• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

CspQ9.png

Do you only like Whose Line is it Anyway?

Never seen an ep of that.
I like Louie, It's Always Sunny in Philly, Curb Your Enthusiasm as far as comedy goes.
The Office/Extras were good, but then came the Warwick show and that retarded pilot :|
There's still An Idiot Abroad to look forward to, so that's good.

/Perisic going was just a matter of time. Not sure it's going to happen in January though.

//^ J. Terry?

Never seen an ep of that.
I like Louie, It's Always Sunny in Philly, Curb Your Enthusiasm as far as comedy goes.
The Office/Extras were good, but then came the Warwick show and that retarded pilot :|
There's still An Idiot Abroad to look forward to, so that's good.

/Perisic going was just a matter of time. Not sure it's going to happen in January though.

//^ J. Terry?

Don't watch WLIIA. Its fucking awful

Wilbur

Banned
That shit was cray.

1-0 up, then 3-1 down in 7 minutes, then winning 4-3 at half time, then 5-4 to them after 85, then last minute equaliser. Holy fuckkkkk this game is going to kill me.

GIakM.png

Feorax

Can anyone explain the logic behind us being linked to Lacina Traore? Like, any sort of reason we would go for him other than he scored against us the other day?

Wilbur

Banned
Can anyone explain the logic behind us being linked to Lacina Traore? Like, any sort of reason we would go for him other than he scored against us the other day?

Well... the papers have made it up based on him scoring against you the other day, I'd assume.

Yen

Hey Wilbury, can you try not to double post? Thanks.

BS rumours.

FootballFan

Villa would be a quality signing for Juve.

But he's 30 years old and still trying to feel his way back into the game after breaking his leg.

Not sure how smart a signing it would be for Juventus.

He is still great, most goals per minute out of anyone in La Liga. The guy can score goals and I think he would be fantastic at Juve.

RVP isnt the youngest person out there but is doing wonders for you guys.

Can someone tell me why he named him Thiago?

Because Thiago is our best youngster.

Playacting.

Meier

Supposedly you guys were interested in signing him during the summer although he moved to Anzhi for quite a bit more than the supposed LFC offer. He's definitely a very talented young guy, but I have a feeling he wouldn't fit into your system very well. He's so damn tall, I can't really envision him being any better fit than Carroll was(n't).

Nyx

Well at least my plan to not have more than 3 foreigners in the starting 11 worked.

zY4vy.jpg

Now hoping the squad is good enough for a tophalf finish.

Next up, Juventus away...

Wilbur

Banned
Fiorentina was one of the teams I wanted to take over at when I left Copenhagen. Small enough so that I wasn't expected to win shit, but big enough that I could actually move forward.

I also have Lazovic!

5th with Everton though after being expected to finish 14th. Me so hot

Nyx

Fiorentina was one of the teams I wanted to take over at when I left Copenhagen. Small enough so that I wasn't expected to win shit, but big enough that I could actually move forward.

I also have Lazovic!

Always fun those kind of clubs!

5-0 loss at Juve, going 0-2 in the league so far. (also lost vs Genoa in the first match)

I also have Lazovic!

I was enjoying my season until the game decided to giving other teams goals after matches. I went back and checked the highlights, and they definitely never scored. Second time this has happened now.

I can't really remember if you started this or if someone else started it and you're just going along with it.
Andres started it in one of his drunken rambles

Why am I talking to myself?

You can't afford him anyway.

Meier

It's gonna be real weird when Thiago chooses to play for Catalunya.

I'm more excited about Benjamin Aguero. :D He'll be 4 in a few months -- let's get him in the new academy the day it opens. Dat footballing blood!

Hopefully my James shirt gets here soon.. it shipped on the 2nd so it has to be getting close.

Nyx

I was enjoying my season until the game decided to giving other teams goals after matches. I went back and checked the highlights, and they definitely never scored. Second time this has happened now.

Ouch that sucks, haven't seen that myself yet.

Lost to Inter 0-3 just now, haven't even scored a goal yet in the league.

This post warms my heart. I'm glad we're a proper team again. :(

Away? Ah, almost!

Realism in games. ;)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ouch that sucks, haven't seen that myself yet.

Lost to Inter 0-3 just now, haven't even scored a goal yet in the league.

Realism in games. ;)

I'm no expert in FM but try ditching your offside trap, your CBs are slow.

Or use a 3-5-2/3-4-3 to counter most of the teams in Serie A with a back three. (like Juve and lately Inter)

Nyx

I'm no expert in FM but try ditching your offside trap, your CBs are slow.

This might be a good hint, definitely trying that and actually wondering why I thought offside trap would be a good idea in the 1st place, thanks!

Top Bottom