the 3 others seem so underwhelming, just wondering if it's worth it to replace Camilla with Julia.

Also somehow I now have 3 Kagero's one 5* and two 4*. really tempted to use my feathers to get my +atk Kagero to +2...

wiibomb

wait... did they seriously add quests to the game where I need to pull all of this characters to complete them?????

talking about Pay 2 Win

Quixzlizx

So, I just spent my 50 orbs trying to pull for Eirika (I currently have a Y-Tiki/Nino/Takumi/Olivia team and i figured Eirika would be a perfect replacement for Tiki there) and got squat. I even only summoned from red orbs.

But I tried one blue summon just to see if I could pull Linde/Robin, and got Ephraim. I'm kind of thinking Ephraim + Takumi would just absolutely shred everything, especially since my Takumi is +spd, but I'm worried I won't be able to take down Hector with Ephraim/Nino/Takumi/Olivia. But in my current team, Tiki pretty much just sits there on the side 90% of the time and is there just to take out Hector.

I'm still salty about Eirika, though... I think I would murderzone everything with that team.

ggx2ac

Finally got a successful defense in arena. I was getting worried that no one would lose.

266 points earned.

Holy shit I didn't a 20 orb pull and got a Robin cut scene...

...BUT OF COURSE IT WAS A 3* ROBIN

Again, to tell if you got a three star summon, only the circle around the summoning stone lights up.

If a four or five star summon occurs, the summoning stone disperses a ring of air before the whole floor lights up.

In this sense, it was worse when I kept getting 4* Robins because there's no difference being able to tell between a 4* and 5* summon occuring.

kswiston

Finally got a successful defense in arena. I was getting worried that no one would lose.

266 points earned.

I got one defense win so far and my team isnt anything special for max level. I wonder if you could cheese defense with one hard to kill level 40 (someone like Nowi) and 3 level 1s. Your average level would be 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom