• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

I don't know, man. GQ works at a veterinarians and now wants a cat to watch him have his way with her owner...

Wooden is erect at the thought and that is enough to creep me out.

faridmon

Side Effects is gud indeed. Bit slow at times though.

Rooney Mara is great.

Rooney mara was hot as well, dat sex scene.
Her acting was great. but I really liked Jude Law's character. I felt that he never wasted any words, and his dialogue was written sharply.

Bold One

Just watched Steven Soderbergh's Side Effects and it was great. I was grinning like an idiot by the end of the movie
God I love when the good guy mislead and hoodwink criminals who thought of themselves as clever and misleading people, and that good guy happens to be Jude Law

First Steven Soderbergh movie I have enjoyed immensely.

What? Cleverly is one of the best players at Villa...

Really good film, went in blind and was pleasantly surprised. Rooney Mara is magnetic

FuturusX

Every week it's a different complaint.

Just play 442 and not 352.
Don't start Falcao.
Rooney should be up front not in midfield
RVP is shit
Too many long balls
Not getting the ball wide enough
Team plays too slow
Shouldn't have sold Wellbeck
Defence is joke
No Midfield
Should have bought Vidal in the summer

Perhaps the issue is as simple as this. Gaal is pretty mediocre and doesn't really know what his best team is and how to get them playing attractive football. Tim Sherwood would do better with squad at his disposal.

In other words. LVG is shit.

Oersted

Just watched Steven Soderbergh's Side Effects and it was great. I was grinning like an idiot by the end of the movie
God I love when the good guy mislead and hoodwink criminals who thought of themselves as clever and misleading people, and that good guy happens to be Jude Law

First Steven Soderbergh movie I have enjoyed immensely.

What? Cleverly is one of the best players at Villa...

Watch Contagion.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
FUT

B-ASTBUIIAAk0CH.png:large

Lashley

if I got Giroud I'd want to keep him cos hes Arsenal but hes absolute shite on FIFA

How is he on PES?

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
I had a crazy long day today. It's currently snowing outside and it's going to pileup for the next ten hours. We're getting blasted on the East Coast right now. Going to be a good Tuesday snowed in with CL games to fully ingest.

I also picked up this girl today at work. Came in with her kitten for shots and told me we should get together because she's new the neighborhood. I'm in like flynn. Going to make the cat watch too.

Make sure you put it in the right pussy.

GQman2121

Banned
I don't know, man. GQ works at a veterinarians and now wants a cat to watch him have his way with her owner...

Wooden is erect at the thought and that is enough to creep me out.

I'll be all like....

yL0ztz5.png

She'll be all like....

DfoT92c.png

And the cat can be all Rooney like.....

LVOBl2s.gif

Give me tips for myclub mate, pls

nah, you're good

you use skills? I dominate my mate with them and fuck up vs randomers

just cannot relax vs randomers

Are you playing me right now then? Because this dude tried to dribble with David Luiz and I stole the ball with Huntelaar and scored easily.

Lunar FC

First they remove top gear from netflix now they took it off amazon. Was trying to watch all the first 7 seasons that i missed.. :'(

Wilbur

Banned
Zabo vs Me round 2

The first game I can't remember the score but Zabo won. 1-0 or 2-1 i think?

Second finished 1-1 or 2-2 or somethint and then there was the shittest penalty shootout ever

Then i won 6-3 and daley blind ran from the halfway line to score

Absolutely sensational

GQman2121

Banned
PS4 needs to include image storage for use in PES. I'm okay with the PS3 game again this year, but I don't know about next season. PS3 is fine for the timing being though.

Zabojnik

Zabo vs Me round 2

Second finished 1-1 or 2-2 or somethint and then there was the shittest penalty shootout ever

Absolutely sensational

Gg. I couldn't fucking concentrate. Too much PES today I guess.

Also, I hate Fellaini with all my being.

Wilbur

Banned
Gg. I couldn't fucking concentrate. Too much PES today I guess.

Also, I hate Fellaini with all my being.

Both of our passing was absolutely atrocious. Sub-70 levels. So many stray balls.

Fellaini is the GOAT. Wins everything. Penny was complaining when I kept starting him against Bla but I persevered. The philosophy in action.

Scum

TRANSFER GOSSIP
Chelsea and Manchester United have been joined by Juventus in their pursuit of Inter Milan striker Mauro Icardi, 21, with the Italian giants ready to table a bid. (Daily Express)
West Ham United hope to tie up a deal for Brazilian winger Anderson Luiz de Carvalho, 33, better known as Nene, who is a free agent after cancelling his contract with Qatar club Al Gharafa. (Daily Mail)
Real Madrid's French international defender Raphael Varane, 21, is being pursued by Manchester United and Chelsea. (Daily Mirror)
Southport teenager Drew Lewis, 19, has been offered a trial with Manchester United after scoring 38 goals for the Conference side's reserves this season. (Daily Mail)
Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini says that no Italian club has the money to prize away 21-year-old striker Paulo Dybala and that could leave the way clear for cash rich Manchester City to step in. (Talksport)
Paris St-Germain have not given up hope of signing Chelsea's Eden Hazard, 24, despite the fact the Belgian forward signed a new five-year contract at Stamford Bridge last week. (Daily Star)

OTHER GOSSIP
Southampton striker Jay Rodriguez, 25, out of action for almost a year with a cruciate ligament injury, is hoping to return to action in March. (Daily Mail)
Manchester City's veteran midfielder Frank Lampard says the return of midfielder Yaya Toure and new striker Wilfried Bony will give the club a massive boost in the title race. (Daily Mirror)
England manager Roy Hodgson has confirmed that Tottenham's 23-goal striker Harry Kane, 21, will be named in his next squad. (Daily Mail)
Everton midfielder Leon Osman, 33, is expected to continue his recovery from a foot injury with a run out for the club's Under-21s on Tuesday after 11 weeks out. (Liverpool Echo)
Southampton chairman Ralph Krueger says his side, who are currently fourth in the Premier League and in line for a place in the Champions League, are fully prepared to play on world club football's most elite stage. (Southampton Echo)
Swansea City supporters trust are expecting an offer from US billionaire John Moores to take a 30% stake in the club. (South Wales Evening Post)

BEST OF SOCIAL MEDIA
Chelsea defender Cesar Azpilicueta tweeted a picture of himself and Cesc Fabregas (below) in their final training session before travelling to take on Paris St-Germain in the Champions League on Tuesday.
Former Southampton forward Matt le Tissier says Manchester United captain Wayne Rooney took a dive for the penalty which helped the Old Trafford club to a 3-1 FA Cup win at Preston. He tweeted: "It was entirely feasible to have stayed on his feet and avoid the poor challenge from the keeper. He chose to dive and conned the ref."
Newcastle winger Jonas Gutierrez, who survived his battle with cancer, sent his best wishes to Wigan defender Juan Carlos Garcia, who has just been diagnosed with leukaemia. "Hope he gets a quick recovery. The best for him and his family," he tweeted.
It is Pancake Tuesday, so that means it is Ash Wednesday tomorrow and the occasion is not lost on Burnley full-back Steven Reid who tweets: "Lent starting this week - no crisps, sweets, chocolate, biscuits, ice cream, cake .. basically everything nice!"

AND FINALLY...
Barcelona could face punishment from La Liga after a section of their supporters ridiculed Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo by chanting "Ronaldo is a drunk" at the game against Levante at the Nou Camp. (Daily Mail)
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho, who pits his side against Paris St-Germain on Tuesday, has revealed he was offered the chance to take charge at the French club in 2011 and 2013 but chose to return to Stamford Bridge. (Daily Mirror)

Former Southampton forward Matt le Tissier says Manchester United captain Wayne Rooney took a dive for the penalty which helped the Old Trafford club to a 3-1 FA Cup win at Preston. He tweeted: "It was entirely feasible to have stayed on his feet and avoid the poor challenge from the keeper. He chose to dive and conned the ref."
2oY7zFW.png

Lashley

Zabo vs Me round 2

Absolutely sensational

PES or FIFA?

Wilb give me tips mate? Haven't played for so long, I'm gonna be so shit

Wilbur

Banned
PES or FIFA?

Wilb give me tips mate? Haven't played for so long, I'm gonna be so shit

PES

Defending is hard to get used to. Don't just hold down pressure using team mate and shit all the time because it'll fuck up your shape. Close gaps between passes and just edge your way closer. Closing off space is good because your opponent will fuck up passes.

Going forward, just think fast and always have an eye out for different options. I'm pretty good at pulling a team apart with some one touch passing, so always have an eye on a pass before you make it

now u r reddy

Lashley

PES

Defending is hard to get used to. Don't just hold down pressure using team mate and shit all the time because it'll fuck up your shape. Close gaps between passes and just edge your way closer. Closing off space is good because your opponent will fuck up passes.

Going forward, just think fast and always have an eye out for different options. I'm pretty good at pulling a team apart with some one touch passing, so always have an eye on a pass before you make it

now u r reddy
ima practice this shit

hard playing this after fifa, cos it plays so differently imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom