• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

I still need to see Skyfall and Wreck-It Ralph.. double feature one of these weekends perhaps. I did get to see Life of Pi last night and it was excellent as you'd expect. An absolute visual feast.. the 3D was beautiful. I'd never read the book so I didn't know what to expect on the whole beyond the overarching story line but I wasn't disappointed.

Edit: Fuck, almost the last post.

I saw both last weekend, and loved them both. I think I liked Skyfall more, but Wreck-it Ralph was definitely a lot of fun.

Hixx

Me sister's watching Geordie Shore. I was getting a drink and the first thing I heard was "we're gonna get fuckin' monged!"

From a lass. And people fucking idolize these utter cretins. Jesus.

nukk8wazj.jpeg

dc89

Me sister's watching Geordie Shore. I was getting a drink and the first thing I heard was "we're gonna get fuckin' monged!"

From a lass. And people fucking idolize these utter cretins. Jesus.

that, Towie, made in Chowsea. I hate the lot.

Tc91

I honestly think it's because he ordered from the site when it was Maxxsoccer.

ST went down for a few days then came back up from the same url www.soccertriads.com and the site said Maxxsoccer. Same layout, same kits, same everything but the name.

Then it went down again and came back as the normal ST.

Yep I think so too. Shit maxxsoccer.

Meier

Jersey Shore is more or less dead here and all of the spin-offs are getting canceled or piddling ratings at best. Hopefully for your sake the same happens.

Ugh, another spin-off was actually announced today.. I always liked Vinny but I can't imagine his show will last. Interesting figures regarding the ratings:

"Jersey Shore" saw a 40% plunge in ratings when its final season premiered in October, compared with the previous season opener. It has averaged 3.3 million viewers for the season, significantly below its peak of 9 million or the 5 million viewers that watched the Season 5 finale. The show's final episode is scheduled for next month.

Oxx

I have most of the current series of Jersey Shore on the hard-drive.

It just hasn't been the same since Snooki got preggers.

Tc91

Thing is I'd buy the shirt from the United megastore but £70 when RVP is most likely to get the number 9 shirt next season.

No thank you.

Kyoufu

Looks like Diame has a 7 million release clause in his contract.

Newcastle and Everton apparently interested. I would say snap him up. He manhandled our midfield.

Messi

Eh, I've seen better Fluttershies. Not to mention she doesn't capture the moéness of the character at all.

Actually, you know which cosplays I like even when I find the character to be boring? Applejack's.

I don't even watch the show, I just find her incredibly cute. Maybe it has something to do with the jaw/teeth combo :p

Messi

Sure. Sure.

I'm surprised you are surprised when I've said time and again I'm an anime fan. MLP is almost the same shit.

I honestly don't watch it. I watch much worse crap that i'd be happy to admit to. If I did watch MLP i'd be in that thread. I am just generally a fan of cosplayers and she is pretty good at it.

This thread

iKimasBiO9ra2.gif

tumblr_md75z1rlHh1qjbyfso2_500.gif

HE ASKED AND DIDNT EXPECT TO GET AN ANSWER.

EDIT: Oh sssshit Clegg. I am going to die laughing.

Messi

Hey, is that any good? Been meaning to check it out for a while.

Adventure Time is non-sequitur for the sake of non-sequitur. The humour gets boring after the first three episodes.

Its alright, above average kids entertainment. Plus Quorra was in an episode.

Top Bottom