• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Manager

Sweden got to have the lowest amount of shirts in a crowd, on every occasion. Around 10% tonight?

Not sure why it's like that, it's the same in qualifications and more important matches too.

FootballFan

Haha, duh, that makes sense. I was so confused!

p.s. Biscuits to City sounds like maybe it could happen based on his comments. Interesting stuff.

I just don't see it. His dad played for us, he is a starting player, Barca are as good as a team that he will get, been playing for Barca his whole life etc..

There are just too many things that contradict why he would want to leave. + If he left, SONG would be his replacement HAHAHHAHAHA, no way Barca would let that happen.

He probably wouldn't thrive either under Mancinis 3 defensive mids.

(though if Txiki somehow got Pep, then there is a possibility)

Manager

I just don't see it. His dad played for us, he is a starting player, Barca are as good as a team that he will get, been playing for Barca his whole life etc..

There are just too many things that contradict why he would want to leave. + If he left, SONG would be his replacement HAHAHHAHAHA, no way Barca would let that happen.

He probably wouldn't thrive either under Mancinis 3 defensive mids.

(though if Txiki somehow got Pep, then there is a possibility)

Mascherano can't take his place?

Just had a quick look at MUFC's Q1 figures.

The Glazers are starting to get close to pulling this stunt off. Net debt is down to £300m. It will be interesting to see what that figure is come the end of the season when all the accounts are settled. If it is still there, then the bond refinancing in 2 years will be a big boost for the club.

The current bond debt was taken on with a high interest rate because the gross debt was so large and because at the time revenue was relatively weak. In 2/3 years, the debt could be close to half what it was when the bonds were originally issued and the revenue stream will most like be £100m more per year than it is right now.

Basically, that means as Clegg says, the interest bill could be ~£15m per year as opposed to ~45m.

Still a lot to be settled though. It depends what approach the Glazers take now. The team still needs investment and we're still waiting to see how the extra revenue from TV/sponsorship will be used.

Pretty promising results though. Just a pity that the full proceeds from the IPO didn't pay down the debt. I wonder if the Glazer's will try to sell off more of the club.

faridmon

Norge (4-5-1):
Rune A. Jarstein – Tom Høgli, Brede Hangeland, Vegard Forren, Vegar Eggen Hedenstad – Daniel Braaten, Markus Henriksen, Håvard Nordtveit, Ruben Yttergård Jenssen, Håvard Nielsen – Alexander Søderlund.

Braaten... *Sigh*

Where is Tettey and Vamidov?

faridmon

Baines and Osman are starting for England. Woof.

lrR0ql.jpg

Suck it Gerard!

Igo

I looked away when it happened, but people seem to blame it on Gerrard and/or Sterling?
I just switched to the game and saw the player literally look in the direction of the Swede as he was making his run, and didn't bother to cover him until the ball was played a moment later. Didn't even sprint, just jogged along after him.

3Sixty

Sassuolo striker Domenico Berardi's agent claims Manchester City are interested in the teenager, while the club's general director says Liverpool and Southampton are also monitoring him.

--

Can he play centre back?

jorma

is now taking requests
Sweden got to have the lowest amount of shirts in a crowd, on every occasion. Around 10% tonight?

Not sure why it's like that, it's the same in qualifications and more important matches too.

Stockholm fans prefer to support their club team. The crowd at Sweden games is a lot different from the crowd at club games.

I know, because i'm one of them :p

Also: Ibra is the shit.

3Sixty

BBC Live Text.

Former England striker Michael Owen on Twitter: "Not liking the camera position in the England game. Too high - feels like I'm watching from the back row of the stand."

Michael is used to watching games from bench level of course.

:lol

Top Bottom