• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Meier

Wow, Sterling started eh? Can't even begin to imagine how that feels at his age. Has anyone done it before for England that was younger?

spidye

because
image.php

oh yeah...right.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Lol Ibra. Big game flop, what's the fucking point. I've never seen someone flop consistently in big games as much as him. His only big game performance came against Arsenal, and it says more about them than him.

David.

Fucking.

Villa.

Fry

typical robben. one on one with neuer and then bottled it

He's just being nice to Neuer

Lol Ibra. Big game flop, what's the fucking point. I've never seen someone flop consistently in big games as much as him. His only big game performance came against Arsenal, and it says more about them than him.

David.

Fucking.

Villa.

Doesn't matter what you say regarding Ibra, it'll be disregarded because you hold a huge amount of bias. :D

Ibra >>> Villa

Meier

What happened?

Man Utd-England scores.

Rounded the keeper well but his touch was a bit strong. Howedes was able to slide in and it looked like he'd probably knocked the ball away but I guess Robben just fluffed the shot. Went out harmlessly.

He is. Nice partnership with Il Piccolo Faraone.

I wouldn't mind it if Milan made the partnership permanent. Sharaawy seems like he has a very nice career ahead of him.

FootballFan

Also, Villa > Ibra. How many CL goals does Ibra have in the knockout stages? Other than the Arsenal ones I can't think of any.

Just to be clear, I am biased towards Ibra. Mainly because he ruined our season, both on and off the field.

When Villa came in for him we won the CL lol.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Just to be clear, I am biased towards Ibra. Mainly because he ruined our season, both on and off the field.

When Villa came in for him we won the CL lol.
We're not really being biased though, that's facts/stats.

He's as good as Llorente.

Well except Llorente took his team to a European final.

Top Bottom