• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Fry

There is a guy in the hi res pc screenshots thread who must have the most fucked up version of GTA4

an4PX.gif

Is that Agro in the last pic?

Ok, let me rephrase that..... WHAT THE FUCK?

GQman2121

Banned
A Rockstar/Sony collaboration for the PS3 version of GTA V featuring Tokyo Jungle DLC would be a huge hit. Zombies are so 2012.

I wonder if there's a zoo in this version of Los Santos. The dog looked really good.

i8xY5VJ6Zlibg.gif

GQman2121

Banned
Throwing some assholes into the lions cage would be fantastic.

The best parts of the series are coming up - or even just speculating - on deprived ways to hurt people.

Before GTA IV I wondered if I shot a cop in the leg, would he limp or crawl away, so that I could walk in for the shotgun finish.

rodvik

Aston Villas new 16 year old signing....

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...d-a-deal-to-sign-Swedish-teenager-Khalid-Abdo

Aston Villa have beaten a number of clubs to the signature of Swedish teenager Khalid Abdo.

The likes of Fulham and Hamburg have been chasing Abdo, but Villa have agreed a deal for the 16-year-old.

"
"Aston Villa graduate often players for the first team. Their academy is the best of those I was with. I feel that I can best develop here.

The goal is to step up to the first team and then maybe move on to a bigger club."

Honest at least :)

Meier

Wasn't able to watch any of the second half and only about 10 minutes of the first.. shame because it sounds like the team played great in the 2nd half. Congrats to Mix on his tying goal!

It constantly blows my mind when I catch a bit of How I Met Your Mother, and remember that people actually like that shite. Robin is fit though

There are real, existing people that actually enjoy The Big Bang Theory and Family Guy.

That is just as baffling as the My Little Pony thing to me.

Wasn't able to watch any of the second half and only about 10 minutes of the first.. shame because it sounds like the team played great in the 2nd half. Congrats to Mix on his tying goal!

If by great you mean that Howard kept you in it, then yeah, it was great.

My unfamiliar opinion of your national team is that to take the next step forward your players have to have better technical ability.

There are real, existing people that actually enjoy The Big Bang Theory and Family Guy.

That is just as baffling as the My Little Pony thing to me.

I watched an ep of Family Guy the other day...so bad. jokes go on for too long and I pretty much hate all of the characters (well, Brian and Quagmire are ok) and the animation style.

Switched to Blackadder Goes Forth, much funnier. I love sarcastic Blackadder :D

Surely neither AFC Wimbledon nor MK Dons won the FA Cup in 88? Wimbledon won it, and they don't exist any more. Should just give it to Liverpool since it was us they beat in the final

Top Bottom