• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Cuddler

I've seen the interview, he really really hates benitez. The first day he arrived here he removed every image of us lifting various cups(even personal stuff), and then said to the players that they were "finished" and old....

I saw that interview and for what I can remember this is not true and he removed only the Mourinho ones.
EDIT: He maybe said that to Materazzi, but not to all the players.

3Sixty

Sorry to hear about your cat Messi. Pets dying is the worst thing ever. Still reeling from putting my 12 year old Collie down last year.

I was sure Marin was going to get some play time in that CoC game against United. Not sure why he isn't playing him. He looked good against Wolves and in preseason.

Fry

Especially after Chelsea gets through to the knockout stage.

ikNoWN84VfiYP.gif

elsk

Banned
Can't wait to see you bottle it all up again this season.

Especially after Chelsea gets through to the knockout stage.

Don't worry. There's always place for Chelski in EL with that shitty copenhague club

If Valencia win their last game against Lille, Bayern will end up 2nd int he group. :eek:

Not really. Only if we lose against almighty BATE. We won the series against Valencia, so we would be 1st place

GorillaJu

Awww I'm really sorry to hear about your cat, Messi. Tears out a part of your soul when they die.

Crazy CL results. Congrats to Juve fans – I thought it'd be much more of a contest.

Chelsea's defense just can't handle pressure.

pulga

Banned
I'm glad you are that positive about Københavns chances, but we aren't even going to make it through the group stage. Next year we will be in CL though and I hope we get you guys. ;)

You gotta stick to the hope, mang. Shaktar beating Juve isn't unthinkable.

You do realize who we are, bro? That match is as good as tied. Thank you, Based Cunte.

I saw that interview and for what I can remember this is not true and he removed only the Mourinho ones.
EDIT: He maybe said that to Materazzi, but not to all the players.
Yeah sorry, i think it was photos with Mou and Lippi(?), still a cuntish thing to do since it was his own shit.
The stuff about being old was probably from another interview(now that i think about it i'm not even sure if it was Materazzi). :lol

Fry

My problem is will Shakhtar have motivation to beat Juve? A draw and they still make it through as first in the group and Juve gets through as 2nd. It's risky.

You can never know. Lille had the motivation to beat Bate today, even though they had no chances of qualifying whatsoever.

Wilbur

Banned
WILBURYS ROUND UP OF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GAMES I GENUINELY DIDNT WATCH BECAUSE IM NOT A TRUE FAN AND INSTEAD WENT TO THE CINEMA. GO SEE ARGO GUYS IT HAS THE FINEST COLLECTION OF BUSHY HAIR AND OVERSIZED SPECTACLES OUTSIDE OF 'DEIDRE BARLOW'S ANAL SURPRISE'

BENFICA 2 -1 CELTIC

The lions from glasgow fall in lisbon as they show that their beating of uefa super cup winners Barcelona in the last round was a fluke and they are indeed as shit as everything else from Scotland. Two goals from the portuguese mean that they are in a position to either qualify or go out. One goal from the scotsmen mean they are in a similar position. It would be fair to say that Benfica deserved the win because they scored twice and Celtic only scored once and obviously we all know that it means that Benfica are twice as good as Celtic but that then means that they are four times as good as Barcelona and I think it means they're like 11.7 times better than Spartak

GALATASARAY 1 -0 MANCHESTER UNITED

Manchester United fall prey to a turkish prison trick and get ambushed up the arse by Burutttk Yilmazsz. Sir Alex Ferguson could do nothing but watch as his young charges Michael Carrick and the others went down to Galatasaray in their back yard. Welcome to hell was the focus of the pre match commentary but on this showing it was more like welcome to Istanbul because as we all know, Galatasaray's stadium is in Istanbul and it would be very difficult to attain planning permits for a seated sporting arena in hell

JUVENTUS 3 - 0 CHELSEA

The only thing that's more plastic than Chelsea is tupperware, and it seems that they're going to need a bunch of it so they can bring a packed lunch with them on their travels to the Eurpoa League. It is not a bad competition of course and sometimes it attracts teams with the strength of Manchester United and for the second year in a row Carlos Tevez. Juventuss's goals were scored by Fabio Quagsire and Arturo Vidal and Sebastian Giovinco but really we know that because the first two scorers are quite dark, it wasn't just a victory for Juventus but for all the people that hate John Terry everywhere.

BATE BORISOV 0 - 2 LILLE

Too lille too late for the plucky gallic underdogs from France as they master bate but blow their load far longer than it took me when I was a virgin in europe. Having said that I think Lille were in the Champions league last year as well so my joke doesn't really work. It doesnt matter anyway because Lille arent good enough on current form to overcome the mathematical impossibility and go through despite the win against Bate Borisov. If they were managed by notorious scheme Antionio Conte then perhaps they would find themselves in the next round of the champions league.

SPARTAK MOSCOW 0 - 3 BARCELONA

Spartak moscow home now as their european adventure comes to an end at the hand of the Great Catalan nation of Barcelona. Lionel Messi scores two in honour of a dearly departed feline friend (<3) and the russians are left to soak their small pathetic nipples in vodka and then potentially bring back communism in a big way because if everyone is equal then messi would not have been allowed to take all those drugs he did.

CFR CLUJ 3 - 1 BRAGA

The romanians finally have a Cluj as they bring swagga against the Braga to win 3-1 in the deepest darkest reserves of Romania. They scored three times to send the Portuguese back to Portugal licking their wounds and bemoaning the existence of Javier Hernandez. Hey chelsea fans remember javier hernandez? he scored that offside goal against you but even though he's mexican he probably isn't dark enough to warrant the hatred against John Terry.

NORDSJELLY 2 - 5 SHAKHTAR DONESK

Shakhtar donesk any questions when they come to town and the answer to the questions they dont ask is 'yes yes you can indeed conquer the might of Denmark's greatest team'. Three goals by adriano and two by Will.I.An meant that they were doing the samba all night against a team so limp they might as well have been the fucking pastries that are teh only reason people care about Denmark anymore. A consolation goal wasn't enough for Nordsjaelly to win and another consolation goal also wasn't enough for them to also win.

VALENCIA 1 - 1 BAYERN MUNICH

fuck bayern

AndresON777

shooting blanks
My problem is will Shakhtar have motivation to beat Juve? A draw and they still make it through as first in the group and Juve gets through as 2nd. It's risky.

And as Pulga said, it's Juve. :p

Shaktar will want to win since they know 2nd place may get them this team:

Barcelona-Football-Club1.jpg

You know they want to play us but they rather not...

Who has an Ultimate Team on 360? Let me crush you plz

Juventuss's goals were scored by Fabio Quagsire and Arturo Vidal and Sebastian Giovinco but really we know that because the first two scorers are quite dark, it wasn't just a victory for Juventus but for all the people that hate John Terry everywhere.
wat :lol

And as Pulga said, it's Juve. :p

Of course it's risky and I'm far from confident it will happen. But they are so much in front that they have pretty much won their own league, so shouldn't have to play any reserves or have any reason not to be motivated against a Juve team at home.

You do realize who we are, bro? That match is as good as tied. Thank you, Based Cunte.

Well Italians knows how it feels. That Sweden - Denmark in 2004. ;)

Meier

I wonder if Hazard regrets his, ahem, haphazard decision to sign with Chelsea rather than City. Should have stuck with his initial plan.

Top Bottom