• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason Ozil went to Arsenal is because no other club bid for him, hence why he held on until the last minutes of the window in hope that another club would match Arsenal's bid.

If you think Wenger persuaded him to come to Arsenal over any other club you're deluded

Well that is what Ozil said. I think an oil rich club came in, but Wenger talked him into coming to Arsenal

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Former Spurs boss Andre Villas-Boas vowed never to pick Emmanuel Adebayor again after the Tottenham striker refused to remove a beanie hat during a team meeting, it was claimed today.
According to the Mail Online, the pair then had a heated argument and Villas-Boas declared he would not include Adebayor in future Spurs teams.

Pathetic. I knew he was uptight but it really seems like the control freak caricature was accurate.

Peco

Milan's 15 year old Locatelli (Attacking midfielder) is training with Milan's first team with Mastour as well.

oKZ9m8K.jpg

Clegg

Well that is what Ozil said. I think an oil rich club came in, but Wenger talked him into coming to Arsenal
According to a few different papers United and City turned down Ozil a couple of weeks before he signed Arsenal.

I think Moyes mentioned it too.

what do you mean a Milan forum

why are you visiting a Milan forum

KidA please explain yourself

I'm angry and confused

I like to read opinions from fans of other teams to try and get a more accurate view on other team's players. I can't watch every team every weekend and at the same time focus on all of their players so it's helpful to see it from their perspective.

pls understand

arkon

I quite like Guillem Ballague as a pundit, but he's so incredibly biased towards La Liga during the transfer window.

Damn near every article he writes is either;

"X player is definitely NOT leaving Barca/Real/Atletico, etc"

Or

"X player will definitely be playing in La Liga by the end of the window"

Well he is the La Liga expert.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I like to read opinions from fans of other teams to try and get a more accurate view on other team's players. I can't watch every team every weekend and at the same time focus on all of their players so it's helpful to see it from their perspective.

pls understand

get on twitter then

Manchester%20United%20Training%20Session%20In%20Shanghai-1155149

bjaelke

"Luis [Suarez] has no buyout clause, or any other specific clause in relation to clubs or amounts", a source close to the player told
MARCA

Feorax

"Luis [Suarez] has no buyout clause, or any other specific clause in relation to clubs or amounts", a source close to the player told
MARCA

I've seen similar reports from our end too.

Expecting the Madrid machine to kick into gear about April trying to engineer a move. Imperitive we're in the CL so we give ourselves the best possible chance at rebuilding if he does go.

Fergie

Banned
iz3u7YrEKGpL5.gif

Excellent. Fuck playing him on the left.
Indeed.
Right or nothing.

I hope Nani comes back. He's a much better winger than Valencia. Even with his shit decision-making.

@ManUtd: Moyes on Januzaj: "I have no doubt he'll go on to be one of the best players in this country for a long time and probably even at United."

Indeed.
Right or nothing.

I hope Nani comes back. He's a much better winger than Valencia. Even with his shit decision-making.

I remember when Nani was touted as the replacement for CR7. He was painful to watch. He always seems fantastic with the ball, but almost always fucks it up in the end by trying to make something special.

Salvadora

Right? Liverpool and Arsenal fans thinking they'll get Mata, Arsenal fans thinking they'll win the title, smh. What will they think of next
It's deluded to think that Mata would go to any other club in England if he left Chelsea, but I don't think it is for thinking that Arsenal will win the title.

I think we're the least likely out of Chelsea and City, but it's foolish to think that the team who has spent most of the season at the top of the league doesn't have a chance at winning it.

Barzul

ArsenalGAf, how would you feel if we signed Mandzukic when Lewandowski moves to Bayern? Sidegrade or would he do Giroud's role better? He seems faster than Giroud. And we've done very well with a striker who can hold up play.

Hixx

"All Sunderland supporters attending the game will be required to travel to St James’ Park on official transport."

SAFC fans being punished for fuckwit Skunks smashing up their own city.

Northumbria Police, man.

Yen

Lacina Traore to join WHU on loan, according to the Daily Mail (I know). Was very good against Liverpool in the Europa.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Lacina Traore to join WHU on loan, according to the Daily Mail (I know). Was very good against Liverpool in the Europa.

That's a good signing, I can see him doing well. He's at Anzhi right?

bjaelke

That's a good signing, I can see him doing well. He's at Anzhi right?
Get French Football @GFN_France
So it appears that Lacina Traoré will be going from Anzhi via West Ham to Monaco. Loan will be from Monaco to West Ham. #WHUFC #ASM

Fry

I don't get the rumours about Sterling going out on loan, would be sooo stupid. Even if we sign a winger or two, it's not smart to loan one of your best players of the season to replace him with an unproven one.

keisuke-honda.jpg

Only a matter of days now.

honda-keisuke.jpg

My Future Dream
by Keisuke Honda

When I grow up, I want to become - or rather, I will become - the world's best footballer.

In order to become the best in the world, I need to train harder than anyone in the world. That's why I'm working hard right now. I suck right now, but I'll give it my all in order to become the best in the world.

As the world's top player, I will be very rich and my parents will never want for anything.

I'll become famous at the World Cup, receive offers from abroad, and join the Serie A in Europe. Then, I'll become a starter and star as the #10. I want to make at least four billion yen (~40 million USD) a year. I dream of signing a contract with Puma to produce boots and training jackets, and of people around the world buying them.

On another note, I will play in the World Cup, which is the biggest tournament held every four years, under the eyes of everyone in the world. Being a star playing in Serie A, I will return to Japan to join the national team meetings, being entrusted with the #10 jersey as the team's marquee player. I want to beat Brazil 2-1 in the final. My dream is to score this goal in tandem with my older brother, exchanging good passes to beat the world's best.

3Sixty

Southampton striker Dani Osvaldo has been fined £40,000 and suspended for three games for his part in a touchline fracas at Newcastle on December 14.

#Lad

I think Mourinho is just responding to the silly rumor that they bid 50m and are willing to go higher for Higuain. He's just pointing out how crazy it is basically (and it IS batshit crazy).

Was just coming here to say I was surprised to here he bothered to address such bullshit.

They need another striker and every agent and journalist knows this, hence the bull.

Salvadora

Holy shit, if Zelalem makes his debut tomorrow he will be the first player to make his debut having been born after Arsene Wenger became manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom