• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Why does the EPL do this? 3 months in the summer plus 1 month in January and they leave it 'til the last minute.

panty

1525192_10150509966489953_1119343356_n.jpg

Xabi pls ;_;

Hixx

Sounds like we are close to signing Valmir Berisha. Swedish 17 year old dubbed the "NEW ZLATAN".

However he is signing for us so more likely the new Rade cunting Prica.

Zabojnik

Read this and thought of Zabo. "A fool and his money are soon parted."

You calling me a fool bro? Wes pls.

The author of the article clearly has no idea about how Star Citizen's development is proceeding, what has already been shown, etc. Yeah, what he is saying about crowdfunding is certainly true in general. You're putting trust and money into something that may turn out to be disappointing, bad or might not even happen. So? What's the alternative, when it comes to games from genres like old school CRPGs or space sims? There just isn't one, since big publishers clearly don't give a fuck. In the end, it's a gamble like any other. In the case of a new space sim made by Chris Robers, the guy that brought us Wing Commander and many other classics, it's as far a calculated risk as it goes. As for the people who are pouring thousands upon thousands of dollars into it ... There's crazy people everywhere, I guess.

The glazers are just fucking with Man Utd fans. There's no money playboys, it's all being sent to Tampa Bay,

They're playing FIFA? What for? Clearly not research for their job seeing as FIFA is unrealistic, arcade, trash.

For the first time since ever, I can categorically say Fifa this year is leap and bounds ahead of Pro Evo. Deal with it.

Hixx

"sgshaw - member since 28-Oct-13
The worst possible result for MUFC would be a draw. The one thing they don't need right now is additional fixtures."

pls
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Anyway, can't see us winning tonight. Not even Moyes Boys will lose 3 in a row, right?

kharma45

The worst possible result for MUFC would be a draw. The one thing they don't need right now is additional fixtures."

pls
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Anyway, can't see us winning tonight. Not even Moyes Boys will lose 3 in a row, right?

We're away from home, we'll win.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

pls
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Of course United are going to win, their clank is super-effective away from home.

L1NETT

Huh only just found out Gareth Edwards is directing that new Godzilla film.

Hype multiplied, the bloke is a top dog. Monsters is brilliant.

--

Gossip season really dragging and boring me tbh. Unless we see some handshakes, there must be something else to talk about.

Hixx

What you cunts don't understand is we are going to be the first team in the history of history to win 2 cups and be relegated.

2 cups 1 relegation

Bumhead

Banned
Aaran Cawley, the Leeds fan who attacked Kirkland last year in the Wednesday vs Leeds game, has been on Twitter to tell everyone how excited he is about going to the game this weekend.

Even put a picture of his ticket up.

Not the brightest kid.

Hope he gets his head kicked in. Preferably by the Leeds fans as allegedly happened outside a pub a bit back.

i bet i could arrange a meeting with Woodward. what's United's e-mail, i'll give a try.

watch for ITKs claiming Woodward is meeting with Massiv Kokholder, manager of the stars.

Hixx

“Someone said to me at a match the other day that it was very quiet and that the crowd weren't making much noise.

“I told them it was because they were in awe of what they were watching. I was in awe."

-Mike Summerbee

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
“Someone said to me at a match the other day that it was very quiet and that the crowd weren't making much noise.

“I told them it was because they were in awe of what they were watching. I was in awe."

-Mike Summerbee

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

dc dc'd you

GQman2121

Banned
Let's be honest about United's current situation regarding transfers: it's going to be difficult to convince anyone of any quality to join in January because the clubs future is in such doubt.

Is Moyes there long term? Will they finish in the top four? Who are their base starters?

No one knows any of this, so unless they're willing to make guarantees and overpay, they won't sign anyone that will change their current struggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom