• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

dc89

Is this sarcasm? I'm not keeping up with Vita stuff, what's the PS+ do?

For a fee you get access to a library of games to play as and when you want. other stuff too.

daniFUNNY.gif

---shit just saw that pic Timurid posted LOL

>.>

dc89

Dzeko is 83 on FIFA 13 I think. I think if you start him on the bench and bring him on he should be boosted to 95ish.

fuenf

Ahh, I'm booking movie tickets for a date tomorrow and I'm specifically looking for the shittiest movie (Possession)/in the smallest screen room available without any occupancy.

feels so wrong :O yet so right :D

/also football: Gündogan to dominate today!

Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean, wont that creep her out?

Kyoufu

Lol

Goal.com are saying Chelsea have agreed personal terms with Falcao

Lol

I wish.

I like Chelsea but.. I don't know. Falcao is just too much power for any one team to have.

We'd get annihilated by you but then again you would annihilate Manure... I'm conflicted.

Ahh fuck it. Buy him already.

LegoArmo

Aguero will go to Real after his brief stopover in Manchester, Falcao will go to Chelsea for a brief stopover, and then to Real as well.

TrueBlue

I like Chelsea but.. I don't know. Falcao is just too much power for any one team to have.

We'd get annihilated by you but then again you would annihilate Manure... I'm conflicted.

Ahh fuck it. Buy him already.

He could flop. Lightning strikes thrice?

Fry

Didn't Real Madrid want Aguero?

Well, I dunno, they probably did before City snapped him. And they probably still do, and since Falcão plays for Altetico Madrid, the easier route would be signing Aguero.

Who, let's be honest, is almost as good as Falcão.

Slizz

Just compare Falcao to Aguero when it comes to potential PL success.

Falcao is bigger and stronger than Aguero yet Aguero has been pretty successful in his PL campaign. Especially when people thought he might struggle against the size in the PL... So all signs point to Falcao doing just fine in the PL.

Yen

Yeah supposed to be awful.

Everything or Nothing was really good.

It was, and so were Nightfire and From Russia with Love. They need to give the licence back to someone who will make decent games, and not a quick cash in, with one year of dev time.

It was, and so were Nightfire and From Russia with Love. They need to give the licence back to someone who will make decent games, and not a quick cash in, with one year of dev time.

Might have to get these two! Played Nightfire years ago, don't remember any of it, and never played From Russia with Love.

Top Bottom