• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBoss

Barcelona could face punishment from La Liga after a section of their supporters ridiculed Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo by chanting "Ronaldo is a drunk" at the game against Levante at the Nou Camp. (Daily Mail)

WTF.

"Barcelona could face punishment from La Liga after a section of their supporters ridiculed Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo by chanting "Ronaldo is a drunk" at the game against Levante at the Nou Camp. (Daily Mail) "

Christ. Is that for real? If they called him something homophobic or something racist or whatever, punish them... But... What. La liga is softer than GAF. Just that they are considering this is pathetic.

Scum

I'll destroy you all on PES. Don't even try me m8s

I've said here multiple times and got laughed at by madrid gaf.

We got Uefa on lock, but la liga officials belong to madrid. Always have. Ronaldo is a drunk. Lmao

idyhqpvzVPjZq.png

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I bought PES from US PSN store with US account, play on my UK account though, can I play against UK friends/randomers/gaf?

Portugeezer

Can't wait to see David Luiz get destroyed tomorrow. Although I wonder who will be the dirtier of the players between him and Costa, should be a good battle lol.

GQman2121

Banned
Speaking of stupid decisions, that Ready at Dawn responds thread is full of sad, sad hobbyist. Just the lowest of the low gamers. Depressing just clicking through a few pages of that mess.

Scum

Speaking of stupid decisions, that Ready at Dawn responds thread is full of sad, sad hobbyist. Just the lowest of the low gamers. Depressing just clicking through a few pages of that mess.

Imagine pouring your heart and soul into a game as a developer. Must be terrible to see that crap on gamingside.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Imagine pouring your heart and soul into a game as a developer. Must be terrible to see that crap on gamingside.

imagine pouring your heart and soul into a game and having it become the order

Chipotle

Imagine meticulously following every detail over and over again and then having outraged opinions on inconsequential shite.

Like a worse version of being an optimistic Arsenal fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom