• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fitness |OT7| #Swelfies, Trap Lords, and Quadzilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerD

Try high bar and see if that fits you better. It's honestly a matter of preference and for some people (I fall into this category) high bar is much easier to perform

Throw up videos for us to form check for every single workout.

Ask a fellow gym goer to film you.

We can help you with form and point you in the right direction.

Don't just quit because of the complexity Rippletoe gives. You're overthinking it.

I totally know how you feel. The best way to go about it is to close the book for a bit, watch some videos of people demonstrating form, try to emulate that, post videos of your squats to get people to check your form and revise from there. It takes a bit of work in the beginning, but it's very important to get it right, or as close to right as you can.

Thanks guys.

I was in a crappy mood last night after getting frustrated reading the book and watching all of these videos where people are squatting as easy as they please but woke up today feeling much better. There won't be any giving up from me because I swear that I can already see and feel some results just from a couple of weeks of serious weight lifting and 4 SS workout days.

Also have a ton of shit to do before a Fed IT exam with work starting on July 8 and that has me a bit out of sorts as well.

We have some people in town from corporate today and we are having chicken fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn on the cob, and some desserts from a local restaurant brought in. Looks like a cheat day!

Breakfast was a cup of 0% Fage, cup of blueberries, and 2/3 cup of Cascadian oats and honey granola and I have had a good 40 ounces of water so far. Food is so so awesome.

bumpkin

There won't be any giving up from me because I swear that I can already see and feel some results just from a couple of weeks of serious weight lifting and 4 SS workout days.
I'm on day 9 of a new routine of going to the gym every day, doing an hour of cardio followed by some pull-ups and ab exercises. I've lost about 20 lbs in the past year doing a 3-day a week routine. Decided I had to get serious about it if I want to reach that next level. I haven't really noticed much change as of yet (trying to lose the remaining belly fat), I have to keep telling myself it's going to be a slow, gradual process. I'm not going to notice fractions of a pound coming off each day. The fruits of my labor will only be obvious when one day I'm like "Damn, 'dat six-pack!"

Or so I hope, at least.

Another random question in my quest for ideal caloric needs... How much trust can I put into the calories burned measurement on a pedometer, or more specifically, the Wii U Fit Meter? Wondering if I should/could figure those into what I burn at the gym (I take it off while cycling).

Matugi

Same shirt, different summer.

I am not standing in the same way so it's not really possible to gauge progress, but I thought I'd share them anyway so that the newcomers see that beginners can live in peace in this thread too.

By next summer the T-sleeves must have shrunk to wifebeater length!

Good progress man. Looking a lot bigger in the chest.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement

I am not standing in the same way so it's not really possible to gauge progress, but I thought I'd share them anyway so that the newcomers see that beginners can live in peace in this thread too.

Hard to tell because your hand isn't on your hip like your before picture. Consistency! ;)

In all seriousness, huge progress. Way to work!

J. Bravo

I need to go buy some Greek yogurt and cottage cheese so I stop skipping breakfast. And I need to start making sandwiches the night before or get up earlier. Speaking of that, how can I make it easier to get up on time. I'd prefer to get up by 8 m-f but since I have Tuesday and Thursday off, I stay out late and get up late, which really kills my productivity for that day. Any suggestions?

yogloo

Holy mother of God. On gold standard strawberry Banana. It tastes like nectar of gods. This is the best tasting protein shake ever.

I need to go buy some Greek yogurt and cottage cheese so I stop skipping breakfast. And I need to start making sandwiches the night before or get up earlier. Speaking of that, how can I make it easier to get up on time. I'd prefer to get up by 8 m-f but since I have Tuesday and Thursday off, I stay out late and get up late, which really kills my productivity for that day. Any suggestions?

There are no secrets to be had, stop staying out late and use the time to make sandwiches.

Was out of town this past weekend on vacation at an "all-inclusive" resort, but all the gym included for free weights was a smith machine and DBs up to 100 lbs. So naturally I switched to DB bench for the day. I usually do them second for higher reps (65x12) but since I was replacing BB I went lower and managed 80x6 which I guess isn't too shabby? At least now I can say I bench my weight with BB incline AND flat DB bench.

Chocobro

This raises an interesting question: when you bail for squats, do you go forwards or backwards? When I just completely lost it yesterday I tried my best to go straight down but ended up falling a little backwards. Thankfully the pins were high enough that I could let the bar rest then roll back. Front squats you obviously bail forwards

Here's how I bail, except faster than the guy that did it: video.
It's easier for me because I high bar backsquat; same idea should apply to low bar backsquats, but I assume you need to be quicker in moving yourself forward. Yes I do this regardless if I have the safety bars setup; it would be dumb for me to lower it down to them because they're set to ~4 inches below my squat depth.

Here's how I bail, except faster than the guy that did it: video.
It's easier for me because I high bar backsquat; same idea should apply to low bar backsquats, but I assume you need to be quicker in moving yourself forward. Yes I do this regardless if I have the safety bars setup; it would be dumb for me to lower it down to them because they're set to ~4 inches below my squat depth.

That video raises a question for me.

If we're using squat cages, where do you set the cage to catch the bar, at your waist standing or at your hips or at your knees?

definitely see a difference. gj brotherjackdood!

Chocobro

That video raises a question for me.

If we're using squat cages, where do you set the cage to catch the bar, at your waist standing or at your hips or at your knees?

I assume you are talking about the safety bars. You set the safety bars a few inches (2 is fine) below where the barbell is when you are in the bottom of the squat, it'll be different for each individual. I should've been more clear in my post; when I said squat depth, I really meant the position of the barbell at the bottom of the squat.
For me, I set the safety bar ~4 inches below where the barbell is when I'm at the bottom of a squat because if I set it one increment higher, I come really close to hitting it when I go into the bottom of the squat as shown below:
8664214ddf87b41f8a8ab534616ed0b5.png

Pizoxuat

I was in the gym today and while I was doing low back squats, a guy came up to me in between sets and said that I shouldn't be leaning forward, and that I should look up at the ceiling to help keep a straight back. I don't claim to have perfect form, but I think my squats are relatively good (haven't recorded in a while, though!) I politely thanked him for the advice and tried to explain that the back isn't supposed to be vertically straight when doing back squats, especially low bar. He didn't seem to agree.

Ugh, this morning I had a trainer at the gym interrupt his session with his client to come over and tell me the same thing, down to the "look up at the ceiling" cue. Then he told me to deload and use the smith machine, which I ignored. I don't like people approaching me when I am working out, I really don't appreciate being given instructions. I'm not paying for a trainer because I don't want one.

I assume you are talking about the safety bars. You set the safety bars a few inches (2 is fine) below where the barbell is when you are in the bottom of the squat, it'll be different for each individual. I should've been more clear in my post; when I said squat depth, I really meant the position of the barbell at the bottom of the squat.
For me, I set the safety bar ~4 inches below where the barbell is when I'm at the bottom of a squat because if I set it one increment higher, I come really close to hitting it when I go into the bottom of the squat as shown below:

Ah I got it. I'll have to squat first and see how low I can go with just barbell and set from there instead of lining up the safety bars at my waist.

Btw, if that's you the form is goddamn sick. I've been struggling with 2 plates to go more than parallel but seeing you do it inspires me to dig deeper and push for below parallel.

entremet

I've come across so many shitty trainers, just observing them at the gym.

That profession has no quality control it seems. Their routines also seem like the pinnacle of fuckarounditis

Why are you having your clients do endless calves exercises for example? This is something I see a lot.

Go_Ly_Dow

That profession has no quality control it seems. Their routines also seem like the pinnacle of fuckarounditis

Why are you having your clients do endless calves exercises for example? This is something I see a lot.

Yup. 99% trainers have no real idea what's going on.

Notice a lot of random shit at my gym.

entremet

Yup. 99% trainers have no real idea what's going on.

Notice a lot of random shit at my gym.

But but muscle confusion?!

I seriously think they go random so their clients, who are usually not informed, think personal training is something special and worth the money. If the trainers just did Starting Strength for example, I would think most people would feel ripped off. At least that's my theory. They're experts at novelty.

If the profession is anything like my gym, personal training is pretty much just babysitting service to try and upsell clients for more gym services.

IIRC, a lot of trainers are also commission based so it becomes a much easier sell when your trainer has the body you want.

Cooter

But but muscle confusion?!

I seriously think they go random so their clients, who are usually not informed, think personal training is something special and worth the money. If the trainers just did Starting Strength for example, I would think most people would feel ripped off. At least that's my theory. They're experts at novelty.
Of course that's it. My trainer has me doing all this stuff no one else in the gym is doing. I really need to keep going to them so I continued to get all these unique and special exercises no one else knows about. What value!

J. Bravo

There are no secrets to be had, stop staying out late and use the time to make sandwiches.

Was out of town this past weekend on vacation at an "all-inclusive" resort, but all the gym included for free weights was a smith machine and DBs up to 100 lbs. So naturally I switched to DB bench for the day. I usually do them second for higher reps (65x12) but since I was replacing BB I went lower and managed 80x6 which I guess isn't too shabby? At least now I can say I bench my weight with BB incline AND flat DB bench.
Fuck. Guess I just need discipline lol. Test it out tonight. Ball and go home. And maybe I'll start saving for a pair of power lifting shoes. Squatting barefoot is hard for me now. Other than adipowers and romaleos (sp?) are there any brands I should be looking at?

Ever have a feeling that you are fucking up your cut? I can't get this nagging feeling that I should be leaner at a higher mass. But I'm guessing that I started at a higher bodyfat that I originally anticipated. Heh, feel like I should be bulking instead. Something about being that big that is fun.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ever have a feeling that you are fucking up your cut? I can't get this nagging feeling that I should be leaner at a higher mass. But I'm guessing that I started at a higher bodyfat that I originally anticipated. Heh, feel like I should be bulking instead. Something about being that big that is fun.

Yes. The slower results make you second guess a lot of shit until you've been there for some time.

Being big is fun, but people wanna see them cuts. Statistically if you get those cuts more people will want to touch your wiener.

Cooter

Cutting, bulking, maintaining... It's all a mind fuck big guy. I go 4 days of low carb and low calorie and I can't shake the feeling I'm losing size. Take 2 days to refeed and I swear my delt separation is almost gone. You're not the only one.

Chocobro

Ah I got it. I'll have to squat first and see how low I can go with just barbell and set from there instead of lining up the safety bars at my waist.

Btw, if that's you the form is goddamn sick. I've been struggling with 2 plates to go more than parallel but seeing you do it inspires me to dig deeper and push for below parallel.

Yeah that was me 4 months ago. Anyway I don't think it's best for me to squat that low anymore; over the last two months or so I started to get discomfort (and sometimes pain) in the tailbone area during my squats and bending over into certain positions at home. I'm unsure if it's tight glutes or piriformis or the slight lumbar flexion at the bottom of the squat that's causing the discomfort, but I've been feeling better. I was trying to tweak my squat after watching Bret Contreras' video on finding your ideal squat depth and ended up with this but I'm unsure if I should make the switch.

I'm currently taking a two week break (now a three week break because the university gym is getting new equipment so they're closing) to see if it gets better since the doctor said it shouldn't be anything like a cyst and I should take a break. Not a bad idea since my wrist hasn't got back to 100% yet, which caused me to drop BP and OHP for two weeks before my break. Feels bad to be this "crippled" with all of the mobility work I do.

EDIT: I ended up rambling :( You'll get there DoktorEvil! Just make sure your mobility allows you to do so.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Of course that's it. My trainer has me doing all this stuff no one else in the gym is doing. I really need to keep going to them so I continued to get all these unique and special exercises no one else knows about. What value!

That's definitely all I see at the two LA Fitness locations I go to. It sucks, because these people are hoping to get a personal trainer because they have no idea what they should be doing, but instead they are just being put on a routine full of nonsense.

I'm sure at the higher levels of training, there are legitimate trainers who do real work, but I don't think they really exist at the commercial gym level.

Daria

I've hit the gym the past two days and going on my third today. I thought about trying to do the 5x5 program just so I can get my squat up to my goal within the next 3-4 months. One of my main set goals fwiw. Only thing that worries me is if I'm going to be overtraining myself on this third day or if I should stick to what my routine is this week, then 5x5 next week.

Routine was pretty much like this:

Day 1
~ Overhead barbell press 3x10
~ Bench press 2x12 1x8
~ Curls 3x12
~ Leg press 3x12
~ Stiff-legged deadlifts 2x10 1x12

Day 2
~ Stiff-legged deadlifts 3x10
~ Curls 3x10
~ Overhead barbell press 3x10
~ Back extensions 3x12
~ Pull-ups 3x10 minimal assistance
~ Seated cable row with straightbar 3x10

Day 3 I was hoping for something like this:
~ Stiff-legged deadlifts 4x5
~ Overhead barbell press 4x5
~ Squats 3x3
~ Leg press 4x5
~ Abs

Any advice is truly appreciated. I've been trying to figure out a set routine but my partner always seems to throw me off track when he tags along. I want to make sure I'm doing compound exercises while not neglecting any major muscle group in the week or overtraining any certain part. Thanks in advance, FitGAF.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah that was me 4 months ago. Anyway I don't think it's best for me to squat that low anymore; over the last two months or so I started to get discomfort (and sometimes pain) in the tailbone area during my squats and bending over into certain positions at home. I'm unsure if it's tight glutes or piriformis or the slight lumbar flexion at the bottom of the squat that's causing the discomfort, but I've been feeling better. I was trying to tweak my squat after watching Bret Contreras' video on finding your ideal squat depth and ended up with this but I'm unsure if I should make the switch.

I'm currently taking a two week break (now a three week break because the university gym is getting new equipment so they're closing) to see if it gets better since the doctor said it shouldn't be anything like a cyst and I should take a break. Not a bad idea since my wrist hasn't got back to 100% yet, which caused me to drop BP and OHP for two weeks before my break. Feels bad to be this "crippled" with all of the mobility work I do.

EDIT: I ended up rambling :( You'll get there DoktorEvil! Just make sure your mobility allows you to do so.

I wonder if it's just a case of your body catching up to lifting heavy weights. If I remember correctly, we both started weight training around the same time (mid-summer last year for me). I had weird lower back pain on and off for quite a while, but it's completely gone away in the last four months or so. While I may have improved my form, I think there's a good chance my core and stabilizing muscles have finally gotten strong enough to support the weight I'm using without putting unneeded stress on areas that shouldn't be getting stressed. This is just a hypothesis, though, so I don't mean to say it's necessarily the case for you or anyone else.

That's pretty much always the case I think. You think you have 10 to lose, then you lose it, and realize you have 10 MORE to go. You have entered the unswoley valley, the point where you're getting lighter but not necessarily leaner looking, feeling small, and yes getting that itch to bulk again. Keep at it because once you break through the wall it'll be ab city.

Also DDP started wrestling at like 35. I'm just saying is all.

yogloo

Thanks! How has it been working out for you so far? I actually subbed the DL for another exercise (glute and hip bridge).

Thanks for everyone's help so far BTW! It's very much appreciated. I'm often intimidated by everyone at the gym +__+.

I think I'm responding well to the routine. Probably just noob gains though. I'm currently at the end of cycle 2. Next week is test week.

You have a great mindset going into this. Good luck with your journey!

I've hit the gym the past two days and going on my third today. I thought about trying to do the 5x5 program just so I can get my squat up to my goal within the next 3-4 months. One of my main set goals fwiw. Only thing that worries me is if I'm going to be overtraining myself on this third day or if I should stick to what my routine is this week, then 5x5 next week.

If you're going to do full body 3x/week, 3 days in a row, you should go from heavy to light and not the other way around. Then take the next 4 days to rest.

entremet

That's definitely all I see at the two LA Fitness locations I go to. It sucks, because these people are hoping to get a personal trainer because they have no idea what they should be doing, but instead they are just being put on a routine full of nonsense.

I'm sure at the higher levels of training, there are legitimate trainers who do real work, but I don't think they really exist at the commercial gym level.

Athletic trainers that train pro athletes are legit. However, they go through intense, scientific based training, many times needing graduate degrees to even qualify. They also do a many internships under other trainers to refine their methods.

Personal trainers on the other hand just have to take an exam, which they can easily cram, look decently in shape, and have some sales skills. There are good PTs, they're just rare.

Daria

If you're going to do full body 3x/week, 3 days in a row, you should go from heavy to light and not the other way around. Then take the next 4 days to rest.

This was a first for 3 consecutive days, usually I'll do 2 on/1 off. The problem I have I think is the weights I'm using for it all. Especially when you say heavy to light, would it be best to do something like this in terms of weight?

1st = MAX
2nd = -10%
3rd = -10%

Just asking due to reading the 5x5 program says to do it the opposite and add little weight (5lb) each time with a total of 60lb heavier at the end of month.

ILoveBish

This raises an interesting question: when you bail for squats, do you go forwards or backwards? When I just completely lost it yesterday I tried my best to go straight down but ended up falling a little backwards. Thankfully the pins were high enough that I could let the bar rest then roll back. Front squats you obviously bail forwards

I do low squat and I tried going down strait but ended up leaning forward.

Sometimes when you find your mindset is holding you back, you need to just kick yourself in the ass and dive into things head first and don't give a single fuck.

So I've mentioned before that I struggle with social anxiety and it will often pop up at the gym.

Well I tend to procrastinate chest days because I like doing heavy incline DB press, but when I start to get over 100lbs I can sometimes struggle with kicking up the weight over my chest. I'm actually really bad at kicking up the weight in general, but it just feels doubly embarassing on chest day. It leads to me psyching myself out big time.

Today I said, fuck the world. I'm not gonna let my anxiety get the better of me. Not only am I going to hit chest when the gym is completely packed, but I'm going to up the weight on ALL my lifts starting with incline DB press. Turned out to be one of the best workouts I've had in a long time.

Also yeah, my last set of presses I failed to kick up the weights to my chest, but I said fuck it all and regained my focus and got them up.

tldr This may seem like nothing and silly to the regulars here, but some days we all need to man up and get things done.

Also while I'm on this holding yourself back rant. My biggest eye roll goes to people that don't go heavy and hit it hard because they don't have a spotter/buddy. NO. Ask someone. Don't pussy out and use the Smith or some other machine. Even worse, don't skip out on heavy compound lifts because you can't ask someone to help you.

Pete Rock

These are so beautiful, I thought y'all might appreciate them as well:
Japanese sculptor Masao Kinoshita is prolific in a variety of media — wood, clay, plaster, bronze, stone. His works take an interest in the extreme physical feats of the human anatomy and add to these feats with fantastical details culled from folklore, mythology and religion. A prominent series in Konishita’s body of work is his muscle sculpture series, which exposes what lies beneath a creature’s skin.
Jai Ganesha ॐ

SeanR1221

Sometimes when you find your mindset is holding you back, you need to just kick yourself in the ass and dive into things head first and don't give a single fuck.

So I've mentioned before that I struggle with social anxiety and it will often pop up at the gym.

Well I tend to procrastinate chest days because I like doing heavy incline DB press, but when I start to get over 100lbs I can sometimes struggle with kicking up the weight over my chest. I'm actually really bad at kicking up the weight in general, but it just feels doubly embarassing on chest day. It leads to me psyching myself out big time.

Today I said, fuck the world. I'm not gonna let my anxiety get the better of me. Not only am I going to hit chest when the gym is completely packed, but I'm going to up the weight on ALL my lifts starting with incline DB press. Turned out to be one of the best workouts I've had in a long time.

Also yeah, my last set of presses I failed to kick up the weights to my chest, but I said fuck it all and regained my focus and got them up.

tldr This may seem like nothing and silly to the regulars here, but some days we all need to man up and get things done.

Also while I'm on this holding yourself back rant. My biggest eye roll goes to people that don't go heavy and hit it hard because they don't have a spotter/buddy. NO. Ask someone. Don't pussy out and use the Smith or some other machine. Even worse, don't skip out on heavy compound lifts because you can't ask someone to help you.

High five for this post!

Ashodin

Yo I love it when I get into "fuck the world" confidence mentality. Always awesome!

No Love

Banned
Any of FitGAF in Los Angeles and Orange County that wants to work out and train me/advise me on my form for squats/deadlifts? Would really love to have an expert on hand, plus new workout buddies always makes for a fun experience. :)

No Love

Banned

Awesome post. Everything in here is so true and we've ALL felt this way at one point or another.

Leeness

Yuuuuck. Did my 20 minutes of cardio with the intent of doing 35 of weights but it's way too hot in my apartment right now even with the fan on. :/ Hot enough to make me a little light headed while working out.

I'm going to chill, eat some lunch and do my weights at around 6:00 PM and hopefully it will be a little cooler. It should.

I'm guessing it's not the best to break up the work outs over the day like that, but I'm not going to make myself pass out :|

PART 2 OF CAN SOKA LIFT: deadlift form check, see link: http://youtu.be/X57cP1-pOYs

Deadlift feels most awkward for me. Also, my regular gym doesn't allow dropping the weight so I have always lowered the weight slowly until this past week or so because my gym is closed for a month for renovations... So I tried to take advantage of the deadlift platform to be able to drop the weight, which felt (and looks, IMO) quite awkward for me. Still a new part of the movement for me.

Any and all advice is appreciated.

Sadetar

adorable :3
:3

Ready and raring to go! Get it, girl! :) soooon.

Arms, right? So weak haha. They are probably the weakest part of me. My core isn't great but at least I can do sit ups and exercises. I can barely do ten "girly" push ups lol.

Didn't work out today. :( belly hurt and had relatives from out of country over. Tomorrowwwww.
Awwww, poor babe. Belly pain is awful.

I am having a rest day today doing only core muscle training at home (15 mins, doesn't count).

Tomorrow I am most likely going to go for a walk with my neighbour (she is awesome). We have decided that we are both going to be equally embarrassed by each other so it balances it out quite nicely: she is having the crappiest clothes she can find and is going to pick up used bottles to get money and I am doing Nordic walking. Good times ahead.

Oh my! I totally love your chest now. ^_^

I have been into working out (machines though) only around 4 months now so I am just waiting to get enough changes to post some comparison pictures.

My weight don't seem to go down all the time, but there can be weeks in between when it doesn't seem to move at all but then it can suddenly just decide to drop a bit more once. Generally the average weight loss have now been around a pound / 0,5 kilos a week. That doesn't seem to be enough, but is that normal?

Edit: I might be a bit too self concious to post any pictures in some time now though. Hahahah, I don't know should I be worried or flattered (some people seem to have way too much time in their hands), but I got linked numerous pages of people talking about me, evaluating my looks and calling me fat in one forums. Nothing recent, just from last autumn, but still. Some person even drew me from a gif and they have stalked tons of pics of me as well.

Interesting.

PART 2 OF CAN SOKA LIFT: deadlift form check, see link: http://youtu.be/X57cP1-pOYs

Deadlift feels most awkward for me. Also, my regular gym doesn't allow dropping the weight so I have always lowered the weight slowly until this past week or so because my gym is closed for a month for renovations... So I tried to take advantage of the deadlift platform to be able to drop the weight, which felt (and looks, IMO) quite awkward for me. Still a new part of the movement for me.

2 critiques:

1)You round you back sometimes when you lift up.Try to keep your head and shoulders square(meaning as one straight line).

2)You should hold the lift for a few secs once you reach vertical. If you have trouble with the grip, chalk and farmer walks will help you with grip problems.

But aside from those things, you're lifting big weights! Keep going!

Basically, avoid doing this:

deadlift-technique-rounding-the-back-neutral-spine.jpg

Matugi

It doesn't look like you're pulling the slack out of the bar at all. When you set up, start with your butt up in the air, and as you roll back into the bottom position, use your legs to give tension to the barbell.

The biggest issue is one that Pete Rock pointed out for mine: you're very much making it a two fulcrum lift. You are locking out your legs way before you are locking out at your hips, and so you're having to use your lower back to finish off the last part of the lift, which is where your exaggerated hip thrust is coming from. You have to pull the bar up along your legs. The way you're doing it is dangerous and it is how I've injured myself in the past until I fixed it. A good way to think about it is that the deadlift is a press, not a pull. Press your legs through the floor concentrating your pressure through the back of your foot, and use your arms to guide the bar along your leg. This'll keep your hinges in sync so they lock out simultaneously. Squeeze your glutes as you move up through the life, and brace your abs and lift up and through them. You should be feeling a lot of tension through your abs as you get up through the lift.

The last rep is probably your best rep. You do a better job of keeping everything in sync there. It's not perfect but it's better than the others.

Leeness

Awwww, poor babe. Belly pain is awful.

I am having a rest day today doing only core muscle training at home (15 mins, doesn't count).

Tomorrow I am most likely going to go for a walk with my neighbour (she is awesome). We have decided that we are both going to be equally embarrassed by each other so it balances it out quite nicely: she is having the crappiest clothes she can find and is going to pick up used bottles to get money and I am doing Nordic walking. Good times ahead.

Embarrassing walk, yay! Haha. I hope you have a nice time :)

I did some of my work out but it's too stinking hot in my apartment right now so I'll do more later tonight.

Edit: I might be a bit too self concious to post any pictures in some time now though. Hahahah, I don't know should I be worried or flattered (some people seem to have way too much time in their hands), but I got linked numerous pages of people talking about me, evaluating my looks and calling me fat in one forums. Nothing recent, just from last autumn, but still. Some person even drew me from a gif and they have stalked tons of pics of me as well.

Interesting.

???? How rude and bizarrely obsessive. :/

My weight don't seem to go down all the time, but there can be weeks in between when it doesn't seem to move at all but then it can suddenly just decide to drop a bit more once. Generally the average weight loss have now been around a pound / 0,5 kilos a week. That doesn't seem to be enough, but is that normal?

Interesting.

That sounds incredibly invasive and outright rude.

If it's any consolation, you're a pretty foxy girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom