• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bovine

Neo Member
5 pulls of 5... No 5 star units... yet 3 3 star Ninos...

I think I'm going to bail before this game ruins another character for me.

Mupod

TYAv7vJl.jpg

FML...

Now that's strategy!

kswiston

Yes. She has hone atk on her weapon and also hone speed. The drag skill is super useful to bring enemies into chockes or into mage range.Also her stats are decent she has good speed but her atk stat is a bit low.

I wonder where she will fall among the sword user units.

Dragner

I wonder where she will fall among the sword user units.

Still soon to know. Altema have her at S tier. I would say is comparable to Lucina lucina is more damage oriented and Eirika more supoortish but with less damage. Their stat distribution is simmilar. Lucina has more atk but less defense than eirika.

kswiston

Still soon to know. Altema have her at S tier. I would say is comparable to Lucina lucina is more damage oriented and Eirika more supoortish but with less damage. Their stat distribution is simmilar. Lucina has more atk but less defense than eirika.

It seems at first glance that her and Julia are the stars of this banner.

OceanBlue

I really want to get Erika. She seems good for my team, but even more than that she seems fun and she's cute :D

I'll probably replace Lucina for her. I want to run Lilina, Nino, Catria, Erika.

explodet

Three full pulls later....

Zero 5*, only two 4*, and two duplicates in every pull (Setsuna, F!Corrin, Oboro).

This is why I don't go to Vegas.

Puruzi

Banned
Got Eirika, she any good compared to the swords we already have? I have Lucina already so idk if I really have a use for Eirika. I'm also already using 5 star Olivia so I don't think I'll be using 3 swords

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
What should I do with my second Hector? Run a 2 Hector team? Merge for a +1 Hector? Sell for feathers? The latter two options seem like a waste...

Donnel

Neo Member
Been currently running 5* Lyn and Minerva with 4* Kagero and Raigh for arena. I was planning on upgrading my 4* Corrin (F) to 5* once I got enough feathers to give me a blue presence. Did pick up this pull this morning so unsure best course of action. Level up the 5* Azura to get a blue character and a dancer in my main team and maybe promote a lot of my 3* to 4* instead of one 4* to 5*?

fR8VBwd.png

Dragner

Got Eirika, she any good compared to the swords we already have? I have Lucina already so idk if I really have a use for Eirika. I'm also already using 5 star Olivia so I don't think I'll be using 3 swords

I wouldnt use her over Lucina. She is still the best sword. Unless you need more support for mages and such then Eirika is better.

What should I do with my second Hector? Run a 2 Hector team? Merge for a +1 Hector? Sell for feathers? The latter two options seem like a waste...

Run both for arena. It will pair you against better teams for more points. Just be ready to start facing +10 takumi teams.

Mr. Virus

Saved up for a pull. 2 3* units, a 4* FCorrin and ATiki a day after I upgraded them and redemption in the form of 5* Azura.

Nowt new, but I'll take it! Running FCorrin and Olivia together as a nice buff/debuff synergy so wondering how Tiki and Azura will play as a more offensive variation.

PK Gaming

Eirika gives units +3 Attack and +4 Speed at the start of the turn, so she's a living stat battery. Got units who were stat screwed? Eirika will literally patch them up for you. Offensively she has 39 Attack/35 Speed, which isn't great (what happened to her Speed lol), but her durability is surprisingly solid at 45/26/28 (which is ironic since she's frail as hell in her source game). And that's not even covering her utility skills like Drag Back and Pivot. All in all, she's a solid red sword. Nowhere near as devastating as Lucina, but her utility should give her a niche over her I feel.

EDIT: I think 39 attack might be an absolute minimum as well

9 new orb missions, nice. Get my daily bonus. Then a few more hard and lunatic missions and i have 20 orbs again.

Ok. Pulls 26-30 here we go. Will i finally get my first 5 star unit.....

No of course i dont. Another 2 4 stars and 3 3 stars.

Ugh.

fushi

I downloaded the game, did my first gacha pull and got a 5* character. Started playing the story mode and noticed how said char was an absolute monster, decimating every enemy with ease while having a high enough Def to get hit multiple times without dying.

"Are all 5* characters meant to be this strong?" I thought. Nope, a quick google revealed to me that I hit the jackpot by getting Takumi on my first pull.

My next 3 pulls haven't been as lucky, but just now I got a 5* Seliph, so we'll see how he fares. His beginning stats are quite high, comparatively.

Mupod

does someone have a link to someplace I can read up on how buffs/debuffs work? I'm not sure what does or does not stack. Or if anything does.

For example I run Lyn, Robin and Olivia. Olivia has an attack buff with different wording from the speed and defense buffs that Lyn and Robin get. Olivia's goes on at the start of each turn whereas Lyn's goes on during combat. So can I have Robin stand next to Olivia at the start of a turn, walk up next to Lyn and attack with +spd and +atk buffs? Or does he only get one?

Dragner

I downloaded the game, did my first gacha pull and got a 5* character. Started playing the story mode and noticed how said char was an absolute monster, decimating every enemy with ease while having a high enough Def to get hit multiple times without dying.

"Are all 5* characters meant to be this strong?" I thought. Nope, a quick google revealed to me that I hit the jackpot by getting Takumi on my first pull.

My next 3 pulls haven't been as lucky, but just now I got a 5* Seliph, so we'll see how he fares. His beginning stats are quite high, comparatively.

5* characters have more stats so is normal you see them more strong. Normal mode of the story isnt balanced for 5*. But every character can be 5* and get more stats, in fact Takumi is an archer so he has inherently low stats compared to units on the triangle (still high for an archer).

Langobalt

Neo Member
True, they'll probably go with the Smash incarnation that is a slow bruiser instead of one of the fastest characters in PoR, and speed being the stat he caps first on average. (According to serenes forest)

I mean if they were going to make him like in PoR he would probably cap every single stat but mag and lck that do not exist here :p. But he will still have 1-2 range with Ragnell right?

Flo_Evans

so... promote Camilla from 4 or level 5* Minerva?

Seems like minerva is even more of a glass cannon than camilla.

I'm at 19k feathers so I should be able to do a 4 > 5 after the arena.

Wiseblade

wait... did they seriously add quests to the game where I need to pull all of this characters to complete them?????

talking about Pay 2 Win
I discussed this with some friends and we agreed that it's worrisome, but at least the reward isn't something a player can't obtain for free like an orb.

Guys a few questions that I'd love your help with, thanks in advance!

1. What team is determined/designated as your team? In FFBE you could set that in the settings. How is it done in this game?

2. Well my primary units are as follows and I could use some opinions on how to put in my arena teams.

5* Leo, 40
5* Takumi, 40
5* Fem Corrin, low 20's. Lvling her up, just used 20k feathers to get from 4* to 5*
5* Robin, 36 and will be 40 today.
4* healers in Lissa, Elise, Sakura.
3* Olivia, will take to 4* but them feathers......

3. Should I be pulling for a red sword user from the new banner. Really wish I had pulled a bit harder for Lucina. The Red sword unit would be replacing Leo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom