• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor - Saturday August 26th |OT| FOOK / YEAAAH

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
The issue with the whole punching his forehead strategy is it requires McGregor to actually time and position his forehead to meet Floyd's punches in the first place.

Just to see how crazy the impact on combat sport would be and because he is still young I would like to see McGregor win,but honestly my prediction is Floyd by 6th round stoppage or towel.

I like an underdog in any situation. We know Floyd got this, but hopefully Conor doesn't fold and look for a way out. I want to see him do something significant.

After this, I expect to see Conor in Fast and Furious 9. You know how Hollywood likes to capitalize on popular figures.

An under dog who doesn't beat up women has my vote.

The issue with the whole punching his forehead strategy is it requires McGregor to actually time and position his forehead to meet Floyd's punches in the first place.

McGregor may not have any official boxing experience, but he knows how to slip a punch, which is harder than blocking with the forehead. I think skill wise he's perfectly capable of pulling it off, let's see if he actually wants to do it.

Hagi

McGregor may not have any official boxing experience, but he knows how to slip a punch, which is harder than blocking with the forehead. I think skill wise he's perfectly capable of pulling it off, let's see if he actually wants to do it.

Sounds like something out of a Guy Ritchie film, hopefully they give him a mic so he can narrate the whole thing for the audience. While I think he might dip into some sketchy shit I doubt he's going to go for fucking up Floyds hands especially when he could quite easily fuck it and himself up in the process.

darscot

I can not believe they have not replaced Paulie, he is already talk shit. Conor filling the vacuum left by Rousey, LOL.

kodecraft

I can not believe they have not replaced Paulie, he is already talk shit. Conor filling the vacuum left by Rousey, LOL.

Replace him for what. The guy speaks boxing. He will do his job tomorrow night. Alot of Conor fans just don't like what Paulie is saying about their fighter.

darscot

Replace him for what. The guy speaks boxing. He will do his job tomorrow night. Alot of Conor fans just don't like what Paulie is saying about their fighter.

He is so fucking salty and acting like a bitch right now its embarrassing. Him saying Conor stepped out of Rousey shadow is nonsense. I have no problem with a homer but just own it.

Tekniqs

Floyd looks chiseled

Conor already starting shit hahaha

lol even the guy weighin him in is getting in on the action "back the fuck up!"

Tekniqs

Man...i'd love to look bloated too Conor hahaha

who's the heaviest Floyd fought fight night? Was Ortiz 165 fight night?

Syder

I don't believe Floyd is going to be more aggressive

and I don't believe Conor is going to be as aggressive as he says he will be

Euphor!a

Banned
Have you guys never seen a guy at weigh ins? This is completely normal. Did you guys never see him at 145.

Of course not, but now they are all experts all of a sudden. Out of breath, not sweating, lol...

Edit: Also, he looks pale lol... Really, the Irish guy looks pale? Shocker.

MastAndo

Floyd putting his shoes on before the face off to look taller lol.
Lol, and all his shoes have lifts in them.

Conor clearly just playing mind games with Floyd though. He looks ripped up. It's amazing how gaunt Conor looks right now though. He's gonna fill up overnight though.

Top Bottom