• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

I don't doubt he'd rather stay at Dortmund, a move to Liverpool doesn't really make much sense to be honest. A workhorse winger is something we're after though following the sale of Kuyt, and our wing backs are very involved in our attacking play (Enrique, Johnson), so he does sound like he'd fit into the style.

Hate nothing stories like this though. We'll end up buying Sturridge for £15 million.

Well, he said that he'll go to England if he leaves Dortmund. He's not the kind of player United, City or Chelsea would buy, I'd give Liverpool a good chance actually.

But he's a BVB fan who made his dream come true. He's singing BVB songs to new players and went to trips with our youth team in the summer break. I'm sure he can live with being winger number 3 for us at the moment.

Cuddler

Yeah sorry, i think it was photos with Mou and Lippi(?), still a cuntish thing to do since it was his own shit.
The stuff about being old was probably from another interview(now that i think about it i'm not even sure if it was Materazzi). :lol
You are right about that, but from what I remember Benitez and Mourinho are not really BFF, that must be why, lol.

Arnie

Well, he said that he'll go to England if he leaves Dortmund. He's not the kind of player United, City or Chelsea would buy, I'd give Liverpool a good chance actually.

But he's a BVB fan who made his dream come true. He's singing BVB songs to new players and went to trips with our youth team in the summer break. I'm sure he can live with being winger number 3 for us at the moment.

Or he can join Nuri in the Rodgers revolution and bask in Europa League stardom for years to come.

The new stadium looks like a pretty civilized place, their previous they used til last year was a hell indeed. :p

Ah I wouldn't know, just remember seeing this lol

GX2Bi.png

kmLsG.jpg

RbcPh.png

love it lol

elsk

Banned

It would be very weird for him to leave Dortmund, as you said, I think he's "leaving the (his) dream" already

This was supposed to be a ball back to the goalkeeper. Way to respect fair play. :lol

Pfff... Fair play is for losers

This was supposed to be a ball back to the goalkeeper. Way to respect fair play. :lol

and after that they agreed to give Nordsjælland a goal. The first few players let them walk through with the ball but then Taras Stepanenko decided to break the agreement...

At least it happened to Fc Nordsjælland, sick of them.

Kozak

Banned
Burak Yilmaz 5 goals in 5 matches in Champions League.

Pretty sick how one coach, Senol Gunes, completelely turned his career around in 2 seasons. 3 seasons ago he'd probably never have thought to be playing in the Champions League let alone being his clubs top scorer.

Senol Gunes is the man. Part of Turkeys greatest achievement (3rd place WC 2002) and arguably the best eye for talent in Turkey.

<3

Rock on Galatasaray! Hopefully Fenerbahce can manage at least a draw in our game against Marseille to keep the ship sailing in
Turkeys European journey this season!

elsk

Banned
and after that they agreed to give Nordsjælland a goal. The first few players let them walk through with the ball but then Taras Stepanenko decided to break the agreement...

At least it happened to Fc Nordsjælland, sick of them.

FC Nordsjælland >>>> copenhashit

FC Nordsjælland >>>> copenhashit

Never managed to qualify for anything themselves and then the one season where winning the danish league gives direct CL access (because of Copenhagens success in Europe), they fucking manage to win it after our shitty management puts our director of sports in charge of the coaching.
LLShC.gif

Then they proceed to embarras themselves in CL and not earn us any coefficient points at all and yet all the Danish sporting press is cumming in their pants because they think they play like Barca, lol.

fuenf

No problem, if you still want the video or any other stuff from that YouTube Channel just let me know how i should send it to you.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I can't wait to see juve gaf coward away for a week again!

I don't talk to minnows! Go win the serie a 5 in a row then come back to me. &#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;

fuck you pendejo, I'm a Napoli fan so I don't understand your shit

K1LLER7

Juventus need a striker, please take Macheda off our hands.

Also, glad to see Pogtrayer do well in his 3 mins he played today. touched the ball once, played 1 pass and hit it straight to a chelsea player. He's no Nick Powell :p

Top Bottom